UK2 Premades List

DeletedUser

If the Member Limit goes to 500, we could all merge together and go noob killing :3

DeletedUser

I would like to Defend my tribe The Blue Abyss. If you are wondering my experience on .net NastyNancy.... Thats my account.

DeletedUser

Hey you forgot my tribe (hopefully) -?- -can you add it some time soon?

DeletedUser1633

shame i was waiting for orgasm to come back

looks like ill be joining same areas as gummy XD

Can i join you gummys :p

DeletedUser

Osl,

im joining POP! now,

better put it to rank 1 in your predictions :p

DeletedUser

i know its an old thread, but if you look at the original line up of the premades for uk2, DOGS is the only one left. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i know its an old thread, but if you look at the original line up of the premades for uk2, DOGS is the only one left. :)

Your tribe may have lasted the longest, but it was essentially a farm tribe when I played the world and I doubt that would have changed had all the good players not left.

DeletedUser

Your tribe may have lasted the longest, but it was essentially a farm tribe when I played the world and I doubt that would have changed had all the good players not left.

but all the 'good' players did leave* LOL

farm tribe? for the few weeks shots existed, dogs attacked them as much as they attacked us.

whatever anyway im not here to debate im just saying, were the last premade - FACT.

------------
* its abit of a contradiction to call the players that quit 'good' isnt it? if they quit it meant there not as good as any player stil on the game, because they stuck it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

TEAM were a premade to we just didnt go to to forums saying how great we were going to be b4 the world started. so dogs are not the last premade, - FACT!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
its abit of a contradiction to call the players that quit 'good' isnt it? if they quit it meant there not as good as any player stil on the game, because they stuck it out.

Not at all a contradiction.

Being easily amused and happy to noble lots of barbs is not a sign of being 'good'.

That's like saying the best player in the a sport is the one that has had the longest career instead of being the one who performed the best during their career.

DeletedUser

TEAM were a premade to we just didnt go to to forums saying how great we were going to be b4 the world started. so dogs are not the last premade, - FACT!

you didnt go in for saying how great u were on the forums??? i cant believe that. :lol:

if u read my original post, it said "if you look at the original line up of the premades for uk2, DOGS is the only one left"

which we are...

i didnt say we were the oldest, (although were older than TEAM).