Tribe: WEAK

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In start up every one of their members was at least 2-2.5k points behind...not sure what people class as potential competition but that really isnt competition worthy nor will it ever be :|

DeletedUser8157

we shall make you guys vanish we will break you into pieces and make you rage quit speed rounds :)

Clearly we were wrong Power.

Maybe we should just quit now, they obviously don't want us :icon_cry:

yes it would be best for you dont bother trying to face us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we shall make you guys vanish we will break you into pieces and make you rage quit speed rounds :)

yes it would be best for you dont bother trying to face us

We never intended on becoming you guys' next competitor after bubu?, but you seem pretty bent on stirring things up. Of course, only SLAP! would declare war on a tribe which has half their members :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

We never intended on becoming you guys' next competitor after bubu?, but you seem pretty bent on stirring things up. Of course, only SLAP! would declare war on a tribe which has half their members :icon_rolleyes:

wait wut

What the hell did you think would happen? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

wait wut

What the hell did you think would happen? :icon_confused:

Well we didn't expect you guys to get petty on the forums for starters. Although in hindsight, we probably should have known.

DeletedUser

Personally, no I did not try and recruit your players :icon_rolleyes:
Zubatios invited whitty to get back at cammmy. Honestly, I don't know what happened as like I said it was not me.

Finger-pointing aside though, and once again as I have said before, if you genuinely feel the need to war on us then go ahead, no point driveling about it on the forums until something has actually happened.

DeletedUser3312

Personally, no I did not try and recruit your players :icon_rolleyes:
Zubatios invited whitty to get back at cammmy. Honestly, I don't know what happened as like I said it was not me.

Finger-pointing aside though, and once again as I have said before, if you genuinely feel the need to war on us then go ahead, no point driveling about it on the forums until something has actually happened.

Zubo tried to get whitty to backstab slap players and join Weak. Imo that's pretty far up the "not to do" chain.

But as Adam said, you can't even keep up with us. There isn't a challenge in it whatsoever. You're all lambs to the slaughter, even zubo with his stupidly unjustified ego.

This doesn't mean you've got a "get out of jail free card", we're still gonnah rim yalls no matter how good you are.

DeletedUser

As opposed to being allies?

/facepalm

Not once did I mention the word ally. Matty suggested the whole "declare war" situation, obviously we were going to face each other at some point, it makes no difference if you label it or not. All I'm pointing out is that you pro's over at SLAP! want to target a tribe half your size simply because we are currently (and please do correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm sure you will) the only other tribe attempting to organise itself.
If you can't handle competition, you really are missing the point of this game.

DeletedUser3312

then perhaps think next time, think twice on peeing off a tribe far better than your own. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, is not our fault if the competition just isn't good enough for our awesomeness :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

then perhaps think next time, think twice on peeing off a tribe far better than your own. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, is not our fault if the competition just isn't good enough for our awesomeness :icon_cool:

Awesomeness? Or just plain ol' gangbangin' noobery?

DeletedUser3312

Awesomeness? Or just plain ol' gangbangin' noobery?

Please, don't play that card. Your tribe hasn't been gangbanged once. Whitty and Cammmy rimmed you and zubotios, twice I think?

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Please, don't play that card. Your tribe hasn't been gangbanged once. Whitty and Cammmy rimmed you and zubotios, twice I think?

:icon_rolleyes:

As a tribe, no we have not been gangbanged to the extent of my knowledge, but as a player I have quite a few times. You have my utmost apology if gathering up some players to prevent that from happening again is wrong in your eyes, but, isn't that exactly what you are doing?

DeletedUser3312

Lol, you sure do love twisting words.

/Argument over until next round when we rims you again.

DeletedUser

Lol, you sure do love twisting words.

/Argument over until next round when we rims you again.

I'd would much rather twist words than run out of words completely :lol:
Hopefully see you next round, let's see how long it takes you to rim this noob :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Surely if you are trying to avoid confrontation with a larger tribe while you are half their size you wouldn't try and get their players to turn against their tribe mates? That sounds to me like pretty aggressive actions so it's no shock that a thread would be made about it. I don't really see what you expected to happen...

DeletedUser10789

In start up every one of their members was at least 2-2.5k points behind...not sure what people class as potential competition but that really isnt competition worthy nor will it ever be :|
i was only 1.5K :) and i was mass troop whoring, which then never was used as my sitter didnt snipe

DeletedUser

Apart from the transition from spears to lc, my village is constantly recruiting troops non stop from the moment i join till the moment the round ends while outgrowing 99.99% of any player on uk server :|