Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

RA just got to 500 points per player!

Woo hoo.

We're up and coming.

DeletedUser

I Personally think my tribe will be a good rim tribe emerging in the core. Obviously i am being biased here, but who cares?

Well. With it having me, the ranked nine player in k56 we can't lose:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4147

NOTE: I'm not being big headed or biased
now with taht done, on to my post

I personally feel that N13K will go far on this world. Yea sure i'm in thema nd i'm a baron, but to me taht meens nothing. Sure theres no Elites in the tribe, but i know everyones here for the long run, i know most members are from the UK1 N13K, and if you look them up, there a tribe posing a real problem down south. We have brushed teh top 20 for a little while, but tbh none of us really cared. We are going to be a consistent tribe, and for now are focusing on making K55 ours, not our rankings.

Were not the most aggresive start-up tribe, were not a trieb to start an early war, but we will already have a good hold in K55, Tw-Map us, we have good splotches, eya okay so a few of us are in K54, but there on the boarder, sure 2 are near Thomas teh tank engine, but that won't stop them. 3 people have restarted, but 2 were because tehy couldn;t farm anything because the large splotches of members taht were near them. 1 because oen of the so called Elites, cleaned them 3 times a day for 2 days.

So yea, were an up & coming tribe, and expect to see our name being in the top 20 again soon, and expect to see our name raising in K55 (especially when Pirate & pirat2 disband 9also was it me or at one point yesterady did Pirat2 overtake Pirate?))

Okay that one done, the obvious non top-20 up & comer is RA, obviously. But i think Lost (rena's squad) are lookign strong and will definetly make it far

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen this wonderful new tribe called "Me!"? Looks like they're doing pretty good. :icon_wink::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

But i think Lost (rena's squad) are lookign strong and will definetly make it far

It's actually my squad, Rena's fell through so she joined mine. Currently she is pretty much co leading though there is no real leader because were so small just some sort of head councelman or some sort like that.....Actually i don't think we really have government all worked out LMAO Well ah well guess were just LOST :p

DeletedUser4147

lol so the inventor of the squads, squad failed, got to admit it is kinda funny (but no offense meant, 'cos rena is awesome)

Well i do think lost are going good, even with thier no leadership situation.

DeletedUser

well it's not no leadership more then a shared leadership. It's small enough that a shared leadership among all members works extremely well and keeps everything running smootly with no problems. So long as there is a person as a sort of head councilman to keep up with diplomacy and the such that tribes have.

DeletedUser

well it's not no leadership more then a shared leadership. It's small enough that a shared leadership among all members works extremely well and keeps everything running smootly with no problems. So long as there is a person as a sort of head councilman to keep up with diplomacy and the such that tribes have.

I thought i was the leader o_Oi mean ive seen 90 percent of wats in everyones vills and you all pass to be in my tribe o_O except Monty you fail
Choco like wat me an BC done in your vill o_O
Sasuke hands leadership Back :( Jk

we will pwn lol i think my 7x7 should quit now lol they dont stand a chance im pwning those low enuff to farm without loses and ive seen wat others have o_O they should be ashamed and clear each other for me then quit o_O

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I thought i was the leader o_Oi mean ive seen 90 percent of wats in everyones vills and you all pass to be in my tribe o_O except Monty you fail
Choco like wat me an BC done in your vill o_O
Sasuke hands leadership Back :( Jk

we will pwn lol i think my 7x7 should quit now lol they dont stand a chance im pwning those low enuff to farm without loses and ive seen wat others have o_O they should be ashamed and clear each other for me then quit o_O

7x7? I'm of the mindset that my 100x100 is absolutely doomed unless their in Rumble.