T0by under many names
Darkcastleking
alphawolf
mentality
seniorbeefytaco
copysome
Grappling Hook ?
Harlequin

Let me know if I've missed a few off the gangbang list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Sigh*
After speaking with some of uksc players, they've agreed with me that you're tribe Gangbangs everyone. Putting a bunch of randoms, my aliases and the Germans on that list does not change that all you are is a bunch of GANGBANGERS.

Even Adrian admits to this fact.

Double D. today at 12:45
it's tough when you are outnumbered isn't it noob?

Nearly every poster in this forum is in the gangbang club. It's quite unreal.

Is Raven as bad at speed as he is at normal tw?
One of the worst players I have ever seen.

DeletedUser11069

Putting a bunch of randoms and the Germans on that list

Well, I've decided to add everyone who teams with SLAP on the list, because they're pretty much the same thing. That's what the "randomers" are. Same for the Germans.

my aliases

Funny, cos you were playing the previous Saturday round and so were Reverberation and CanTpLaYsPeEd, am I not correct?
*sigh*

PS: I owned trinitryx alone before he begged for support <3

DeletedUser

If you want to go down that route, I would put down half the server.

A simple question.

When was the last round you DIDN'T outnumber everyone else?

DeletedUser11069

If you want to go down that route, I would put down half the server.

A simple question.

When was the las round you DIDN'T outnumber everyone else?

Right this one.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot, you wanted very much to play a game called "Question for question"
So it's my turn, when was the last time you won a season or a tournament? <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

Party Penguin
Ren0k
mR nUbLeT
-Kratos-
Double D.

5 players. this round. Who, outnumbered you, hmm?

I'm sorry, what do you mean by "outnumber"?
When more players play the same round on the same team, or when more players FIGHT on the same round against the same team?
I think I might have confused the "outnumber" term with the "gangbang" one.
If outnumbering isn't the same as gangbanging, then I might have outnumbered people, I want to clarify the difference between the terms.

Question still stays for you :)
EDIT: Oh, I forgot, you wanted very much to play a game called "Question for question"
So it's my turn, when was the last time you won a season or a tournament? <3

DeletedUser

Oh, so you outnumber and gangbang people. Thanks for clarifying.

Let me rephrase then, as it's clear you're doing you're up-most best to dodge the question.

When was the last time you DIDN'T outnumber everyone else on the round?

DeletedUser11312

Funny, cos you were playing last nights round and so was Team Surprise, am I not correct?

He can stay on the list.

Oh, and I've decided to add everyone who teams with uksc on the list, because they're pretty much the same thing.

*facepalm* yes he was, because like i said... when sander plays the whole round, i play on teamsurprise so i play whole round aswell, please read before re-commenting. So last night sander played on turtlewash, i played on teamsurprise

-Sam

DeletedUser11069

When was the last time you DIDN'T outnumber everyone else on the round?

Well, I'll answer the way I can, so I won't be called a liar.

First it was dis:

Then it was this:

So, at first, he was the one to "gangbang" or to "outnumber" me, then when the numbers switched, SLAP got pissed.
But, the 1v1 was fair, and in my opinion, it wasn't an outnumber.
Because you're from one side, I'm from another side, I'd suggest that the confusing situation these 2 terms created, we should let others judge us (Cadan and KingSam if they want, and others)
And I never said I outnumbered or I gangbanged, I just think "I might have outnumbered", because these terms are confusing me -.-

DeletedUser

Milad
Let me know if I've missed a few off the gangbang list.
Okay That's it, this is not the first time you noobs mention me as UKSC anytime you're desperate. I'm not even that associated with them. ask James what happened when I saw him on a round last time.
this is just pathetic. you can't possibly think you hold the quality over UKSC. I don't know about current rounds, but one thing I am certain of is you used to have way more players than UKSC and would still lose. so in terms of quality you are way behind. instead of all the whinings just try getting better at the game?

DeletedUser

Okay That's it, this is not the first time you noobs mention me as UKSC anytime you're desperate. I'm not even that associated with them
I'm sorry, who did you blame when I rimmed you?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, who did you blame when I rimmed you?
you know you never rimmed me. I know you never rimmed me. everyone knows you never rimmed me.
I did not blame him, Dorin admitted the loss himself, I can get the link if you want, but Nooooo you prefer to stay deluded even when the truth is obvious. Be my guest It's fine with me It only makes us laugh more at your desperate situation which forces you to lie so hard :lol:

anyways just because I like certain people from UKSC doesn't mean im in them, just as I used to co play Hasan when he was in SLAP.
but As I mentioned above, If I dont see Dorin nor SLAP, I usually attack UKSC .

DeletedUser11069

Don't answer Milad's question for him when you've yet to answer the question I asked you.

I just explained, if you're blind or you're unable to read, tell me and give me your skype. I'll read the whole post and describe all the reports on mic <3 Then I'll read my question and I'll record your answer <3

Status
Not open for further replies.