uk2 forum dead:S

DeletedUser

ok is it juz me or r the uk 2 forum not beening uses much any more?

ok is it juz me or r the uk 2 forum seen a bit of a resurgence lately?

DeletedUser6857

New people probably dont get involved in the forum because of the constant bickering

I read these forums daily but have never posted in here because i cant be bothered to get into arguments with others (plus i tend to loose them all lol)

I agree damn family tribes...... ;P

I agree here, I read forum everyday, but posting is put off by the constant bickering, maybe one day I might be brave enough to start posting :)

DeletedUser

I agree here, I read forum everyday, but posting is put off by the constant bickering, maybe one day I might be brave enough to start posting :)

agree - but with no new blood old fueds just continue on

i am not a regular poster but will from now on try to make a more positive contribution to these forums. i hope more like you pete will follow

DeletedUser

Don't be put off by the bickering - a difference of opinions & the misinterpretation of posts will (unfortunately) always lead to that.

So just post your opinions without fear, fight your corner, and back up your words with valid, well constructed, logical arguments & nukes :icon_wink:

There's a lot of bull on here, but it's also a good way to start speaking to people who you might not otherwise have had good reason to speak to.

This place needs new blood & some fun.

DeletedUser

You could start posting and just ignore and post around the bickering and flaming.

Or you could just hop right in and have some fun with it. :p

DeletedUser

I promise to try and bicker as much as possible... just to make sure theres some posts going about... so... silver, when u actually going to get big and be useful?

DeletedUser

case u 4got blaze im surrounded by tribemates/allies so ya no the only time i cound get big if one of the tribe members near me go's barb the n i grown sand y i ent useful atm:S

DeletedUser7284

ive never posted but have been reading the public forums since i joined!!! so i thought id make an appearance

DeletedUser

It will never be dead dead .. eventually the mods will become inactive or hardly check these forums and then it turns into a spamfest .. bit like on w6 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It will never be dead dead .. eventually the mods will become inactive or hardly check these forums and then it turns into a spamfest .. bit like on w6 :icon_razz:

[clt]We'll see :icon_wink:[/clt]

DeletedUser

lol... HEY MOOREY... u wouldnt be posting on the forums to try and gain urself a place in anyones tribe would you? only its a desperate tactic... and silver,,, if u wana noble something, let me know... I got plenty that can go.

DeletedUser7284

hahaha how would me posting on the forums for the first time try and get me into your tribe lol nothing special about posting on a forum is there???

DeletedUser

gets u noticed... makes u seem more active as well. theres nothing more disconcerting than thinking someone u may invite is gonna be inactive.

DeletedUser

but it's also a good way to start speaking to people who you might not otherwise have had good reason to speak to.

This place needs new blood & some fun.

My post would read like above.
To add to that-
Nothing can be more mis-leading than in-game mails.Forum personalities are much harder to "fake",so it gives you a chance to connect with players and figure out who you'd get along with and who you wouldn't.