UK13 - Introduce yourselves

• Thread starter DeletedUser11204
  • Start date

DeletedUser11204

Warning - No haters, no trolls, no nastiness, this is for the new guys in the externals!

1) What is your current ranking?

2) What keeps you motivated?

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?

4) Do you play any other worlds?

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?

6) How experienced were you when you started w13?

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?

9) Do you like where the world is now?

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why?

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? - 51, thats what I get for going away for 10 days

2) What keeps you motivated? - Passing out my freinds

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? - It's my own account, otherwise why would I have such a stupid name

4) Do you play any other worlds? Nope

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? - Probably because why nor

6) How experienced were you when you started w13? -Experienced enough after learning from good players in previous worlds

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? - TMN because it's my tribe

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? - My co-dukes

9) Do you like where the world is now? - Yeah it seems its building up to some big wars,

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why? - TMN because why would I say otherwise

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why - 7 because 7 is the number I always pick for 1 to 10s

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? Churches

DeletedUser4753

This Imo is one of the best threads to keep uk13buzzing nice idea De killer

1. Currently rank 120 later start but reeling them in :)

2. Motivation comes from the community and drive to win or at best have a good scrap

3. All mine no co-s either

4. No

5. Very possible, and I like the settings and got a smashing tribe, we will see how it goes

6. 7 years experience, and had a brilliant mentor*which Imo are better than any guide out their

7. Favourite tribe is owned. Is my tribe and it's not a pre made, everything going for it

8. Tbh I can fault most leaders in past tribes, but Chris miles seems to have his head screwed on (biased much) xxx :p

9. We are at a good stage atm. Big tribes will start showing their hands and. Making eventual moves that will make. Or break them

10. There's still Lot of dead weight I top 10 Nd deffo can't find see more than 2 of them going the distance

11. It's Shame the top ranks arnt necessarily going to the the top players and would liked to see more players but still earns a 7

12. Maybe the churches but they do add something or perhaps make the member limit to 10 then tis more who has ability not who can overpowering but settings on this world, Re. On of the best

DeletedUser11285

A) 2nd thats what i get for being a troops whore

A) Winning

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
A) i started ISO

A) i used to play .net world 40 we we have say won and 44 witch we would of won if wen never merged

A) Yeah Unless i get killed then my ghost will have trouble playing

A) Very played 5-6 yrs with The Gods On world 40 Who were members of the first tribalwars Played in Germany

A) Nuke world 44.net very good players and knew how to play

A) Can not say

A) Its still very early

A)there is sum good tribes out there and a lot of stupid tribes but my money would be on XpRd

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why
A) 7/10 its good be the flags spoil it

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?
A) get rid of the flags

DeletedUser

ISO which account where you on at W44.net? I was on Umaier09 and Raiko Deus :icon_wink:

EDIT:

A) Nuke world 44.net very good players and knew how to play

Uhmm who were NUKE? :icon_confused:
I don't remember them and played that world for a long time.

I'm not on one atm

Nothing, I play for fun and when it stops getting fun I stop.

I'm not on one atm

Nope

Nope

Very, I'll just copy my experience from my premade over here..
http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&id=7978753
Started co-playing this account because I was co-playing the same player on W53 and he needed some help. We were the leader of the rank 1 tribe throughout the time I co-played.​
http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=player&id=9278174
Played throughout start up at top 15, got banned for using autoattackers as they became detectable and my co-player was using them​
:icon_neutral:
http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=9278174
Played throughout start up until about the 3rd noble at which point I quit due to boredom and the world was very easy for me. Was rank 1 throughout.​
http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=player&id=9034023
Played since day 1 and won the world. Went very inactive towards the last few months due to boredom and the world was basically finished anyway with little people left. We were the top player for wars (most nobles against opponents etc) in the arguably best tribe ever in TW.net.​
http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&id=7997225
Played this account before going onto Umaier09 (top link) because the owner quit and it needed someone to play for a while. I improved the account a lot in my short time their.​
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk13/index.php?page=player&id=415408
banned D: my fault completely but let's not talk about this​
:icon_redface:
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&id=9730539
Played since day 1, quit two days ago due to being gang-banged by around 60 people (noobs who held a grudge for me rimming their members and friends LOL). Was top 3 throughout start up.​
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index.php?page=player&id=402175
Played since day 1, top 5 throughout start up. First to noble (although a barb but that was just for the award​
:lol:
). Played until around 600k points where I quit for personal reasons. Gave the account away and checked back a few months later to find he got rimmed. LOL.

Drama! on W53 because we had an awesome team of very active mature players and it was always fun especially as I was the youngest there and the banter was great :lol:
They were all exceptionally skilled aswell especially WFA. I learnt everything there, new to the game and they taught me everything straight away. Won the world and played in the winning tribe since day 1 which is a massive bonus to making them my favourite :icon_razz:

Rednecks, always keeps the majority happy while doing the correct thing. He has one of the best leader attitudes I have seen.

Yes, it's getting interesting.

Nobody that is formed yet I do not think.

3. Skill levels are exceptionally low for a world. I mean, no offence but look at the top 5 and look at the top 10. :icon_neutral:
No big names playing and I prefer that.

Packages.

This world has terrible settings but packages will have to have been the most annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11285

Nuked was at the start in the northeast for about a year then talks came in about merging so i left i can not rememebr the name as it was co played was sum thing like B811H4T3R

DeletedUser

An empty life with no prospects of meaningful relationships or gainful employment.

I have only ever played as onetruth.

I have an account on w10 that I occasionally log in to so that it is kept going.

No. Because I will do something utterly reckless and foolhardy long before then.

Quite.

Cold. It is my tribe.

Smile?, w4. He really annoyed a lot of the 'leets'. Was very funny.

Wish I'd restarted a couple of weeks later.

Almost certainly a tribe that does not yet exist. Why? Because wibble wibble wibble fnar.

8ish. Most settings are good. I will only play church worlds now.

Outside support.

DeletedUser4753

1)
Smile?, w4. He really annoyed a lot of the 'leets'. Was very funny.

I think bi was one of the most enjoyable tribes, and the hefty/sexy smurf/redruam drama kept the lolz going, but yea those 3 were an exceptional account as well.

DeletedUser

Just the fact that its fun and interesting to see how the world develops and who goes where etc

Yes this account

Played w12 joined just before w13 was introduced so it was pointless as every1 was already munching on others xD

Possibly depends how everything develops, impossible to see what will happen, even the best player cudnt say they will stick out till the end :)

LOL um damn all experience but picking up the game :)

Clearly LR cus i am in it ;)

Jay3461 cus hes ma buddy :)

yh its pretty cool, cnt say much as i havent played many other worlds

um cnt answer that as to be honest very hard to see, i wud say us LR just for the fact that we r awesome haha

8 (dnt ask why)

Dnt really hate anything i tend to enjoy the game because its supposed to be a challenge and fun at the same time and its both at this point so i am happy :)

DeletedUser

thnx guys :) nice to meet u all too, lets hope u all dont decide to gang up on me and slaughter me :p

DeletedUser

Not sure.

Boredom.

Different account, same players from UK1.

UK11.

Nope, quit UK1 for the same reason, boredom, and general life.

Was in a few good tribe in UK1.

CHE!!! or W1N.

Luke Bishop or Blue Hunger, 2 great leaders.

It's alright.

WC :) because their strategy and team work is good.

7 not sure why.

Churches.

DeletedUser11204

thnx guys :) nice to meet u all too, lets hope u all dont decide to gang up on me and slaughter me :p

Just dont swear etc... follow the rules and ignore trolls :) you will be fine

DeletedUser

WC :) because their strategy and team work is good.

They barely ever support members under attack and keep their D to themselves with a few exceptions (ish4u, Dex etc) ... Just sayin' :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

They barely ever support members under attack and keep their D to themselves with a few exceptions (ish4u, Dex etc) ... Just sayin' :icon_wink:

I'm not in WC :) so I wouldn't know, but from the outside they look good.

DeletedUser

Yes there leader does do very smart tactics, even if they aren't the most honest :)

DeletedUser4753

Me wonders what Ygp stands for.... :D

Nice to meet you anyway

DeletedUser4753

Lol it was a sarcastic i dont know who are you(i deffo recognize YGP, world 1 was last world i played before i quit tw

What account you on?