UK2 exist... x)

DeletedUser

Just do what I do Nauz.

Ignore dumb people and pretend to -rep them.

DeletedUser

Just do what I do Nauz.

Ignore dumb people and pretend to -rep them.

Not seeing the sarcasm there is quite the achievement. You missed the part where the guy who wrote the post you're flaming is actually IN the w2 testing.

DeletedUser

Wasn't flaming him, was simply offering Nauz advice. I suggest swapping flame targets.

DeletedUser

Not seeing the sarcasm there is quite the achievement. You missed the part where the guy who wrote the post you're flaming is actually IN the w2 testing.

I'm glad somebody noticed my sarcasm :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

On top of that (^^), Extra-Extra, you realise you just attempted a flame at a .net w1 origional? Jaspirr was one of those that helped bring The_Iceman down.

Keep up with names. :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
On top of that (^^), Extra-Extra, you realise you just attempted a flame at a .net w1 origional? Jaspirr was one of those that helped bring The_Iceman down.

Keep up with names. :icon_wink:

You realize you just used anti-logic that seems to be stating that people that played W1 is somehow a no-no simply because they've played longer?

Summary: You're not the only one here that can be condescending.

DeletedUser

You realize you just used anti-logic that seems to be stating that people that played W1 is somehow a no-no simply because they've played longer?

Summary: You're not the only one here that can be condescending.

No, not because Jaspirr has been playing longer, because of what Jaspirr has done and what Jaspirr has acheived!

I do not understand how I came across as condescending, plus I was just trying to wind my mate, Extra-Extra, up.

Sorry for posting my thoughts and opinions. Why don't you just lighten up a bit?

DeletedUser2403

Hi you guys...

I´m an experienced player but in PORTUGUESE and BRAZILIAN server..so...hi;)

About this post...if they are already testing the world...how long does it take USUALLY to put him up running nice and smooth???:)

Another thing...Maybe you´ll have an INTERNACIONAL tribe to make name here;)
Ours servers are not good enough:):icon_biggrin: