ui: had enough

DeletedUser

Sorry, for double post

- ui: have had problems split into :

-Where? formed and are getting battered. Aren't they?

-*eq formed

I think everything between ui: and enemies have gone dry from the egg front ;0...

DeletedUser

Feel sorry for ui:. These small tribes are simply going to be target practice for the big tribes. Sure they will conquer their area but 2 or 3 players can only do so well against a whole tribe.

DeletedUser5245

Feel sorry for ui:. These small tribes are simply going to be target practice for the big tribes. Sure they will conquer their area but 2 or 3 players can only do so well against a whole tribe.

Never underestimate the power of a tribe with only a few members in it, we in *eq may be small in comparison to the tribes around us, but we have the experience to stand up to most things that are thrown at us.

ui:'s core is too far away from us in K53/54/63/64, being based in K33 and we'll take our chances for as long as is practical - or until a tribe welcomes us as a fighting unit.

DeletedUser

This is the rocking horse of world war all the inner tribes are now fighting each other. The BLOCS are forming, form previous world wars this will last at least three months and possibly up to a year (I use the word BLOC deliberately)

The BLOC wars of world 8 lasted well over a year, the war did not end it just expanded.

DeletedUser

To be honest. This war will go on until the tribes come to an agreement. But, SPQR have the edge at the moment. I wonder if Egg attacked Jacks what would happen (thinks)

May prediction of a NAP resolving this war i coming closer by the day ( i like to think) but yet untill SPQR have a proper concrete wall infront of them it is unlikely.

DeletedUser4147

Why end?

without wars, this game is not as fun, sure my commitment to the war so far hasn't been of a large scale, but we are recovering from what was a large scale commitment, nukes need time to rebuild.

I'm sure this war will last for at least a year, and i'm sure more tribes will get involved.

DeletedUser5560

This is the rocking horse of world war all the inner tribes are now fighting each other.

Welcome to Tribal Wars mrchief, I don't know where you have been but SPQR and "now fighting" just don't go together.

We ARE always fighting. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Astute just the kind of reply I expect from you and I have no need to be introduced to tribal wars, I go back a long way.

The statement was that a world war was developing for the first time on UK3.

You will ofcourse again quote out of context as you always do.

DeletedUser

The statement was that a world war was developing for the first time on UK3.

Nah, from the no.1 tribe in the world it is not, so WW1 is not developed - i guess after Status and Celph left there was no more UI: until I penetrate some stations

- Hint: stations is a player in ui: i will have a egg fight with him and get smelly

DeletedUser

Nah, from the no.1 tribe in the world it is not, so WW1 is not developed - i guess after Status and Celph left there was no more UI: until I penetrate some stations

- Hint: stations is a player in ui: i will have a egg fight with him and get smelly

I think, after status and celph left, it ended ui:'s vision of becoming an multi region(rim,core,north,south,east,west) power. They still are a large power and it will be some time, if ever, that they(or ui:'s players;including the ones that left) will lose their strong foothold in the north.