Usuall banter between speed players

DeletedUser7179

So Matt u basically join a round on uk speed to prove a point that u can play a round solo??? So lets break it down and see what you proved!!

U join 40 hours late when everyone has stopped playing and try to sneak in for a victory!
You attack rank 1 while he is inactive and get a few of his villages!
He wakes up from his bordem and puts u in your place by taking a few back!
Then Matt does what Matt does best!, he breaks the rules and gets himself banned in game!!! Ooooooooops!! haha

So Matts big I can play on my own round ends by him sitting in 2nd in a banned account as per usual! So you have proven you are a cheat and can't win on your own!! Well played Matt!! haha!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8157

@lionheart123

shut up you got geeky nerd to screw matt overhe never cheated it was an ip ban and you had it arranged :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Matty boy, not really a big comeback, is it. I started late before and got 2nd and even came 1st on numerous occasions. Even joining 2 days late in a 3 day round. You should be proud of your achievement

DeletedUser8755

:D

you cannot blame Matt at all.

The villages he took were him, the villages he lost were because of me.

He got banned, because of me

And he got a message from rank one saying:pa23olo today at 18:09
Can we make a deal? Once your rank 1 we are allies? and I wont overtake your score

So you cannot say Matt didn't win. He did, I didn't, we were both on the account so I lost it for him.

DeletedUser

Still, his account came second. It your fault but Matty boy for letting you play. Enjoy your silver medal Matty boy. Nice comeback

DeletedUser3312

Still, his account came second. It your fault but Matty boy for letting you play. Enjoy your silver medal Matty boy. Nice comeback

My point was still proven. Even if I came second with 20k points, you are not out of the game until you believe it.

As for you, still talking? I've yet to see you achieve anything more than a readable paragraph. You cannot talk :icon_rolleyes:

Me saying my lies trying to discredit Matt.!

Rank.1 lost a 1v1 to me the first time, he rebuilt (As I had left him with a few vills because I felt sorry) and when I came out of sleep mode he was 50k ahead. He was very lucky that geeky did not delete his account.

If anything this round has taught me to have no mercy.

DeletedUser

I didn't say it was impossible. It getting boring answering the same question. Yet to prove are you blab blab blab.

DeletedUser3312

There we go, now why don't you shut up until you actually have something productive to say.

Pfft noobs. :icon_rolleyes: