uk2 forum dead:S

DeletedUser

ok is it juz me or r the uk 2 forum not beening uses much any more?

DeletedUser

Sorry, I been offline,,, been finding it really hard to get motivated and get online, comes with being discharged from the army.

DeletedUser

i noticed it too,

mod crackdown = no smap or flaming = no conversation = dead forums...

probably a worse reflection on us than the mods, it just shows we have got nothing to say if were not insulting each other LOL

DeletedUser

Aside from Summer, I'd like to say Nobbler's right =]

All have nothing to say when there isn't some sort of spam train or flame fest to enjoy or partake in.

DeletedUser6063

i think world two in general is dead lowwest player count so less players to contribute to the forums and the regulars are dropping left right and center

DeletedUser

it might be an idea to change some of the settings for UK2, to make this world more appealing to new players.

DeletedUser6063

it would just lead to a uproar of players getting annoyed there is no perfect settings all people are different but from what ive seen a "good world" would be

no churches - agree they suck
no archer - disagreee i think they add a new element to attacking
no fake limmet - obvious
no night bonus - dont like it? play .net
tec packs - im 50-50 with them i swing both ways ;)
coin packs - less costsly in mistakes
1.5-x2 speed - 1x can make the game abit dull at times ( or make attacks faster and keep buildings 1x)
100 tribe limmet - I hate family tribes they are pointless

i dont know what else everobody hates/loves but i think that would sum up the ideal world, no?

DeletedUser

The things I've heard from several players kinda corresponds with what Ryan summed up.

Such a world would be filled with 10k's of players in a matter of hours once It's opened.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
it might be an idea to change some of the settings for UK2, to make this world more appealing to new players.

We will never change the settings of any world partway through. Many people who joined a world did so because they liked the settings that were announced.

DeletedUser

i noticed it too,

mod crackdown = no smap or flaming = no conversation = dead forums...

UK2 forums were swelling with activity,now they are all but dead with more leaving...hmmmm

probably a worse reflection on us than the mods, it just shows we have got nothing to say if were not insulting each other LOL

Both sides were wrong to some extent I believe,BUT it's the mods Job to take care of these forums. The current condition here falls on "over-moderation",and that came about because posters got carried away with back and forth bickering and "cheap" name calling. Best we can all do is learn something from this and in the future provide a better forum that lasts at least a year into the world.

DeletedUser

New people probably dont get involved in the forum because of the constant bickering

I read these forums daily but have never posted in here because i cant be bothered to get into arguments with others (plus i tend to loose them all lol)

100 tribe limmet - I hate family tribes they are pointless
I agree damn family tribes...... ;P

DeletedUser

What we do know is that these forums were hopping and fun to read. Now they are all but dead. I speculate the root cause is a mix of moderation, summertime and key active people leaving.

DeletedUser

also because I was away for the weekend again... maybe we just need some new people back on the forums... I suggest everyone plopping up a post on their forums or... we all join an ingame forum, all the tribes, just for giggles lol.

DeletedUser

I believe its the way of the world.

UK2 has peaked and its now slowing down.
Players are quitting and theres less and less players available to post on the forums.
Some new posters and faces would be more then welcomed, tbh.

But.
I wouldn't say these forums aint brown bread.
They'll be people posting here for donkeys yonks yet. :)

trans. Brown bread ~ Dead.
trans. abr. Donkeys yonks/ears ~ Years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u popper cockney jai?

Yes mate.
I was born in Forrest Gate - East London.
Less then 6 miles from the Bow Bells. :)

Clicky.

And... I now live in Dagenham.
Come on you Daggers, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o sweet and where the hack dagenham:S thena aginu cound say the say for redditch lol

DeletedUser

I know where Redditch is. :)
Its near Birmingham/Wolverhampton, sorta way.

Aint it? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

not that far from brimmingham to be exact nearest city to redditch tho we dont have that strong a brimmingham adsent(Well donthave one at all)