Tribe: WEAK

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser10769

Apart from the transition from spears to lc, my village is constantly recruiting troops non stop from the moment i join till the moment the round ends while outgrowing 99.99% of any player on uk server :|

Remember that conditional round, I'm pretty sure we were even in points for most of the round though you did sometimes have a small lead from time to time. We both wanted to win that round and anyone could of won it out of us two... Sadly, I had to leave and left my account with a nub sitter who I known 5 minutes (as I was desperate to win); who made me get nobled by a 20k tropez when I was 70k. :icon_cry: I probably play again against WEAK on the weekend like old times but with no Premium Account and Farm Assistant. Who will win? :D

DeletedUser8157

Remember that conditional round, I'm pretty sure we were even in points for most of the round though you did sometimes have a small lead from time to time. We both wanted to win that round and anyone could of won it out of us two... Sadly, I had to leave and left my account with a nub sitter who I known 5 minutes (as I was desperate to win); who made me get nobled by a 20k tropez when I was 70k. :icon_cry: I probably play again against WEAK on the weekend like old times but with no Premium Account and Farm Assistant. Who will win? :D

dude you never matched adam I was playing :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10119

Please, don't play that card. Your tribe hasn't been gangbanged once. Whitty and Cammmy rimmed you and zubotios, twice I think?

:icon_rolleyes:

it isnt hard to beat 2 players with 2500 points when you have 15 vills ? so dontthink its cool just a weak showoff couple of moths ago i had fight with slap with drluke i won kicked his ass next time he came 4 on 1 and i won again then he came 6 vs 1 and then slap won and they were acting like they beated 10 players 10 times ther size 6 vills vs 1 no way i could ever win that but still it took them 4 hours to get me down and that also shows what type of coward you guys in slap are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

it isnt hard to beat 2 players with 2500 points when you have 15 vills ? so dontthink its cool just a weak pussy showoff couple of moths ago i had fight with slap with drluke i won kicked his ass next time he came 4 on 1 and i won again then he came 6 vs 1 and then slap won and they were acting like they beated 10 players 10 times ther size 6 vills vs 1 no way i could ever win that but still it took them 4 hours to get me down and that also shows what type of coward you guys in slap are

lol, you're a bad liar.

You wannah know why that never happened? Because you're rubbish. Anyone who believes that story is an idiot :lol:

DeletedUser10119

the people who believes you are misguided couse it did happen couple of months ago when i was new in uk after i lef the netherlands after begin stabbed by jalous players for like 50th time -.- and they failed the stab at day 3 i had 5 mil and the nr2 had only 2 mil so they decided to stab me in the upcomming morning when i go out of sleep mode 4 of the best players vs me and wel the stab did fail hard even when they had on all acounts 3 players and i played solo i stil ended nr3 look this link: http://nl.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=458

and then on the end they bashed themself couse the kills also showed ther fail so take away 20 mil kills from sit down and 15 from scitan to get the real results :http://nl.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?roundid=458&mode=bash&sub=all&from=

so i am strong enough to do this so playing with 6 slap guys was fun to sadly enough 6 baracks prodused more defence then i could make offence -.-

DeletedUser10119

i played only 2 round that one i talked about above this and this one http://nl.twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=472

the others are played by mitchel a rl friend that wanted to play around any ways its ok if you call me weak that is what the tribe name says we are weak we all are weak so why you putting so much energy in this whole thing and makes it so big almost start to think you are scared couse you make such a big thing of it :p

DeletedUser3312

Not putting so much energy into it.

Copy and pasted your name into the .nl twtotal only to find you haven't won a single round.

DeletedUser10119

its my new name check out stich extreme lack of a beter name owhpus and the ghost police been swifting around lots of times but again the past doesnt mater its about how your preforming right now at this moment its nice to have loads of nice stats like you have on this server but that wont help you at all you need to prove yourself again and again evry round ;)

DeletedUser

lol, you're a bad liar.

You wannah know why that never happened? Because you're crap. Anyone who believes that story is an idiot :lol:

No need to insult people matty. By getting so wound up, you clearly show a lack of intelligence and inability to handle a verbal spar with maturity.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

That post is relevant to this conversation... how?

By attempting to derail this thread, it shows your lack of intelligence of being able to comprehend an argument to counter mine. It really just shows the diffidence you have about your tribe and the lack of knowledge you have about its members, and more specifically its leader.

DeletedUser

That post is relevant to this conversation... how?

By attempting to derail this thread, it shows your lack of intelligence of being able to comprehend an argument to counter mine. It really just shows the diffidence you have about your tribe and the lack of knowledge you have about its members, and more specifically its leader.

I see no need to derail this thread, you have made a fine job of that. This has turned from a thread about WEAK inviting a SLAP! member to you insulting anyone who challenges you, nice job :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8157

No need to insult people matty. By getting so wound up, you clearly show a lack of intelligence and inability to handle a verbal spar with maturity.:icon_rolleyes:

I would not try arguing with matt about his ability to argue he is a lawyer after all :icon_eek:

DeletedUser10119

I would not try arguing with matt about his ability to argue he is a lawyer after all :icon_eek:

if he is a lawyer he sucks then couse he has so much free time to play this game couse no one wants him as his lawyer ? :p

sorry had to say this just a joke dont take it sirius or personal :p

DeletedUser10905

Not putting so much energy into it.

Copy and pasted your name into the .nl twtotal only to find you haven't won a single round.

i loll'd Zubatios are a verry good player he have skills, believe me :lol:

DeletedUser10119

i dont have skills -.- that is how slap calls me so i expect a lot from them if they call me weak :p