Update to 7.0

DeletedUser8802

And how come that "disable new graphic" does not work? Both here and on .net...

DeletedUser

Also what happened to the last attack script that don't work any more either? is there a new one?:badluck:

DeletedUser

You are wrong. Go to the right of the map, pop-up options, last attack then you will get what you want :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah this is true! but if you put the last attack script in it does not work any joy on this?

DeletedUser

So is the disabling of Mass recruit a ploy to make us all use the account manager?

The additions are:
Village Manager: you can enter fixed building levels that are built automatically
Automatic trade routes
Automatic recruitment of units if you own enough resources and free farm spaces
Attack notifications. You can set this to receive an immediate e-mail with more details in case of an attack

Bolded and fair enough, if you want Account Manager - personally I don't as I get along fine with the scrips I have oh wait yer had :icon_sad:

I hope not, I paid for it out of curiosity and it doesn't seem to want to work either lol!

DeletedUser

Got it working now - and to be fair - its far far more advanced than the mass recruit script anyway - you can set builds in place for full villages that start as soon as your troops die and stuff.. pretty handy :)

DeletedUser

Got it working due to the IE version at work had to get a graphics package to revert the settings. Works fine at home on Opera quite like it

DeletedUser8468

Got it working now - and to be fair - its far far more advanced than the mass recruit script anyway - you can set builds in place for full villages that start as soon as your troops die and stuff.. pretty handy :)

No idea how to work that yet! Will keep trying :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yeah you'd think for 4 quid every other week they'd write a guide on how to properly use it like..I don't think its been entirely thought out to be honest because for non-filled villages a normal mass recruiter is probably more efficient..

DeletedUser8366

When I go to send support to my own villages, I press the "your own" button and it lists all my villages, however misses the last one off. It's like its hidden behind that stupid friends bar at the bottom. Anyone any idea how I can get the drop down to show all my villages?

DeletedUser

Any tips on how not to click "map" when you try to click "Overview"
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I believe with V7 we would be able to research smithy upgrades from the overview, although it doesn't work...

DeletedUser8409

I believe with V7 we would be able to research smithy upgrades from the overview, although it doesn't work...

it works here...

u just need to click in overview...... activate research mode..... and were u have ressources to upgrade level it will be green... u just need to click on the green

DeletedUser8366

It works, just takes absolutely ages for it to load for some reason. But yes you can still upgrade smithy techs from the overview.

DeletedUser

I.E. 6

Anyone know anyway of continuing to use I.E. version 6?

Any help on this matter would go down a treat.

DeletedUser8378

I have also got problems with the new Tribal Wars and would also like to express my dissatisfaction and voice my opinion.

I play the majority of my TW at work, which has Internet Explorer version 5 as the default browser. With the new TW, i can not see the map any more, meaning i cant farm effectively. There is also other features that do not work, however this is my main concern. I have also challenged this on the .net server, and what i cant understand is that why cant the developers take this feedback on board and develope a new graphics pack for the old TW. And NO, i do not mean classic view, i mean the old TW, with the old map so i can view it. Im sure there is plenty of players whom also play at work and are finding the same frustrations.

Also, was there any surveys and user testing completed before implemting these changes, i certainly do not recall this. I will accept the changes, what i find very very hard to accept is that there is nothing that can be done move forwarding to achieve customer satisfaction. Surely the staff at TW should take and monitor thier customer complaints and take it to there managers etc?