UK masters team.

DeletedUser

i know but im 12 and i cant get skype! im really annoyed.

and dont judge me by my age!

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

It's not about where you're from. If you can prove that you play here on a regular basis you can play for the server's team.

You on the other hand should be applying for .net.

Well it is. Every national team is meant to consist of NATIONAL players. Regardless of your incorrect opinion, life goes on :icon_rolleyes:

Playing some server, and Being from that server are two different things. Understand ?

And I am in a team at the moment. How is yours going bud ^^

~Will~

DeletedUser3312

Well it is. Every national team is meant to consist of NATIONAL players. Regardless of your incorrect opinion, life goes on :icon_rolleyes:

Playing some server, and Being from that server are two different things. Understand ?

Before you continue flaming I suggest you go ahead and ask dabookman what the rules are and then come back to me with an apology little Will.

DeletedUser

Barry, he is right you know. If you play on the server, you can play for it. Remember, the team represents this server. So the players who play here represents the server. Also, if your the nationality of the server

dabookman

Reaction score
With regards to questions i see posed above, nationality or location isn't relevant, you can be living in a tent in middle of Gobi desert and still play for UK team if you so desire

Last edited:

DeletedUser

With regards to questions i see posed above, nationality or location isn't relevant, you can be living in a tent in middle of Gobi desert and still play for UK team if you so desire
There's Wi-fi out there!? :icon_neutral:

:lol:

DeletedUser

Was there an actual official team released for this or did people just get bored and it faded out?

DeletedUser7342

Tribalwarmasters has already organized individual or team practice speed rounds! Look here

After all this discussion I do not see anyone interested in getting a UK team and representing this server.

DeletedUser

Really? Because for all his vices Matt did organize one and Purpelicious then dismantled the whole project. That drove the majority of the UK PLAYERS to other servers.

Then Dabookman was put in charge, the situation improved and it looked like we were to have a competitive team and then JT was put in charge.

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

someone needs to get the team together. I think dabookman himself should take part. will can get a team too.

DeletedUser269

Really? Because for all his vices Matt did organize one and Purpelicious then dismantled the whole project. That drove the majority of the UK PLAYERS to other servers.

Then Dabookman was put in charge, the situation improved and it looked like we were to have a competitive team and then JT was put in charge.

~Will~

You will need to get your fact right before posting, Yes Matt sorted a team but since he was dismissed from the team we obviously couldn’t expect him to recruit for us.

After he was removed from the team, I started this thread. Dab come at a later date.

Instead of posting here, mail me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser269

someone needs to get the team together. I think dabookman himself should take part. will can get a team too.

I was planning on playing, and I think JP was going to try.

DeletedUser

You will need to get your fact right before posting, Yes Matt sorted a team but since he was dismissed from the team we obviously couldn’t expect him to recruit for us.

After he was removed from the team, I started this thread. Dab come at a later date.

Instead of posting here, mail me.

You know what? It would be awesome if I could get hold of you and mail you :lol:

~Will~