UK masters team.

DeletedUser269

Team UK needs you,

backgroundocb.jpg

As most of you may know there is going to be a international speed server, where the best player from each server compete against each other.
For this to work, we need 20 players to come together to for the .uk team, to apply to become a part of the .uk team drop me a mail with you application.

In your application, we will require a few details. Your game names (past and present ones please), also any forum alias you have used in the past.

Good luck Team UK

UK_flag.jpg

DeletedUser4

[tt]Lets get one thing straight if you want to be part of this then you need to send in an application to JT the choice is yours and that goes for anyone that was "part of the unofficial non approved" team.

The choice is yours if you wish to take part or not but to do so will require conversation with JT

Tracey[/tt]

DeletedUser8755

If I could add my 2 cents please.. The team that Matt (.uk pro) was building up was a good team as he has played with most of the players he chose choosing the best of the best... Yes the mods are recruiting now but they using stats and choosing people that might not be the best choice..

DeletedUser

If I could add my 2 cents please.. The team that Matt (.uk pro) was building up was a good team as he has played with most of the players he chose choosing the best of the best... Yes the mods are recruiting now but they using stats and choosing people that might not be the best choice..
They're not using any stats bro

DeletedUser7179

He was in no way choosing the best of the best either he was choosing his friends! he was turning away the best!!

DeletedUser

Why complain about it? I'm pretty sure a lot more goes into it then actually being "decent" at speed rounds. After all you will be representing our server thus I doubt anyone whining, being banned for cheating etc is going to be allowed to enter so "possibly" throws away half of your premade already? Please notice the quotes. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sure those who have gathered respect by the community are more than likely to represent our server than someone who's won a few speed rounds but I suppose I know nothing and probably completely wrong.

DeletedUser

Sounds interesting, although hopefully the ones they choose actually have won, or at least done well in speed rounds.
I'd rather not have a team of sub-mediocre players represent us just because of a good application...

DeletedUser5774

Well.

I know I haven't played speed in a while, but I won a few rounds on .net

I've also been around on this server a while... If that means anything o-o

I'd like to apply!

DeletedUser

Nice to see you stole my image Jaime. Erm, there is already a group of players set to do it. But whoever feels up for some victory apply here :)

DeletedUser7746

Im interested, got allot of friends on this team and i think i could help this team in winning ;)

DeletedUser

Hi, I am English but never really played UK. Well I usually play .de (for practicing my German AS level :) ) I know Will and he will tell you all about me. I have won 3 rounds, 2nd around 5 times and 3rd around 3 times on .de. That sounds not much but I have only played about 20 .de rounds, and I now have time on my hands. I am timegott.fremdeffflitzer on .net. Won the only round I played there and I am top ranked on .fr Twtotal. I am here because Will says you need players on the team. Well I would be happy to join if you would accept me

Flo :)

DeletedUser

Yerac Here ;)

Gl All nd Join, will be fun,
I think i could make some time :)

DeletedUser269

Ive had 7 people contact me so far, I would like a few more please :)

DeletedUser

Ive had 7 people contact me so far, I would like a few more please :)

Advertise more, currently the only people reading this thread are those who go on externals, and read the speed forum, then check each thread. Which isn't many. For something this big, i'd have thought there'd be a better announcement on front page or something. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser10204

I would love to play :p if you think am good enough sign me up if you dont keep an eye on me this round starting at 9 am