UK masters team.

DeletedUser

Whoops, I thought he was talking about roadrunner dude not being on skype.

Well who is in charge of it all?!?

I mean c'mon. England is a great TW country and we should have a team to suit its reputation. Yet so far, the mods appear as if they don't care. Am I the only one who takes and active interest in our success?

Any mod, please get back to me on this with there skype details, as there is already a group lined up and we need to discuss it :)

Will.

dabookman

Reaction score
I'm willing to talk with you guys, I'm waiting for JT to return to get fully up to date on this but maybe i can give some input

DeletedUser8385

just starting speed but i would be interested, you should see me playing alot of rounds in the future.

DeletedUser

i am back playing speed and intrested in joining if there is a space free?

DeletedUser269

I have been away, that why people havn't been able to get in touch. I am back now, so I will be replying to mails and skype messages.

DeletedUser

is that the stuff that also has been discussed on .de external forums? As folks didn't want to start a 7th classic server rather than discussing the idea of an international server with folks participating all over the world?

Which settings would that international server provide or are they about to be discussed and fixed?
I hope for old school settings

Settings
Game speed 3+
Unit speed 1,6
Ability to demolish buildings active
Morale inactive
Farm rule active (3.000 units or less per farm level)
Milliseconds inactive
Fake limit inactive
Research system 3-level system or classic research
Church inactive
No bonus villages
Night bonus inactive as is an international server.

Units
Archers inactive
Scout system depends on research system
Paladin of course no, neither items nor pally

:nobleman: Nobleman
Rising prices for noblemen active, the costs increase starting with the second nobleman, packages can not be stored globally (w1.de settings)
Inexpensively recreate noblemen inactive
Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack 20-35
Loyalty increase per hour depends on ingame speed

Configuration
as usual

DeletedUser

is that the stuff that also has been discussed on .de external forums? As folks didn't want to start a 7th classic server rather than discussing the idea of an international server with folks participating all over the world?

Which settings would that international server provide or are they about to be discussed and fixed?
I hope for old school settings

Settings
Game speed 3+
Unit speed 1,6
Ability to demolish buildings active
Morale inactive
Farm rule active (3.000 units or less per farm level)
Milliseconds inactive
Fake limit inactive
Research system 3-level system or classic research
Church inactive
No bonus villages
Night bonus inactive as is an international server.

Units
Archers inactive
Scout system depends on research system
Paladin of course no, neither items nor pally

:nobleman: Nobleman
Rising prices for noblemen active, the costs increase starting with the second nobleman, packages can not be stored globally (w1.de settings)
Inexpensively recreate noblemen inactive
Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack 20-35
Loyalty increase per hour depends on ingame speed

Configuration
as usual

Nope this is speed, so you won't see game speeds below 100 in the tournament (most likely)

DeletedUser

I'm interested to play. Have been Mulund all along... On UK1 and 10 now.

DeletedUser

Can i join, but first may i try 1 of the speed rounds, so that i can praticse, TEAM UK, Are going to win!!!

DeletedUser9178

well i will throw my hat into the ring

i have played loads of worlds on .net under loads of different names too many to run through

never played speed world but have the time and i am sure the ability
if there is a place there give me a shout i wont let the side down

DeletedUser

Apply

Hello! I´d also like to apply for the uk team.
I am originaly from slovakia as you can tell from my nickname but since our team has a lot of noobs I decided I could join your team.
- I did play a few rounds before this but I always quit when I have over 40 villages.
- My online time about 15 hours a day
- I am communicative person, have good ideas feel free to help anyone who deserves it
- A really good offensive and deffensive player...

That´s about everything you should know about me. Hope you decide to get some slovakian help. GO ENGLAND!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9244

Im from UK, played loads of speed rounds usually been in the top 3 sometimes top 5.
I play better on higher speed rounds, but im also good on lower speed ones.
Played mainly .fr .es .gr .com.br .net (Quite a few)
Never had the time to finish the round though LOL.
Hope you consider me for the team :)

DeletedUser

Just like to point out to the 5 posters above me, that you do have to mail JT, unless applications are being accepted in this thread now?