• 13 B.O.B 6 0%
  • 14 Dum 3 0%
  • 15 !!!!!! 6 0%
  • 16 SBD 2 0%
  • 17 TPOE 1 0%
  • 18 CKA 1 0%
  • 19 DRAKE 1 0%

DeletedUser10790

They're all terrible, give some of us the accounts we will have it done inside a week

blue

DeletedUser13005

Sorry if you think we are all rubbish, what would be so so annoying is if we finally get to 51% then all leave W1N ..? Could let this world drag out eeeevven more if you want us to??

DeletedUser6695

Sorry if you think we are all rubbish, what would be so so annoying is if we finally get to 51% then all leave W1N ..? Could let this world drag out eeeevven more if you want us to??

You'd still be bad tho

DeletedUser

Thats just bad. So you are bad. end of story

DeletedUser13005

I'm sorry guys but you Arnt really looking out for the games developers here are you .. They are trying to properly launch tribal wars as a moblie game, I am one of these soul app players who have joined and I think my presents at the top of classic5 is a good thing, proves that app players can compete against browser players ..

O yeah sorry guys I forgot I didn't find myself against anyone of your caliber ... I'm just a bad player then ...

DeletedUser10790

As you said, you're playing against no one good. If you were you'd lose, quickly.

Blue

DeletedUser13005

Wow it's asif you didn't realise how sarcastic I was being ������������
well sorry blue you can obeously tell just how rubbish I am by twstats .. Having never played against me ...

i dont know if you realise but people have life's outside of this game at w1n we all think anyone who is willing to stay in and farm all day and night to produce an extra 10noble a day should really step back and find somethink else to do with them selves .. I put am using this point because as you all read from classics convo .. He told me that realy having 1.5mill at the time I should easily be farming "stupid amounts" .. To which I said I had better things to do with my time ...

End of the game .. Win it in 180days you win
win it in 300days ??? You win
win it in a year !!! You still win ..

DeletedUser

Wow it's asif you didn't realise how sarcastic I was being ������������
well sorry blue you can obeously tell just how rubbish I am by twstats .. Having never played against me ...

i dont know if you realise but people have life's outside of this game at w1n we all think anyone who is willing to stay in and farm all day and night to produce an extra 10noble a day should really step back and find somethink else to do with them selves .. I put am using this point because as you all read from classics convo .. He told me that realy having 1.5mill at the time I should easily be farming "stupid amounts" .. To which I said I had better things to do with my time ...

End of the game .. Win it in 180days you win
win it in 300days ??? You win
win it in a year !!! You still win ..

So anyone who makes more farming per day than you has no life? like that logic

DeletedUser

Chill lads. Let's just let them wrap this up, hopefully quickly. They can rejoin C6 as a tribe and prove themselves there.

DeletedUser10790

Hehe, for like the first time ever I felt ego in this thread, interesting....

Blue

DeletedUser

They can rejoin C6 as a tribe and prove themselves there.

Bro, us speed players can't even play a 3 hour round in the same tribe without ripping each others faces apart. We should all join solo and fight like a lengthy speed round xD

DeletedUser13005

It isn't ego it's just being annoyed that without ever speaking to any of us you just assume we are rubbish players...

DeletedUser10790

Speedy, tis only me who plays speed on this thread.

And skye, i am not assuming, i have experienced it first hand and can see how pathetically long a time it is taking you to dispatch a group of poor players. Making you equally as poor.

blue