TuToR - Did it work?

DeletedUser1511

In terms of villages, and more than likely noble count, I do... the rank 1 on
UK3 builds his/her villages higher than me, thus is a bigger point-whore! :3

Also, UK3 is a slightly faster world thank UK1.

Anyway, let's get back to talking about tutor... Wardy the troll is free to
mail me/message me on Skype (rather than derail this thread) when he's
ready to get to know Abdo in-game! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

I already asked who you are and why i should scare about you. You never did answer

DeletedUser

Click here, to see why. I'm going to war with his tribe soon and even I have to compliment him!

On topic, there's a reason why TuTor has been a success, the quality of players.

DeletedUser2722

I already asked who you are and why i should scare about you. You never did answer

And I replied by telling you to join me in-game to find out, but seems you cannot
resist trolling and derailing threads!

Anyway, you are clearly as ignorant as you are arrogant if you fail to know who
I am! :icon_rolleyes:

Back on topic... Where are you nemesis666!?? :icon_confused:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser1511

And I replied by telling you to join me in-game to find out, but seems you cannot

--Abdo--
Really because i have player a load of .uk worlds without ever hearing y7our name on forums or on skype. And these were the only arguably competitive worlds. World 2 and world 3.
Also joining a world to settle an arguement with some random guy off the forums who i have never heard off. Yeah............
Although im sure i already stated i have exams, as do a lot of people right around these tines but meh.

As for tutor yeah teaching tribes are great and all, but how many of the tutor players weeks later can now be called competant players?

DeletedUser

Really because i have player a load of .uk worlds without ever hearing y7our name on forums or on skype. And these were the only arguably competitive worlds. World 2 and world 3.
Also joining a world to settle an arguement with some random guy off the forums who i have never heard off. Yeah............
Although im sure i already stated i have exams, as do a lot of people right around these tines but meh.

As for tutor yeah teaching tribes are great and all, but how many of the tutor players weeks later can now be called competant players?

Teaching of any sort is an improvement that will serve them well. And I think UK1 had the most competitive startup in terms of names and numbers... it is the only world which can be compared to UK1 in terms of size, even now.

DeletedUser3312

After Frank was kicked. All hopes of a succesful TuToR have died with him :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1511

Teaching of any sort is an improvement that will serve them well. And I think UK1 had the most competitive startup in terms of names and numbers... it is the only world which can be compared to UK1 in terms of size, even now.
Im sorry but errm what. World 3 .uk had all the so callled "big names". Tharg,russki,lard,pp,elise,bad horse,pervis,Sf,Hoang,Sneggy ect. Heck comparing the startup players on that world to world 1 is a pathetic joke

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Hardly. He threatened to quit repeatedly at the drop of a hat and was voted to stay out of the tribe. All in all the tribe has a higher chance for success without him.

DeletedUser

There has still been no further information as to what happened to the leadership of TuToR, surely the kind of players at the top of a teaching tribe should be able to work effectively.....? If there has been infighting at the top, has it failed to show newer players how a good tribe is lead from the top?

DeletedUser3312

Hardly. He threatened to quit repeatedly at the drop of a hat and was voted to stay out of the tribe. All in all the tribe has a higher chance for success without him.

So it seems like Tutor is failing anyway. The inability to sustain proper leadership, the current leadership losing an argument on the forum and apparently being catted.

Heh. What are you teaching in there? :icon_neutral:

There has still been no further information as to what happened to the leadership of TuToR, surely the kind of players at the top of a teaching tribe should be able to work effectively.....? If there has been infighting at the top, has it failed to show newer players how a good tribe is lead from the top?

seems so.

DeletedUser

Ahh thanks for being on topic and the information, just out of interest, was it a tribal vote using the forum?

DeletedUser

Ahh thanks for being on topic and the information, just out of interest, was it a tribal vote using the forum?

Yes and only the teachers were able to vote upon it.

Once or twice max..

DeletedUser

--Abdo--

Sorry, i've been ill, here now.

Now then, lets get back on topic now, this is UK7, not 1,2,3,4,5,6, or any other world. UK7.......got it?

DeletedUser6695

So it seems like Tutor is failing anyway. The inability to sustain proper leadership, the current leadership losing an argument on the forum and apparently being catted.

Heh. What are you teaching in there? :icon_neutral:

seems so.

If you could please show me a sign of TuToR failing I would appreciate it, We are the most accomplished tribe on the world whilst teaching noobs how to play.

Regarding leadership, Adellion, Cory and Admiral Phoenix are smexy leaders...its just a pity Ade sucks :lol:

DeletedUser3312

If you could please show me a sign of TuToR failing I would appreciate it, We are the most accomplished tribe on the world whilst teaching noobs how to play.

Regarding leadership, Adellion, Cory and Admiral Phoenix are smexy leaders...its just a pity Ade sucks :lol:

If you care to read the post you might see why? :icon_rolleyes:
srsly..

DeletedUser6695

But all points are idiotic, we have maintained proper leadership, no offence to NYK, but the tribes teachers voted on whether he should be invited back and we decided against it.Our current leaders have led successfully on worlds before and will continue to do so here.

Ade was catted...So what? He's still here and as active as ever it set him back a bit, i dont see how that affects his leadership ability

srsly lrn2flame