Usuall banter between speed players

DeletedUser10338

Suggestion Longer Beginners protection on speed servers !

I think Beginners protection is way to short on speed servers... I beleave this is why A round is pritty much over within a hour as there is no way back once you have fallen behind or been rimmed.... Atleast with longer beginners protection you would have the time to build more troops and make some fun of it rather than just get frustrated knowing you got no chance and quit till the next round...

Please support this and make it more fun !

DeletedUser

well if your active enough there is no real need, i have only played a few speed games, but what you need to do is try to work out the activity of the biggest players so you know when to hit etc

DeletedUser10338

well if your active enough there is no real need, i have only played a few speed games, but what you need to do is try to work out the activity of the biggest players so you know when to hit etc

lol its all over in a hour !

DeletedUser

If having an hour less time than others means its over, then its obvious you're doing it wrong.

DeletedUser

pa23olo, if anyone that was decent was playing that round. He would not of hammered by so much in start up. The Player in second is 700 points and 1st, 5k.

A tip for start up. Troops+farming=RESOURCES. Dodging+Clearing players+Backtiming=success

Extending bp would be an disadvantage for most. People who would be ahead is players with good or alot of barbs around them, inactive players, little count of players.

DeletedUser10338

pa23olo, if anyone that was decent was playing that round. He would not of hammered by so much in start up. The Player in second is 700 points and 1st, 5k.

A tip for start up. Troops+farming=RESOURCES. Dodging+Backtiming=success

Extending bp would be an disadvantage for most. People who would be ahead is players with good or alot of barbs around them, inactive players, little count of players.

You cant dodge the troop attack time is 0

You cant build def not enough time so the 2 day round was over for everyone in a hour

DeletedUser

Yes you can. Send troops away before attackers troops arrives.. Wonder why you got cleared. If you need teaching. I can help you in some areas. Do you got Skype.

DeletedUser10338

Yes you can. Send troops away before attackers troops arrives.. Wonder why you got cleared. If you need teaching. I can help you in some areas. Do you got Skype.

I know how to dodge but you cant dodge in the current active speed round troop travel time is 0... try it then u see what i mean

DeletedUser

I know how to dodge but you cant dodge in the current active speed round troop travel time is 0... try it then u see what i mean

Yes you can. If you can farm. You can dodge. I would try it but I got no premium points to join with

DeletedUser3312

You cant dodge the troop attack time is 0

You cant build def not enough time so the 2 day round was over for everyone in a hour

If you can't build defence fast enough, build offence. Problem solved.

And for this 2 day round, stay tuned...

A tip for start up. Troops+farming=RESOURCES. Dodging+Clearing players+Backtiming=success

A fail tip. Do not speak pathetic one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A tip for start up. Troops
+farming=RESOURCES.
Dodging+Clearing players
+Backtiming=success

Failed tip you told me. Less troops, less resources you get. What get points, resources. No fail so far.

Dodging stops your offence getting cleared. Backtiming, clearing his offence would prevent more attacks. Clearing players, eliminates threats and gives you a lead in your area. Then you noble= that is success and you a step closer of winning.

If that's a fail, you must fail alot. Secondly, because you get supported and helped by your followers every round and rely on them all the time. Doesn't mean getting troops is a fail or farming or clearing players.

DeletedUser3312

A tip for start up. Troops
+farming=RESOURCES.
Dodging+Clearing players
+Backtiming=success

Failed tip you told me. Less troops, less resources you get. What get points, resources. No fail so far.

Dodging stops your offence getting cleared. Backtiming, clearing his offence would prevent more attacks. Clearing players, eliminates threats and gives you a lead in your area. Then you noble= that is success and you a step closer of winning.

If that's a fail, you must fail alot. Secondly, because you get supported and helped by your followers every round and rely on them all the time. Doesn't mean getting troops is a fail or farming or clearing players.

lul.

Troops does not equal resources you silly little boy. .uk is well-known for it's lack of barbs so in certain speeds resources>troops. Even so, troops in general does not equal resources, there are certain builds... You do not go around farming with archers or swords, you get lc and split them in groups of 2-5 until you have too much lc in your vill to have them all out in runs. Then you gradually increase.

Dodging troops stops you getting cleared? Oh my gosh tell me moars you epic pro. No crap. You do not backtime every attack until you have a scout report on their village. I'm guessing the reason why you fail is because you do this and hit a lot of defence. I doubt you even know how to same-second backtime or backtime lc's with axes which is key in speed.

Clearing players is not profitable unless you have a considerable amount of troops. If the particular player is of similar size you're likely to lose a large amount of your force trying to clear them, and even if you did they will be reluctant to give up. In my opinion, this is the most miss-represented showness of skill.

There is a massive difference in clearing a player and nobling a player. It does not work like that. You end up clearing a player and clearing him again and again and again and again before you even have one noble. Nobles are most succesful when they're sent in a train at an unsuspecting player, whilst you're not trying to keep yiour area down.

huh. Yes me and my "minion" army
Here is my most recent win, a cat round
Here is the oda of that win. Respectively the most ODA gained in a cat round I believe.

I have a reputation of obliterating the competition. My friends are very much the same. We do not rely on each other, unless someone wishes to give us a tribal war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Troops does not equal
resources you silly little
boy. [That is not rocket science but it beneficial nevertheless.] .uk is well-known for it's lack of barbs [That why you clear players, durr] so in
certain speeds
resources>troops, [in others troops>resources builds]. Even so, troops in general does not
equal resources, there are
certain builds... You do not
go around farming with
archers or swords, you get lc
and split them in groups of
2-5 until you have too much
lc in your vill to have them all out in runs. [I know, that why lc offensive and hauls 80, the most out of the all the troops] Then you gradually increase.

Dodging troops stops you
getting cleared? Oh my gosh
tell me moars you epic pro.
No crap. You do not
backtime every attack until
you have a scout report on
their village. [I know that mr obvious] I'm guessing
the reason why you fail is
because you do this and hit his defence. [I don't fail and I clear em smart alec].
I do know how to backtime with axes. I pm you

DeletedUser

Clearing players is not
profitable unless you have a
considerable amount of
troops [I know, you have to clear and still have troops that haul a reasonable amount]. If the particular
player is of similar size
you're likely to lose a large
amount of your force trying
to clear them, and even if
you did they will be
reluctant to give up. [cat there wall and downgrade buildings] In my
opinion, this is the most
miss-represented showness
of skill.
There is a massive difference
in clearing a player and
nobling a player. It does not
work like that. You end up
clearing a player and
clearing him again and again
and again and again before
you even have one noble.
Nobles are most succesful
when they're sent in a train
at an unsuspecting player,
whilst you're not trying to
keep yiour area down [depends how close as if close, 2x nobles enough].
huh. Yes me and my "minion"
army.
At least you admit it.