UK2 Premades List

DeletedUser

Shards. not shardsofafrozenflame, I wasn't claiming to be better than her, just meant there are other players with similar names. Though yes i agree she is better than me, I think I can beat her at startup but not later on. (I've only played one world she did and was ahead of her during startup, was the first world I ever did 'well' on, W29, but I quit too early to see how long the lead would have lasted)
I know you were referring to a different person :3

And shards is still floating between rank 1 and 2 on w29 (with the current rank 1 only overtaking her due to a mass of intribe noblings, and the only thing stopping us taking rank 1 back being a lack of targets). And while I do coplay the account now to stop it floating into inactive oblivion with her long work shifts, the majority of credit still has to go to her <3

DeletedUser

Most tribe predictions have been updated. Expect me to do some of the most recent soon.

DeletedUser

I know you were referring to a different person :3

And shards is still floating between rank 1 and 2 on w29 (with the current rank 1 only overtaking her due to a mass of intribe noblings, and the only thing stopping us taking rank 1 back being a lack of targets). And while I do coplay the account now to stop it floating into inactive oblivion with her long work shifts, the majority of credit still has to go to her <3

shards wont be joining us, W29 will be her last unfortunately.

DeletedUser

shards wont be joining us, W29 will be her last unfortunately.
While I doubt I can persuade her to join 2.uk, I wouldn't count on w29 being her last if I can help it :3

Not to mention, don't you think telling me that is a bit redundant? Coplaying her, never mind being a good friend of hers, you'd assume I talk with her frequently. That, and me being the one telling her this was happening :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

Hahahaaa everyone just wants to know shards that well WLA :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think gummy won't do very well.

By the way Osl, Pop! are in the NW.

DeletedUser

Hey Osl11,

Are their any good tribes that are still recruiting?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure... I would just keep going for the one which is right for you, then if they don't recruit you, try the next. A lot of tribes are still open.

DeletedUser

Big list, yet they'll all fail.
Or maybe one or two experienced tribes will maul the world.

^_^