Tribe Dominance 08-06-2014

DeletedUser9598

Where are you looking Jeim? It says it ends tomorrow if you guest login.....

DeletedUser

Well, this is finally over :) Just have to wait on them releasing Classic 6 now :|

DeletedUser13005

How can I add a script on a phone..? I'd like physical proof of this please ..

DeletedUser10790

If you want to use scripts don't play from the app. Log in via your phone browser and switch to desktop mode.

Blue

DeletedUser8219

Id imagine you use scripts on your phone browser the exact same way you use them on a normal browser

Edit: so you may have to do it through the mobile site rather than the app

DeletedUser

I have used scripts on the mobile version. However not through the APP, this was on the internet app on my phone before the APP was there (on android atleast, iirc).

DeletedUser13101

Just to lighten up a dead thread :The best tribe by far at the start was Ardeuz (does anyone remember him?) and his team then came the politicions who did "Okay" then came W1N out of nowhere. They worked hard for it and congrats on the win xD @Skye-25: Doing well on w20; Keep it up. @The PIGS: Impressive clearing force on C6 when you killed my 322 axes ^^

DeletedUser9598

Ardeuz is a good player, the rest of his tribe (if they were the same guys from c4) very average. W1N didnt come out of nowhere just the small handful of good players got bored and quit leaving the rubbish players to carry on and win the world