Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

Ok it is a bit biased... But I think Home!? is looking decent atm

Ranked 1 in K65 with only 27 members. ODA into the top 20 of the world (doesn't indicate much I know and maybe a bit high... But at least it proves that they recruit troops!) And that seems rare nowadays when people aren't in Smack! ore Shots :icon_razz:

Also the little leadership change of Black...Fox being involved in the leadership also... made me smile :)... An old friend from W17 and creator of Hugz! W23.. not a bad change in my opinion, now lets see what they can do :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What happened to BBs (in k56), they were doing good?
Then HCG took over and now undead are taking HCG.

DeletedUser4330

Although clearing isn't required to be successful those who can clear early on can even turn players who know what they're doing into farms...

Plus clearing all the players trying to grow is always fun :p

DeletedUser100

I agree with you almost 100%. Just something to add... most leaders know that point-whoring is not the way to go about playing, but many members do not. Even with mounds of advice from the leader some members still manage to not build enough troops for themselves. This causes leaders to go down in their tribal ranking and the members to go up, even though the leader may have 4 times as many troops. Obviously there are exceptions, but I personally find it somewhat difficult to make sure that everyone in a tribe is troop-whoring.

Im seriously hoping this isnt the Carltaylor from .net, If it is carl you mass recruited all over world 37 and had no proper regeime of keeping track of your players. You lost your best players every week to other tribes. But basically CE.inc which you started were all point whores and you did nothing about it. If it is you i hope you learned your lesson from that world.

Oh if this is the carltaylor form .net sorry lol
Famous

DeletedUser

Im seriously hoping this isnt the Carltaylor from .net, If it is carl you mass recruited all over world 37 and had no proper regeime of keeping track of your players. You lost your best players every week to other tribes. But basically CE.inc which you started were all point whores and you did nothing about it. If it is you i hope you learned your lesson from that world.

Famous

He led CE.Inc? :lol:

Out of curiousity - what tribe are you in on W37 / what username?

-Shlomz

DeletedUser

Famous

There was no lesson to learn. Experimenting with mass recruiting in a world with a 500 member limit was a lot of fun and a perfectly valid strategy. It didn't work, big deal. That has nothing to do with this world, and nothing to do with Up and Coming Tribes so why are you posting about it here?

Also, I never lost my best players so you need to review your information. The few people who I did loose were hardly my best, and were hardly loyal tribe members. Good riddance, I say.

Are you the FamousScotsman form W37? The guy who abandons his tribe because he was near a stronger one? Hardly admirable.

@ Shlomzi > He was in CE.inc, then ran for ~D~ when they became a threat to him. Same username he uses now.

DeletedUser100

Yea schlomzi im Famousscotsman from D on w37, i didnt run to D carl, remember you apointed me as co-duke for a whole hour where i got to see the extent of the disaster which was CE players being sat by enemy tribes huge amounts of inactives and the state of hidden forums.

And to put the record straight the original plan was for me + 10 other players to leave CE and create our own tribe but D contacted me and had seen how i had tried to sort out your mess of a tribe which you had really no control over.

Oh and back on topic looking at neon they seem to be doing well nice small tribe, hope to see them progressing soon.
Famous

DeletedUser

i would say neon are one to watch as they have 46k with 20 members

DeletedUser100

yea i said before Neon look set to do well i'd like to see them break into the top 20 in the next couple of weeks, aslong as they dont merge or change there recruitment process i can see them doing well.

DeletedUser

Shlomzi your name seems familiar to me, Have you played W17 .net?

Yes, I did play W17. I was the last CHE!!! member from the beginning of that world to leave it back in November :icon_wink:

He is Goldbar's brother.

Glad to see I'm known by who I'm related to, not by what I've achieved in my own time :icon_razz:

Plus he was leading CHE!!! for a while many of you ex W17 know him as the diplomat :p

Diplomat / PnP Rep / Defense Co-ordinator / Forum Moderator / Second in Command etc :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I knew i recognised you i am THE TEA CUP from BoS lol.

What happened to CHE!!!? They got spanked after Shlomzi left because it was only him keeping them together in my opinion.

from wht i remember you continued to form TROUBL and Declared on CHE!!! because even you saw they became incredibly weak xD.

I am back on W17 in BoS have you seen what is going on over there now W17 is on the verge of a world war.

I still have my contacts in World 17, I'm kept relatively up to date.

I declared on CHE!!! not because they were weak - but because of the reason I left. People who know me know that I'm up to do anything to win, manipulation, deceit etc. However, I draw the line - I won't backstab nor will I betray a friend.

CHE!!! forced me as their diplomat (council overruled me) to break our agreements with TROUBL, which pissed me off. Then when we had two wars I got a new ally to help us (B|RTH, if you remember) and got them to attack *np* to distract them from us - promising them after the PRO war, we'd support them heavily. However, again after the PRO war the council changed their mind and overruled me again, forcing me to go back on my promise of help to B|RTH, which just totally pissed me off and I left.

Then I went to help TROUBL who were fighting CHE!!! (and we were actually winning for the few weeks I was there) just to show CHE!!!'s weakness. I also instigated the idea of getting TROUBL to merge into the Brotherhood as I knew the alliance was formed by me and due to my contacts in the Brotherhood (Dodong, Arlington, syphlex all my good friends) and thus it was weak with me gone - so that'd tip it over the edge and CHE!!! would pay for their backstabbing antics.

-Shlomz

DeletedUser

Indeed i remember it, Just about any ways i left W17 back in February because i was having RL issues with my missus being pregnant and living so far away and now after 9 months i got in touch with Kris and the guys and they found me an inactive name to assume command of, now we are at war with *np* and there family we are at war with TITANS and our newest brother tribe Brotherhood of Mojo are at war with [BA] Tao and im not sure but i think a couple of others it seems s we will be getting into a world war pretty sharpish.

But anyway it is good to hear from you again even though i never spoke with you properly before now but i admired your courage in taking into a war against CHE!!!, How have you been?

DeletedUser

Indeed i remember it, Just about any ways i left W17 back in February because i was having RL issues with my missus being pregnant and living so far away and now after 9 months i got in touch with Kris and the guys and they found me an inactive name to assume command of, now we are at war with *np* and there family we are at war with TITANS and our newest brother tribe Brotherhood of Mojo are at war with [BA] Tao and im not sure but i think a couple of others it seems s we will be getting into a world war pretty sharpish.

But anyway it is good to hear from you again even though i never spoke with you properly before now but i admired your courage in taking into a war against CHE!!!, How have you been?

I've been decent. Let's continue this conversation in game shall we?

-Shlomz

DeletedUser

Look at my 15x15 on my map. I can tell you now I have 46 farms in my 15x15 alone. 31 of those are players, 17 of those are bonus'/ barbarians.

Print screen:

untitled-2.jpg

(Pink are farms.)

However, look at my ODA:

As Nauz said, there are plenty of farms out there without the need for clearing more at this stage. The majority of people are either (a) pointwhores or (b) inactive (on the rim, that is) so there are a lot of easy farms - combined with the amount of barbs / bonus' there are.

Of course I farm, I farm a lot :icon_wink:

Just a tip, use grey instead.
When u look on the minimap they look like grey villages ;-)
---farm.bmp

DeletedUser

Glad to see I'm known by who I'm related to, not by what I've achieved in my own time :icon_razz:

I have the same problem!

I can whistle while drinking a glass of water.
No one has ever mentioned that here.... :icon_cry:

Thanks guys! :icon_neutral:

On topic...

Strike are looking strong.
Not bad ODA.
With a bit of luck they will go far, if they noble in the right direction.

DeletedUser

I personally am in Strike, great bunch of players, all very good too. A small number but still we dominate the K45/K46 border.

I see us going far, but am i just being biased? ;)