ui:

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so when you going to put that pic up so i can see when i put i was protection by some one from ui:

DeletedUser

you not got the pic
or if you got it your going to uses windows paint to maker it look like i put i was protection by some one from ui:

DeletedUser

you not got the pic
or if you got it your going to uses windows paint to maker it look like i put i was protection by some one from ui:

come on now, we all know theres always a better way to do things than using paint..

DeletedUser

come on now, we all know theres always a better way to do things than using paint..
and since i'm an apple user, paint isn't exactmy the tool i would want to use, it would be photoshop, but since you really really want to see the pic.. give me 5 minutes to go and get it, put it on my mac, and upload it.

edit: last part was @ red35 fcourse ^^

DeletedUser

15folev.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i look at it all i put is my friends not that they was protection by them

DeletedUser

so now your name is james ..
lolz dude your fail at lying

ps: this one too since you probably will tell the picture wasn't from your account

2929nrc.png

DeletedUser

can you del my website from that pic for me i do not w nobody from ithis game on it

DeletedUser

and y the hell did you get a pic of that
as proof ... i was to late to take a picture from your profile while my tribe was on it.

btw: i deleted your link since i have respect for peoples real life. something you should learn.

DeletedUser

Wait... aren't you the guy who made :ui2 and wouldn't change it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.