Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

What does everyone think of XXX... they look pretty tight...

Except for the location nothing speaks in their favour. Last time I looked only 2 of them farmed, and their profile does not show some great experience either.

DeletedUser1495

CHESS are back on form with there new leader proven hes real we might ACTUALLy be good

DeletedUser4147

N13K are obviously going to be up high, if i can persuade teh.randomer into finding the time in leading the UK3 N13K & Uk1 one.

As for now, we wait and see though. If i can't get some of the real N13K leadership in, then i'll have to lead the tribe (because over 1/2 of UK3 N13K have been lead by me, and for some reason they all think i good?), which isn't really what i want to do anymore.

DeletedUser

N13K are obviously going to be up high, if i can persuade teh.randomer into finding the time in leading the UK3 N13K & Uk1 one.

As for now, we wait and see though. If i can't get some of the real N13K leadership in, then i'll have to lead the tribe (because over 1/2 of UK3 N13K have been lead by me, and for some reason they all think i good?), which isn't really what i want to do anymore.

I wander about N13K. They are active, but have they got the elite quality?

DeletedUser

I wander about N13K. They are active, but have they got the elite quality?

Who knowz? I cant see anyone there i know but it looks like an avarange at last:)

LOST started 3 days after the world started (or was it 4?), so the tribe is just lost down on the rankings:|

DeletedUser

But we will get it up. We have a good position and most of us have good farms :p

DeletedUser4697

as the world goes on..

i am sure -J~C- will start to rise :p

DeletedUser

But we will get it up. We have a good position and most of us have good farms :p
we are not to lost lol we can find each others vills o_O i sneak to Miku's all the time o_O

But i suspect we will do well as its ours for the taking where we are at o_O

DeletedUser

I Personally think my tribe will be a good rim tribe emerging in the core. Obviously i am being biased here, but who cares?

DeletedUser

Sasuke, I hear you were lucky enough to be in LOST. Tsk, Tsk.

DeletedUser

Sasuke, I hear you were lucky enough to be in LOST. Tsk, Tsk.

Lucky enuff ???? i am constantly sitting someone there except when i sleep to bad for them im all on all day today an tomorrow lol
I restarted and ended up near them an got invited like that before i knew i was near them lol

DeletedUser

Lucky enuff ???? i am constantly sitting someone there except when i sleep to bad for them im all on all day today an tomorrow lol
I restarted and ended up near them an got invited like that before i knew i was near them lol

Damt, now you spoiled that we are actually mass-recruiters, and that the only reason we have 8 members is that no-one wants to join us...even most of the nubs rejects the invites-.-

Eh, my tribe will beat LOST in a heart beat. :D

We have lost already :|

DeletedUser

Damt, now you spoiled that we are actually mass-recruiters, and that the only reason we have 8 members is that no-one wants to join us...even most of the nubs rejects the invites-.-

Ops i geuss that makes me more stupid than a Nub Noooooooo

DeletedUser

Yes!! And demolish all their buildings too. Just don't tell them that. :p