UK13 - Introduce yourselves

• Thread starter DeletedUser11204
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

Nice to meet you luke who are you agian :D

Got to say i played w1 for a while under FW and FPB, now find myself in owned with chris miles at the helm, and see how much better the quality the leadership is, you did a good job training it seem :), n thanks fo

DeletedUser269

Welcome back, your always an interesting read. Shame, I started around the same time. We could of have had fun on the rim!

DeletedUser589

Thanks guys.
All the convos going on about W13, thought I'd have to come and try it out especially as I havent tried loads of these new features before. Also we all know how hard it is to take a long-term break from this game lol!!

Though I can pretty much guarantee I wont be staying here until late game!

Jamie, I think we were in K44 in UK1 together also at the VERY early stages? TBH im glad you are on the other side of the world, if we had both been in the same area of the rim, we'd be eating each others resources lol

DeletedUser269

Well I got myself into a newbie tribe, I was going to try help them. But it's like talking to a brick wall, troops don't build points and all!

DeletedUser589

lol, rather you than me.
Ive managed to smuggle may way into OPS, which has a few good friends from UK1 in it. I think they are going to enjoy bossing me about!

You going to stick with the tribe you're in or go for a larger tribe? You here for the long haul Jamie?

DeletedUser4753

Thanks guys.
All the convos going on about W13, thought I'd have to come and try it out especially as I havent tried loads of these new features before. Also we all know how hard it is to take a long-term break from this game lol!!

Though I can pretty much guarantee I wont be staying here until late game!

Jamie, I think we were in K44 in UK1 together also at the VERY early stages? TBH im glad you are on the other side of the world, if we had both been in the same area of the rim, we'd be eating each others resources lol

Being a 4 core world, and seeing as you cannot super stack, you could just tie down the world in a year with no monstrous late game involved at all :D

DeletedUser589

So XpRd should have it all done and dusted by Christmas 2013 then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4753

Technically speaking yes, was think more our tribe though ;)

DeletedUser269

I'm looking to play for a while, until I get bored really. I will be leaving this tribe soon, they couldn't get there head around me farming outside my 7x7.

DeletedUser589

True, Owned look to be a good bunch. I know a handful of your team mates and are all good, assuming they havent burned out from UK1!

So Jamie, when you start talking 15x15, do you think their heads might explode?

DeletedUser8105

1) What is your current ranking? 110

2) What keeps you motivated?I never played a church world.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Joined it after my account was banned.

4) Do you play any other worlds?No

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? No,I hate lategame.

6) How experienced were you when you started w13? Had some experience from previous worlds.

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why? UK6 tribe Gold,because it was an awesome bunch of very good players,aswell as interesting personalities,they taught me everything about TW.

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why? Cory <3

9) Do you like where the world is now? Yes,tho I don't like the settings much,but some interesting wars are inc. in future.

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why?Can't say,the gap between top tribes is very small.
I predict that the big tribes will merge in future and there will be a long 1v1.

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 3,not competitive,churches,small world.

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?Unit speed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hi, im the nobbler. i used to play on uk2 once upon a time. decided to come back as i have some spare time atm.

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking?
Not sure.

2) What keeps you motivated?
Boredom.

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Different account, same players from UK1.

4) Do you play any other worlds?
UK11.

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Nope, quit UK1 for the same reason, boredom, and general life.

6) How experienced were you when you started w13?
Was in a few good tribe in UK1.

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?
CHE!!! or W1N.

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?
Luke Bishop or Blue Hunger, 2 great leaders.

9) Do you like where the world is now?
It's alright.

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
WC :) because their strategy and team work is good.

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why
7 not sure why.

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?
Churches.
this guy is really bad at being me btw gj

DeletedUser9516

I'm bored at mo so why not post here

1) What is your current ranking?
34th

2) What keeps you motivated?
buddies

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
started with it

4) Do you play any other worlds?
not anymore

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
i'll be here till i'm not here anymore

6) How experienced were you when you started w13?
played on few worlds under few dif names but not majorly experienced compared to alot of guys here

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?
nation best members and great fun

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?
haven't got one/any

9) Do you like where the world is now?
yeah not bad looking like some good things will happen in near future

10) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
Nation i couldn't think anything else now could i

11) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why
8 world has great players on it dips are fun and been in most eventful K in this world helps but noble rule sucks

12) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?
noble limit needs to be higher