UK2 Premades List

DeletedUser

As much thought as you obviously put into making that list I think you're completely wrong as you haven't completely researched anything at all. The big three are going to be just that, the big three. Spam tribes aren't going to fail or quit early, you want to know why? Because they're spam tribes.

Gummy for the record is full of experienced players. You call us overrated yet all we've done is spam the hell out of everything and slandered everything that's moved until it's broken down and cried except for red bull and orgasm whom I have deep respect for, for being able to take my jokes.

So well done on the list but you need to do a bit more research next time. (eg GB got told it was against the rules because it was 'racist' even though this is suppose to be an english server.)

DeletedUser

As much thought as you obviously put into making that list I think you're completely wrong as you haven't completely researched anything at all. The big three are going to be just that, the big three. Spam tribes aren't going to fail or quit early, you want to know why? Because they're spam tribes.

Gummy for the record is full of experienced players. You call us overrated yet all we've done is spam the hell out of everything and slandered everything that's moved until it's broken down and cried except for red bull and orgasm whom I have deep respect for, for being able to take my jokes.

So well done on the list but you need to do a bit more research next time. (eg GB got told it was against the rules because it was 'racist' even though this is suppose to be an english server.)

To be fully honest "the big three" are all overrated. Yes we have good members, and we do enjoy to spam. But who knows how long we will last?

For all we know theres a premade thats not to well known joining this world, that will come and take out all the "big three". The big three arn't here to win, where here to have fun, and spam well doing it.

DeletedUser

well said mushy,
as stated before most my members will be over looked as they are mainly from W4 or different servers such as the .no
being a spam tribe has nothing to do if we grow or fall, in my eyes its a sign of activity, and if were this active now, wait till the actul world opens.
I used the pnp threads as a tool, I purposly told my memebrs to spam the hell out of curtin threads to kill it off, and it has worked very well.
Orgasm and RedBull are the to tribes that can handel it, and I respect them for that.

but I do appreicate this thread, regardless if I agree with the rankings.

DeletedUser

well said mushy,
as stated before most my members will be over looked as they are mainly from W4 or different servers such as the .no
being a spam tribe has nothing to do if we grow or fall, in my eyes its a sign of activity, and if were this active now, wait till the actul world opens.
I used the pnp threads as a tool, I purposly told my memebrs to spam the hell out of curtin threads to kill it off, and it has worked very well.
Orgasm and RedBull are the to tribes that can handel it, and I respect them for that.

but I do appreicate this thread, regardless if I agree with the rankings.

I've been holding back a lot because of the goddamn trigger happy mods we have here otherwise I'd be on here a LOT more =P We're here to have fun so we're not overrated no matter what anyone says because we've not been saying that we're going to be number 1 (which we are) or anything, just that we're one of the big three, meaning that it is one of the biggest spammers on the forums. Big three = big three spammers in my eyes :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1633

I've been holding back a lot because of the goddamn trigger happy mods we have here otherwise I'd be on here a LOT more =P We're here to have fun so we're not overrated no matter what anyone says because we've not been saying that we're going to be number 1 (which we are) or anything, just that we're one of the big three, meaning that it is one of the biggest spammers on the forums. Big three = big three spammers in my eyes :icon_biggrin:

totally agrees

wait whos teh big 3

DeletedUser

cool me iz in teh big 3 lets party

on topic are thier any more premades i need more farms:icon_twisted:

Party?! I'll bring the water! You bring the pancakes? And mushrooms brings his Westlife CD! This party is full of win already! I just wish there'll be a HUGE gangbang against the so called 'big 3' and then we can all fail together and let noobs rule the world. Think of it, wouldn't that be sooooo nice of us?

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Haven't slandered my tribe once. Oh and none of my members have cried either :icon_wink:

To be fully honest "the big three" are all overrated. Yes we have good members, and we do enjoy to spam. But who knows how long we will last?

For all we know theres a premade thats not to well known joining this world, that will come and take out all the "big three". The big three arn't here to win, where here to have fun, and spam well doing it.

The only tribe that coul take out all three would be my tribe. Not saying we can or will, just that technically we'll be the only tribe in all 4 continents and thus the only one that even has a 'chance' to knock out all three (unless all three join the same direction, which has roughly a 1 in 64 chance).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Haven't slandered my tribe once. Oh and none of my members have cried either :icon_wink:

The only tribe that coul take out all three would be my tribe. Not saying we can or will, just that technically we'll be the only tribe in all 4 continents and thus the only one that even has a 'chance' to knock out all three (unless all three join the same direction, which has roughly a 1 in 64 chance).

Nauz, you of all peopel know that in ever world, theres a tribe that is not a premad that comes around and causes problems for all the premades.

Genually, premades dont last long, and most of the members split of into different tribes, and them tribes end up top ten and so on.

The reason premades are really made are to play for fun in a new world with friends. And most people know it.

DeletedUser

Big three FTW. Gummy, our Accademy Redbull, and their accademy Orgasm. :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz, you of all peopel know that in ever world, theres a tribe that is not a premad that comes around and causes problems for all the premades.

Genually, premades dont last long, and most of the members split of into different tribes, and them tribes end up top ten and so on.

The reason premades are really made are to play for fun in a new world with friends. And most people know it.

That's the case sometimes, but certainly not always. I join premades most worlds not because I think they're the best tribes, but simply because I find them more fun. The ones I join usually have about a 90% chance of success.

W25: CLICK Success
W26: Pills Success
W29: DSL Borderline (Still around but were never rank 1 by miles like the others listed as success)
W32: Hate. Success
W33: Evolve Also borderline
W36: ACTIVE Success LEON! Fail
W37: Chess Success
W38: Smurfs Fail
W39: Moo Fail

DeletedUser

That's the case sometimes, but certainly not always. I join premades most worlds not because I think they're the best tribes, but simply because I find them more fun. The ones I join usually have about a 90% chance of success.

W25: CLICK Success
W26: Pills Success
W29: DSL Borderline (Still around but were never rank 1 by miles like the others listed as success)
W32: Hate. Success
W33: Evolve Also borderline
W36: ACTIVE Success LEON! Fail
W37: Chess Success
W38: Smurfs Fail
W39: Moo Fail

thats why i said genually :)

and thats why i join premades, cause they are fun :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

Orgasm strikes me as one of the best tribes up there.

I lurk around these premade forums deciding if I am ever gonna post the premade I considered making... The more tribes there are and competition the more tempting because it would be harder to win : D

Anyway Orgasm looks like the best and Red Bull and Gummy seem to have some okay members, but I reckon they'll just be spam tribes really. They might start off okay, but I reckon they'll fade... : )

I have to agree, thay may be good. I do however think that the so called "big three" has too much hype. Temptation has truly legendary players with ample experience, they are the one to watch.