Tribe: WEAK

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

After teaming SLAP! with pretty much every other tribe on the world.

SLAP! still comes out on top.

As for Zub, he still around, but it's only a matter of time before I sit him down.

Attacker: .uk pro
Origin: Hidden by the report owner.

Hidden by the report owner.

Defender: Zubatios
Destination: Cowboys From Hell (502|495) K45

Quantity: 0 0 2302 398 876 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2302 398 876 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: Hidden by the report owner.
Loyalty: Dropped from 25 to -1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9017

I beg to differ, had we not stood a chance then we wouldn't have nobled Swagged Out's village, destroyed his nuke and the killed majority of SLAP's defense.

DeletedUser3312

I beg to differ, had we not stood a chance then we wouldn't have nobled Swagged Out's village, destroyed his nuke and the killed majority of SLAP's defense.

And still got beat? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser9017

Yes, as that skirmish took its toll on us also.

DeletedUser3312

You know what I find strange in all of this. Zubotios took my advice and teamed with bubu ;D

DeletedUser5582

Ok you know cheating references aren't allowed onto these forums so don't do it. I really don't want to be infracting you for these constant rules breaches and have most of you sitting on your hands watching others post.

But what choices are you going to leave me if you persist?

Now if you need to gloat over a win do so without breaking the forum rules. I'm going to clean this thread up but next time is going to be infract and delete so don't moan when the PM arrives.

This warning is for all of you in Slap and those Slapped. So far have had to post in recruitment and now here so you are running out of speed forums to break the rules in.

DeletedUser9017

Not bubu, lucky winner.

Why find it strange that your opposition realize that the advice you give is good and so take action upon it to an extent?

DeletedUser3312

Ok you know cheating references aren't allowed onto these forums so don't do it. I really don't want to be infracting you for these constant rules breaches and have most of you sitting on your hands watching others post.

But what choices are you going to leave me if you persist?

Now if you need to gloat over a win do so without breaking the forum rules. I'm going to clean this thread up but next time is going to be infract and delete so don't moan when the PM arrives.

This warning is for all of you in Slap and those Slapped. So far have had to post in recruitment and now here so you are running out of speed forums to break the rules in.

w8 wut?

I thought you had your heart broken and rage quit and we'd be able to run round unmodded :/

DeletedUser8157

Not bubu, lucky winner.

Why find it strange that your opposition realize that the advice you give is good and so take action upon it to an extent?

your a bad player I beat you a lot enough said

DeletedUser9017

Getting beaten by you does not define me as a bad player, cause you are so awesome. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

Getting beaten by you does not define me as a bad player, cause you are so awesome. :icon_rolleyes:

it pretty much does tbh

jks hasan xD

DeletedUser

it pretty much does tbh

I don't think you should be accusing us of being bad players, especially when those "bad" players were kicking your ass.
So if noobs kick SLAP!'s ass. What does that make SLAP! ?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser8157

Lets face it matty, had our player not been banned, you would have lost. I don't think you should be accusing us of being bad players, especially when those "bad" players were kicking your ass.

lucky tbh is pretty decent unlike you lot

and no lucky would have lost you should have seen whitty's nuke when lucky used most of his def troops out getting 3 villages :icon_biggrin: he was done as you know when its OFF against OFF
SLAP! will simply out time you

also BD WEAK and STRONG are all allies? how many people did you even bring into this match

on top of everything we out did you at start up despite a .net player going out of his way to sabotage SLAP

DeletedUser

I may not be decent but I do try :icon_wink:

And to be quite honest, I much prefer being a noob if being a "pro" means turning out like you guys.

DeletedUser8157

he can cover backtime points and snipe sub sec trains so hes decent >_> but hes still a noob for using bots and no noob does not mean bad it means dumb >_>

and btw how many players did you drag in :icon_rolleyes: like 3 whole tribes which we still pwned on started up

DeletedUser3312

I don't think you should be accusing us of being bad players, especially when those "bad" players were kicking your ass.

Face what exactly? Me and Adam were playing ya'll had no chance no matter what. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9017

We dragged in no other tribes. They would have attacked no their own accord.

DeletedUser3312

on top of everything we out did you at start up despite a .net player going out of his way to sabotage SLAP

Such player was beaten and restarted to avoid my nobles

We dragged in no other tribes. They would have attacked no their own accord.

Please, we had a spy all along ;D

Don't make me get the mails

DeletedUser9017

So you had yourself adam, others and a spy, thats hardly fair.