Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No identity

Reaction score
I’ve been so busy with family that I never followed the outcome of the world. I heard that they took jack, woody and warlordz to secure the win conditions. But cheap but oh well, all’s fair in love and war.
I took them in mate, but only because I was asked to by them (leadership of bb) :) otherwise i wouldn't have

SWDXB

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with temporarily being in a muppets tribe, you can see what your future village builders are up to

Exactly this is what will happen, instead of premades, people in shit locations will join small tribes and hide there until they’re big enough to f them over. Will be lots more tribe hopping than usual.

UnKnown

Reaction score
Exactly this is what will happen, instead of premades, people in shit locations will join small tribes and hide there until they’re big enough to f them over. Will be lots more tribe hopping than usual.
Nothing more then usual, i still remember knightmare doing that to a tribe before jumping to the top tribe awhile back

UnKnown

Reaction score
So shouldn’t we be discouraging that rather than enabling it?
You can try but there’s little that can be done, unless rules are put in place which would see the player numbers drop yet again. I’m afraid snakes and back stabbers are part of the game just as much as spies are. You not watched the movie 300? Lol

SWDXB

Reaction score
Yeah there will always be less honest players, but surely it’s a good idea to bring out settings that don’t promote that behaviour.
Maybe have a world where eg. a couple more experienced players can opt to lead a tribe of new players, thus giving them some insight into the game before jumping into a real world or whatever. Then no need to attempt to tailor every world to new players, got to keep the existing playerbase happy too. SBMM for tribal wars lol

UnKnown

Reaction score
Yeah there will always be less honest players, but surely it’s a good idea to bring out settings that don’t promote that behaviour.
Maybe have a world where eg. a couple more experienced players can opt to lead a tribe of new players, thus giving them some insight into the game before jumping into a real world or whatever. Then no need to attempt to tailor every world to new players, got to keep the existing playerbase happy too. SBMM for tribal wars lol
Like tuition worlds for teaching new players? That isn’t such a bad idea but getting experienced players to put the time in for free will be impossible, maybe a payment of pp would for there efforts? Not something silly like 100 pp either

SWDXB

Reaction score
I think people would probably do it anyway, without payment. Would be worth a try anyway. Would benefit everyone to get some new players on this server after all. Right now it’s lacking and seeing the same faces playing the same old tricks is boring, but making random spawning a setting on a milestone world isn’t the way to change that.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
People also ask
What is the meaning of you know nothing Jon Snow?
Jon is also clearly still a virgin, and when Ygritte starts flirting with him, his inexperience shows. Initially, when she tells him he knows nothing, she means exactly that: "You think you know everything about my world, but you know nothing."Jun 29, 2015

lol

No identity

Reaction score
People also ask
What is the meaning of you know nothing Jon Snow?
Jon is also clearly still a virgin, and when Ygritte starts flirting with him, his inexperience shows. Initially, when she tells him he knows nothing, she means exactly that: "You think you know everything about my world, but you know nothing."Jun 29, 2015

lol
Jesus Christ, have you got nothing better to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.