Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

Not boasting around, but I guess my tribe will reach the top 20 in a couple of weeks and slowly work their way up after all the nooby high pointed tribes start disappearing.

Anyways my tribe is -WHo-.

DeletedUser

Not boasting around, but I guess my tribe will reach the top 20 in a couple of weeks and slowly work their way up after all the nooby high pointed tribes start disappearing.

Anyways my tribe is -WHo-.

No offence but your tribe tells your alliance on your profile and any decent tribe would have the sense not to do that. I also think my tribe TSB well do quite well but who knows what will happen and i dont have a clue about the rest of the tribes at the minute.

DeletedUser

No offence but your tribe tells your alliance on your profile and any decent tribe would have the sense not to do that. I also think my tribe TSB well do quite well but who knows what will happen and i dont have a clue about the rest of the tribes at the minute.

I know , its kinda noobish.. but you gotta check them out in action! ( so lets wait for a couple of weeks minimum. ) :p

And frankly speaking , I don;t know much about your tribe, except that I'm not fond of your tribe's name .. :)(No offense intended.)

DeletedUser

I know , its kinda noobish.. but you gotta check them out in action! ( so lets wait for a couple of weeks minimum. ) :p

And frankly speaking , I don;t know much about your tribe, except that I'm not fond of your tribe's name .. :)(No offense intended.)

The diplomacy list exists for a reason. Also you should not have any/many alliances this early into a world.

DeletedUser

lol, non taking im actually right next to your duke/ founder BenSonOfJohn anyway and i didnt come up with the name.

DeletedUser

The diplomacy list exists for a reason. Also you should not have any/many alliances this early into a world.

Yeah, but it always happens. I've turned down every offer, but have had at least 5 tribes mail me asking to be allies so far.

DeletedUser

Lol .

Anyways , its a premade with old friends.

@brandon627, well you better start being nice to him then! :p

DeletedUser

The Openeye of W2 is the real Openeye's co-player, but not the real OE. Hopefully once OE gets on skype, he'll join my tribe. :D

DeletedUser

The Openeye of W2 is the real Openeye's co-player, but not the real OE. Hopefully once OE gets on skype, he'll join my tribe. :D

Openeye said he only plays one world at a time and I think he's still playing w33, so good luck with that.

DeletedUser

What about /HT/ they are unknown and they're 7th best in the world, and they're my tribe :D

DeletedUser

Do not forget the new tribe BiH;)

All Best players from Bosnian server ;)