Update to 7.0

DeletedUser8378

yeah i can download a better version of a browser due to user restriction, administration and security agents, nothing i can do, but i just hope they take on all this negative feedback and look at developing an add on, its not that they cant, they just wont and finding reasons why they wont :-(

Ska2d2, thanks for the link ;-)

DeletedUser5175

Fatalll, i think the problem is more people not wanting to lose there jobs over running different browsers at work - especially when the reason is er i wanted to play this browser game

In some peoples cases its not worth their jobs, If i had tried to load up a browser via a flash drive whilst working at the ministry of defence . . . well lets just say I'd have been out of the door quicker than the browser could load up

Very useful advice for those not restricted by company policy, but it won't be possible for everyone to do this :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i am having trouble with my acadamy as it wont let me mint maximum coins in each villa, is anyone else having this issue?

DeletedUser

You still can, you just cant use that drop down menu to do so..

Or, do like 8 & 3 or something??

DeletedUser

i do the drop down select and it gives you x1 x2 x3 x4 etc and i press the maximum and nothing selects

DeletedUser

you need to click the bit that says 'select' after you have selected the correct multiple

DeletedUser

yep thats done it chubbs, why change it to this when it was easier before. cheers chubbs

DeletedUser

If your still having issues with the 7.0 update, you need to send in a Support Ticket. As much as I'd like to help out, forum staff and in-game staff are 2 different "departments", some of us don't have the training or just aren't smart enough (Me!!) or even allowed really for that matter to assist in an "in-game" aspect. Forum problems, sure I can give a hand and assist in any way possible, but for game stuff and any issues in-game - should be dealt with in a support ticket. You can always access a support ticket on the TW home page incase anyone was wondering.

The Beta Community Manager has written a great V7.0 Help Guide. Please check THIS out before sending in a support ticket!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

If your still having issues with the 7.0 update, you need to send in a Support Ticket. As much as I'd like to help out, forum staff and in-game staff are 2 different "departments", some of us don't have the training or just aren't smart enough (Me!!) or even allowed really for that matter to assist in an "in-game" aspect. Forum problems, sure I can give a hand and assist in any way possible, but for game stuff and any issues in-game - should be dealt with in a support ticket. You can always access a support ticket on the TW home page incase anyone was wondering.

The Beta Community Manager has written a great V7.0 Help Guide. Please check THIS out before sending in a support ticket!!

jp68plus1 much as we all think your super awesome and know everything :icon_razz: were not actually asking you specifically, so don't worry about being a different 'department' see this more as a place where we share best practice as a 'community' if i want to put in a ticket that is an option for me - if i choose instead to ask my peers first, I will.

DeletedUser

I understand mate, but if it's general 7.0 update info and issues players are concerned with, the uk6 forum isn't really the place for it. The "community" aspect you speak of and more to the point, info and resolutions to any 7.0 issues can be found and discussed in the...wait for it...:icon_razz:...Community section of the forum. UK6 forum is really for specific UK6 related material, not to say it isn't a UK6 issue, but it's issues that are effecting more than just UK6. Alot of the questions players have can be found in the V7 help that I linked in the previous post, or can be found in the Questions subforum in the Community section.

I realize that no one is asking me specifically for help, but UK6 forums are Jamie and I's forum that we moderate, so when players have problems and post on our forum, it's our job to help resolve the issue. The problem with it being in UK6, and I'm not saying the posters helping aren't smart or anything, but none of us are qualified to help. The only people that should be answering these questions are in-game staff if it hasn't been answered yet. What happens when a player posts info that is not only wrong, but can damage your computer or something...who would be held accountable for it? I can tell you from past experiences that regardless of where they got the info it is always "TW staff's fault" or so the victim always suggests. So for the sake of my volunteer job that I rather enjoy and to prevent anything erroneous being posted in the UK6 forums that could potentially mess up someone's system/get them fired/get them expelled/and anything else bad that could possibly happen, discussion about V7.0 is ok, but any questions/suggestions/troubleshooting material should be in the Community section, more specifically the Questions and General sub-sections where there are people that are trained and qualified to help you out. If you can't find an answer for any questions you may have in those forums, that would be when to send in a support ticket.

Last edited by a moderator: