UK6 Coplay discussion

DeletedUser

This is a 2x speed world, it's either co-play or never leave the computer. On slow worlds, which is what I usually play, I always go solo.

DeletedUser

Ha. :lol:

It is true, I refuse to co-play somebody if they cannot pull their weight in all aspects, if I pay for a month's of premium I expect the same, this may seem wrong to some, but I am sure somebody agrees with my opinions and thoughts?

DeletedUser

It is true, I refuse to co-play somebody if they cannot pull their weight in all aspects, if I pay for a month's of premium I expect the same, this may seem wrong to some, but I am sure somebody agrees with my opinions and thoughts?

Are you currently co-playing somebody, or playing alone, Music?

DeletedUser

Are you currently co-playing somebody, or playing alone, Music?

Currently, not, out of choice? Mainly.

I could have co-players if I really wanted, I have friends from US, Canada, Asia and Australia. I have just chosen to start-up on my own. I would say I am doing decently considering I have college most of the time, plus sleep etc.

Why do you ask?

DeletedUser

Currently, not, out of choice? Mainly.

I could have co-players if I really wanted, I have friends from US, Canada, Asia and Australia. I have just chosen to start-up on my own. I would say I am doing decently considering I have college most of the time, plus sleep etc.

Why do you ask?

Just in case... :)
You seem pretty confident and nice .

Good luck with the further startup.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I wonder if I should tell my co-players they each owe me $3 a month for me using mod prem.

DeletedUser

Just in case... :)
You seem pretty confident and nice .

Good luck with the further startup.

Thank you.
I am partially experienced, nothing that I can boast about, and I am just trying to get better and improve myself.

LOL what's so special about mod prem then? :p

He doesn't pay for his premium, moderator's get free premium each month for every account they play, thus he is being cheeky by debating whether to charge his co-player's as technically they are playing off of his "wage".

DeletedUser

Those that coplay anyone are desperate and you won't see them top 5 every world.

Or... perhaps they just find it more fun?

I don't play TW solo anymore, and I have about 5 people I'd be happy coplaying with. (Unsurprisingly, I don't play TW all that often. :icon_razz: )

Imo, it just makes the game more interesting to have someone to talk to about it, who actually... cares what you're talking about.

So much of TW discussion is just people ranting about how great they are, what they've done, what they know, etc. I get really sick of that, really fast. I like having someone to talk to who actually cares (or at least is interested in) what the hell I'm talking about. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or... perhaps they just find it more fun?

I don't play TW solo anymore, and I have about 5 people I'd be happy coplaying with. (Unsurprisingly, I don't play TW all that often. :icon_razz: )

Imo, it just makes the game more interesting to have someone to talk to about it, who actually... cares what you're talking about.

So much of TW discussion is just people ranting about how great they are, what they've done, what they know, etc. I get really sick of that, really fast. I like having someone to talk to who actually cares (or at least is interested in) what the hell I'm talking about. :icon_wink:

Huh? I'm supporting coplaying. Was referring to literally "anyone". Like hopping on skype and begging everyone on their contacts.

DeletedUser

I literally had to buy my co-players :lol: Nah but it's great banter in the skype chats, especially. Most of josh's (zombie ate my neighbours) points are correct, I hate playing solo, especially if I am in a boring tribe or a small tribe for that matter

DeletedUser

I literally had to buy my co-players :lol: Nah but it's great banter in the skype chats, especially. Most of josh's (zombie ate my neighbours) points are correct, I hate playing solo, especially if I am in a boring tribe or a small tribe for that matter

Haha I love seeing those zombies! There is great banter in chat. I'm just waiting a bit longer to get on the RIM. I'm not a fan of the core.

DeletedUser8385

i just started up the world with 9 other people, we have a skype chat and we are interested in what the others are doing, i dont think there is a single coplayed account between us but we will sit eachother. like it better that way personally.

DeletedUser1511

Huh? I'm supporting coplaying. Was referring to literally "anyone". Like hopping on skype and begging everyone on their contacts.

Not sure about beg, but i just sign in and tell people to coplay me. Most refuse though
DAM YOU MULDEH!!!!!

DeletedUser

[clt]Who needs co-players when u have this...[/clt]

IMG_0282.png