Tribal Member Limit?

DeletedUser

Why is there one? Seriously if you think about it there really isn't a good reason...

So anyways try to answer the question. So far I don't have an answer lol

Spam my thread I will report you no questions asked :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its 100 but I not 100% sure
I am not asking what the tribal member limit is for any world. I am asking why is there a tribal member limit.

Please delete your post and as soon as you do I will delete this one

DeletedUser

If there was no limit, everyone would join 1 huge tribe.

DeletedUser

It would ruin the fun. There would be hardly any wars, and every other player in your 7x7 would be in your tribe.

DeletedUser

If there was no limit, everyone would join 1 huge tribe.

If that were true W1 .net would have happened that way but it didn't.

Family tribes are still made to go around this rule so whats the point in it?

Innogames even made tribal forums sharing for these tribes > > So why not instead just go back to having no tribal member limit.

DeletedUser

If that were true W1 .net would have happened that way but it didn't.

Family tribes are still made to go around this rule so whats the point in it?

Innogames even made tribal forums sharing for these tribes > > So why not instead just go back to having no tribal member limit.

Family tribes can be badly co-ordinated.

DeletedUser

defo. Without a limit everything would go down the drain. There would be a couple of elite tribes and one big one with a load of noobs.

DeletedUser

Family tribes are basically the same as one large mass recruit tribe. So please answer the question.

They're not. Tribes only need 1 duke. 4 tribes in a family = 4 dukes, which is rarely needed and can cause corruption. Like I said, family tribes are usually badly co-ordinated.

DeletedUser

They're not. Tribes only need 1 duke. 4 tribes in a family = 4 dukes, which is rarely needed and can cause corruption. Like I said, family tribes are usually badly co-ordinated.
You still haven't pointed out a good reason. The world gets turned into a family/mass recruit world because the people let it not the member limit. So anyways please make a good argument.

I answered the question. You've made you're point now, but it's not going to happen.

Lucky we can't give negative rep or you would get loads right now lol You haven't gave a reasonable answer so no. I want to know what is the point of the member limit. Also I am not expecting them to get rid of the tribal member limit either still want to know the answer though.

DeletedUser

jeez, how many times!

~ Everyone would join 1 big tribe

~ All the noobs would join one tribe

~ which means there would be no wars. And if you hadn't noticed, this is Tribal Wars.

~ And if you say "well why didn't that happen on W1 then" I'm going to say I don't know. I've given an answer.

DeletedUser

Mitch and I are right. Just stop claiming when you're right when you're obviously not. Are you like 7 years old or something?

DeletedUser

jeez, how many times!

~ Everyone would join 1 big tribe

~ All the noobs would join one tribe

~ which means there would be no wars. And if you hadn't noticed, this is Tribal Wars.

~ And if you say "well why didn't that happen on W1 then" I'm going to say I don't know. I've given an answer.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

All of those are wrong. It's been proved that it doesn't happen like that so please come up with a good argument if you can't stop spamming my thread.

Mitch and I are right. Just stop claiming when you're right when you're obviously not. Are you like 7 years old or something?
How am I wrong? PROVE IT. You haven't made a reasonable argument until you do stay off my thread. I posted my question to be answered not for two noobs to come and give their opinions without actually giving a well thought out explanation. Family tribes are the same as one mass recruit tribe so there isn't a point in the tribal limit.

DeletedUser

Please stop being arrogant and just listen to us for once :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Please stop being arrogant and just listen to us for once :icon_rolleyes:

Not being arrogant. I am asking a question and I want a well thought out explanation not some noobs saying crap. Anyways get off my thread if you're not going to think about the question and give a well thought out explanation.

DeletedUser

Not being arrogant. I am asking a question and I want a well thought out explanation not some noobs saying crap. Anyways get off my thread if you're not going to think about the question and give a well thought out explanation.

You're being arrogant because you think you know everything when you don't know anything about this. The only reason your calling us noobs because you don't want to believe what we're telling us, because it's proving you an idiot. This question has been asked too many times. Why don't you just listen and leave.

DeletedUser

You're being arrogant because you think you know everything when you don't know anything about this. The only reason your calling us noobs because you don't want to believe what we're telling us, because it's proving you an idiot. This question has been asked too many times. Why don't you just listen and leave.
My thread so either quit posting or get reported for not answering the question properly ie. spamming my thread.

I have already gave a rebuttal to your guys posts yet you haven't made a good argument back besides saying "we already answered yada yada yada" When in reality all you have done is tried to answer a question and failed.