Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguarr

Reaction score
People have been doing that ever since I remember. It’s nothing new. Hodgebadger jumping ship from bb on 43 is a more recent example, he merged with carecry account to become biggest player then got a personal nap with enemy tribe, then when we opped he didn’t ever send, when questioned he always had excuses. He jumped but then as most of us hit delete because of that snake move some stayed on and made sure he didn’t join enemy tribe or get rank 1 badge on the world. I was rank 5 on that world when I hit delete during end war. It sucked hard.

im bigonesAL by the way, just had a name change
I know who you are.

But you pretty much summed up why you should play with friends who you know and get along instead of playing with random players that will fuck you over even if they don't care about a win or anything. A lot of players jump tribes and it happens every world, you can limit that by playing with people you know so if this doesn't happen on w54 , it will probably ruin the milestone world that everyone wanted for so long .

UnKnown

Reaction score
I know who you are.

But you pretty much summed up why you should play with friends who you know and get along instead of playing with random players that will fuck you over even if they don't care about a win or anything. A lot of players jump tribes and it happens every world, you can limit that by playing with people you know so if this doesn't happen on w54 , it will probably ruin the milestone world that everyone wanted for so long .
In my opinion there should be a no pp world every 5-6 worlds. It’s literally pp wars now, people race to build a market to grap the resources at startup.

SWDXB

Reaction score
In my opinion there should be a no pp world every 5-6 worlds. It’s literally pp wars now, people race to build a market to grap the resources at startup.

100% there should be, don’t think anyone would disagree with that. Even every ten worlds would be good.

But never going to happen as why would they give us the option of no pp, when everyone will play the pp worlds anyway and some will spend.

Look at this one, it’s almost as if they’re trying to discourage us from playing, so it doesn’t last as long and we can go back to a pp world lol

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Premade tribes existed even without pre-registering and selecting starting location...

There are benefits to not being surrounded by tribe mates...

I'm sure you are all skilled enough to still play with their friends, even if your 15x15 isn't filled with blue tribe mates.... It's unlikely that the world is big enough that distance between tribe mates is going to be a major factor...

Plus, it will make it harder for those that use proxy accounts and pre-planned merging to gain an advantage...

IMO: Speed is too fast (as the faster speed benefits pits over farming)... WT are annoying... I fear (if the tournament on .net is anything to go by) there will be far too few barbs on this world and start up will become a scavenging Vs pit whoring race... at least the tournament was quite aggressive and, generally, pit whores got found out...

UnKnown

Reaction score
Premade tribes existed even without pre-registering and selecting starting location...

There are benefits to not being surrounded by tribe mates...

I'm sure you are all skilled enough to still play with their friends, even if your 15x15 isn't filled with blue tribe mates.... It's unlikely that the world is big enough that distance between tribe mates is going to be a major factor...

Plus, it will make it harder for those that use proxy accounts and pre-planned merging to gain an advantage...

IMO: Speed is too fast (as the faster speed benefits pits over farming)... WT are annoying... I fear (if the tournament on .net is anything to go by) there will be far too few barbs on this world and start up will become a scavenging Vs pit whoring race... at least the tournament was quite aggressive and, generally, pit whores got found out...
I tend to agree with tribe members needing to be spaced out more, I absolutely hate being overwhelmed by blue, it causes more issues for me then any positives.
I found that these days scavenging gives a better return then farming, even though I do both after a period, at startup scavenging is better.

SWDXB

Reaction score
Being spaced out is great, but not to the extent of being in completely different K’s or 30-40 fields apart. Negates the benefits of being in a tribe in the first place for coordinated ops or defending.

But again, no one wants to be congested together in one 15x15. If that’s what you think everyone’s been arguing for in this thread, then I’m not surprised you’ve been disagreeing the whole time.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I assume that everyone has been arguing to pass the time and that they have nothing better to do...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
just because one has no mates and didnt want pre made tribes.

I’m in no doubt my friends will vouch that I’m not that vulgar name you call me by. You and countless others bring shame on this re-emerging community with your keyboard warrior vulgarity and defamatory ignorant posts

Its ok. They come in all sizes, even very small. Bet your mommy told you that an awful lot. Thinking about your mommy..

How will premade tribes work on this world? Does one player join and invite the rest?

thanks

The initial suggestion of a random starting direction was to deter the usual premade on this world. The invite system to spawn near you on this world remains to be clarified.

I wish everybody a good game and hopefully I won’t be spawning in another .Co/Greece

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Baron 2

Reaction score
Bit of a weird response lol, like I said this one muppet doesn't want to choose location but the vast majority does.

Also there's nothing re-emerging with this community as bad decisions have killed it off.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
We welcome all new members to our forums.

So your saying the CM has killed off the community? incorrect

No identity

Reaction score
My wife had a baby and I couldn’t wait around for that amount of vills to be internaled, also leadership couldn’t agree on who should lead
Yeah I heard leadership was all over the place :) it ended not long after you went

Red Baron 2

Reaction score
We welcome all new members to our forums.

So your saying the CM has killed off the community? incorrect

Who the fucks a CM.

There's only a small group of us left and most of us don't want to be forced into some muppets tribe because of location.

Last edited:

UnKnown

Reaction score
Yeah I heard leadership was all over the place :) it ended not long after you went
I’ve been so busy with family that I never followed the outcome of the world. I heard that they took jack, woody and warlordz to secure the win conditions. But cheap but oh well, all’s fair in love and war.

UnKnown

Reaction score
Who the fucks a CM.

There's only a small group of us left and most of us don't want to be forced into some muppets tribe because of location.
Nothing wrong with temporarily being in a muppets tribe, you can see what your future village builders are up to

Status
Not open for further replies.