Tribe Dominance 08-06-2014

DeletedUser12823

And skye, i am not assuming, i have experienced it first hand and can see how pathetically long a time it is taking you to dispatch a group of poor players. Making you equally as poor.

blue

My account had 244 villages when I quit. After a fortnight with no player on it, it still had 136.

I then handed the password to a guy who wanted to take it over - he lasted a week before he got banned for using a fake script.

Two weeks after that the account still had 40 villages when it was finally deleted.

So since it took you four weeks to half take out an account that wasn't being played, and didn't even have lots of full Dvillages, I'd say yeah, you're pretty poor Skye.

DeletedUser13005

I'm guessing your willtops then?
And I wouldn't say so isn't my fault that all your villages were claimed .. I took what I had claimed and then just started eles were ....

You and toms had plenty of time to plan what you would do when that war started .. You attacked a unprepared player made a little ground and then your tribe fell around you as we retaliated .. I don't know if you saw the stats but in 72 hours we had take 65 villages and lost none

and even by the time you had left only brocky had lost a village to you ....none of us lost anything .. Is it our fault you guys where a massive flop??

DeletedUser

Claims? what are claims? wait.. those little padlock things? I just ignore them.

DeletedUser13005

No , this world has been rubbish so far we will all be joining w20! ;) if your up for the challage :p

DeletedUser13005

Awwww ok bubby ... Well unfortunate iv just said I won't be there so good luck .. And so why was none of you big headed arrogant players in c5??

DeletedUser6695

Awwww ok bubby ... Well unfortunate iv just said I won't be there so good luck .. And so why was none of you big headed arrogant players in c5??

I dunno, I assume I was on hiatus when it started

DeletedUser13005

Nice to hear from you again baz ...
Still running your mouth.

Just as you said to me Will, an app player can only be so good the game depicts your limits of ability .. I'm sorry if you don't like that being that I can't script or tab yet still am top annoys you .. But get over it and join w20

DeletedUser10790

You can use scripts from your phone. You can send a very right train from your phone. There is nothing other than play a 400 speed round that you can't do on your phone.

Blue

DeletedUser

how is this world coming along ,,is it nearly finished . i'm itching to start the new one..

DeletedUser9598

5% to go until W1N hit the dominance percentage needed, hurry up guys you're so slow!!

DeletedUser11546

They should be done soon!!

ScreenShot2014-06-23at222420_zps7e82d519.png~original

DeletedUser9598

51% of 51% achieved, close the world and bang out a new 1 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee