Usuall banter between speed players

DeletedUser8157

speed skills are trasnferable to normal worlds >.>

I hate to use him as an example but look at lionherat on uk 10

or a lama smex joint .net w60 (top hauled by 30k higher than 2nd most hauled and first to lcs)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8153

or a lama smex joint .net w60 (top hauled by 30k highe rthan 2nd most hauled and first to lcs)

lionheart, is not even top 20?? :lol:

DeletedUser8157

@less cool sam

I dont care >.> the point is people good at speed can do well in normal worlds cause the skills are transferable

better example is cool sam

he held a 10 mil acc on w38 and started himself and played it himself mostly

or adam w4 holds a 7 mil acc

DeletedUser8153

@less cool sam

I dont care >.> the point is people good at speed can do well in normal worlds cause the skills are transferable

better example is cool sam

he held a 10 mil acc on w38 and started himself and played it himself mostly

or adam w4 holds a 7 mil acc

Lol... Having millions of points is no measure of skill.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

I think we can safely say any decent speed player is likely to do well in a normal world. Though, can we say it backwards?

DeletedUser8755

I think we can safely say any decent speed player is likely to do well in a normal world.

I consider myself decent at speed but rubbish at RL worlds...

DeletedUser

I think we can safely say any decent speed player is likely to do well in a normal world. Though, can we say it backwards?

For once I will agree with you. The skill are transferable from speed, where as from Normal worlds to speed it requires an adaption as such (the game speed, troop speed, etc.).

~Will~

DeletedUser

That doesn't make sense brah. Suck at what exactly? speed?

It makes perfect sense. We squabble unnecessarily, we all appear to have over-inflated ego's and we radiate the impression that we are a nightmare to work with :icon_rolleyes:. Completely justified point. But all I can hope CF is that you learn that not everyone is like that, the majority are, but some are not.

~Will~

DeletedUser8755

Everyone on speed has a big ego.

Rounds are over quick, different people win each time so they will be full of themselves for a while...like me :p

DeletedUser3312

If all you do is win, you're gonnah have an ego.

I tend to enjoy destroying other player's egos though. Don't really care for mine:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If all you do is win, you're gonnah have an ego.

I tend to enjoy destroying other player's egos though. Don't really care for mine:icon_razz:

Problem is you do care for your ego. You care about it so much, yet if anyone here checks the .net forums they will see the Hero that Matt is over there on his big comeback, and your ego has been obliterated. Besides, you have won like 2 rounds on your own :? :icon_rolleyes:

I loled when you said you destroy people's egos ^^

Oh and anyone on .co.uk who thinks anything of Matt read this :icon_rolleyes:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6284765&postcount=81

it shows his skill :lol:

DeletedUser6695

or a lama smex joint .net w60 (top hauled by 30k highe rthan 2nd most hauled and first to lcs)

Lionheart is not doing well on uk10.

I reckon we should take an example from TWM,ARA00000000099999999 lasted until BP ended :lol: