Tribe: WEAK

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser9017

yes, how was one player supposed to kill all of one tribes defense especially when that tribe is the almighty SLAP!

Idk who they even "nobled" tbh, bar swagged,.

OH LOL you're talking about the 1.5k guy. Yh nice job there. so jelly lol.

Yes I am talking about that 1.8k player, actually, he was still in your tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10119

along with the aid of 3 other tribes?

Be proud of yourselves guys.

3 tribes ? wauw didnt knew we had alies :O and it was sadly enough 5 vs 2 ?

k dont know what he did :p but you won the round and you earned it you fighted hard for it so well done ;)

DeletedUser

Epic. Quoted. Adam knows why.

Have fun everyone else :)

Check my account points Adrian, i joined the round to coach and train Whitty through my start up like i told you, and that's what i did. Considering he had what if i can remember correctly the biggest village in the round after lucky was barbed by the mods for rule breaking, i'd say it was a successful teaching round.

Whitty's family came round so i took over for him for about an hour and then Nathan was sent the account sit.

Me and Matt played together in an important hour and lets be honest, me and Matt with trains and nukes in the same round is pretty much instant win.

DeletedUser10486

I'd say it was a successful teaching round.

Whitty's family came round so i took over for him for about an hour and then Nathan was sent the account sit.

I couldn't agree more, was brilliant adam is an awesome 'noob teacher' plenty more to follow :D

DeletedUser5774

The fact the you felt it necessary to recruit a spy makes me lol :lol:

Because you haven't done this before.
Because... everyone else has done this before.

>>makes me lol<<

r19378_all-my-hate.png

Okay, I'll bite, you hypocrite. The words I want to use would get thrown out of this forum faster than that guy who made that KONY 2012 video. I absolutely hate you. And you. And you.

DeletedUser

Because you haven't done this before.
Because... everyone else has done this before.

>>makes me lol<<

r19378_all-my-hate.png

Okay, I'll bite, you hypocrite. The words I want to use would get thrown out of this forum faster than that guy who made that KONY 2012 video. I absolutely hate you. And you. And you.

Not quite sure what you're trying to say here, buddy.
But... Okay? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser3312

She says you're a hypocrite and a noob.

hope that helps.