UK6 Coplay discussion

DeletedUser

No, it's mostly me hoping this world isn't so sad that I have 50 before anyone else has 1 like I did the last time I lc rushed.

Don't you mean it's you hoping everyone else plays TW 24/7 or has about 1000 co-players.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Don't you mean it's you hoping everyone else plays TW 24/7 or has about 1000 co-players.

Almost all worlds have half the accounts in the top 20 played by 2-3+ people. I rarely co-play, and am still usually rank 1 at this stage.Not usually with this big of a lead though admittedly.

Rank 2 has 4 players, rank 3 has 3. Case in point.

DeletedUser8153

People who actually want to have a life outside TW will have 2-3 co players.

DeletedUser2403

You could just care less and play less instead of finding co-players :?

Like me...

Co-paying is giving to much attention to the game...

And it makes bad things to the eyes!!!

DeletedUser

Like me...

Co-paying is giving to much attention to the game...

And it makes bad things to the eyes!!!

You...
imbecile?

The point in co-playing is that you can take it less seriously and so you have more time for your real life. It won't effect your eyes having a co either.

The reason most don't have cos is they can't find them tbf.

DeletedUser

The point in co-playing is that you can take it less seriously and so you have more time for your real life. It won't effect your eyes having a co either.

The reason most don't have cos is they can't find them tbf.
Tbh the only time I ever put effort into TW was when I was coplaying. Tho having a good one or two is pretty much easy mode, and if you're not high ranked, urdoinitrong.

DeletedUser8385

co played accounts never really stick around, i hate coplaying, it may help early start up but i think a single player plays better then multiple on same account in the long run, i have co played many accounts ranging from 100 points to 14 million and i just dont like it at any stage of the game.

DeletedUser

Playing solo is hard these days. The game is just too competitive compared to when I played solo 3-4 years ago.

DeletedUser8385

Are you seriously deluded enough to believe that? The top 20 on most worlds, new and old, are mostly co-played.

yeah and they switch players frequently, so much so that some huge accounts will take nearly anyone that wants to coplay on it. i would rather solo play and be in the top 50-100 then coplay in any situation.

DeletedUser

What? No. Nauz doesn't coplay with just anyone, neither do I. Most of us have been playing with each other for years. Those that coplay just anyone are desperate and you won't see them top 5 every world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you would rather do more work then :icon_eek:

yeah and they switch players frequently, so much so that some huge accounts will take nearly anyone that wants to coplay on it. i would rather solo play and be in the top 50-100 then coplay in any situation.

I for one adore co playing for many reasons.

1. It keeps me motivated knowing that if i get lazy while im on im letting someone else down rather then myself
2. Allows me to have more of a life, have not woken up int he middle of a night for tw in over a year (or done something similar) :lol:
3. If i didnt co play my account would have a couple 24+hr patches of no logins every week and that would make me sad :icon_cry:
4. Its just so much more fun, and an extra chat on skype :)
5.etc etc

DeletedUser8385

i havent played for 60+ hours for a war only sitters for sleep and college in at least 8 months if that counts (i stopped playing 6 months ish ago) :p i guess i just dont like people touching my stuff i feel like i dont know whats going on on the account as well if theres another player or two.

DeletedUser

Ah you use sitters, when i play solo i dont. Why burden people who already have an account when you can get someone to do the exact same thing in your account.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ah you use sitters, when i play solo i dont.

Same for me.

When I lead a tribe as well my philosophy is:

You will co-play OR:

You will not whine about no one wanting to sit you.
You will not blame the sitter for anything they do. (Be it building stupid stuff, or forgetting to dodge, or little farming, etc.)

Essentially if you don't have enough time to play your own account I feel you should either co-play or be happy with whatever you manage to achieve on your own instead of making other people play your account for you in addition to their own.

DeletedUser

Reasons to coplay:

1) Have a life
2) Somebody to count on.

Reasons to play solo:

1) You put all the work into your own account.
2) Don't rely on someone to have your back.

Personally, I play solo (when I played). I've tried co-playing. Had good ones, and bad ones. I prefer solo play then I can take blame of how good & bad I was. Otherwise you had to sort out who was the screw up.

But I haven't played in over 6 months. Maybe this is the world I should try my luck again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8385

i rarely use sitters. but after being up a few days with no sleep i may ask for a few hours, its not a nightly thing very few and far between and if i cant find a sitter well oh well then. but i tend to sit people alot so its really no issue to find someone to help me out, im sitting 3 accounts as we speak.