Usuall banter between speed players

DeletedUser7179

Lionheart is not doing well on uk10.

I reckon we should take an example from TWM,ARA00000000099999999 lasted until BP ended :lol:

On uk 10 I'm Doing a damn site better than most speed players! In fact better than most players full stop!

In addition look at the current masters the leader is actually a speed player! An account I was offered to co!
Masters

DeletedUser

Lionheart is not doing well on uk10.

I reckon we should take an example from TWM,ARA00000000099999999 lasted until BP ended :lol:

Genuinely, Sam and I mucked up a dodge, no shame since Junim (Nice2play) was sitting the account. It was not due to your doing that we lasted untill BP ended, we were outgrowing all of your members, so please get your facts straight...

~Will~

DeletedUser6695

Yes you outgrew all our members until BP ended and you failed to dodge.

Congratulations you achieved nothing

DeletedUser

Yes you outgrew all our members until BP ended and you failed to dodge.

Congratulations you achieved nothing

God almighty, your ego has no limits? What account were you on then. I am happy to discuss this in PM, but yes I am not trying to flaunt achievements as there are none, I am trying to state that speed players on occasion can surpass all expectations of them. Junim is first, Steffen is Rank 2 - top 2 accounts predominantly played by speed players. :icon_rolleyes:

~Will~

DeletedUser6695

God almighty, your ego has no limits? What account were you on then. I am happy to discuss this in PM, but yes I am not trying to flaunt achievements as there are none, I am trying to state that speed players on occasion can surpass all expectations of them. Junim is first, Steffen is Rank 2 - top 2 accounts predominantly played by speed players. :icon_rolleyes:

~Will~

I play Lazy, name suits the account we have become lazy since we were rank 1-5.

And no my ego has no limits, I thought that was apparent.

DeletedUser

I play Lazy, name suits the account we have become lazy since we were rank 1-5.

And no my ego has no limits, I thought that was apparent.

It is now. But the fact still remains, speeders may be generalized as a joke by many normal world players, yet in several worlds speed players are top :? So how does that work C-F?

~Will~

DeletedUser6695

They are top in 1 world? Someone mentioned w60 also.

Credit to the guys in twm but twm is/was a complete failure with no competition.

My generalisation is still valid there are exceptions to everything but on the whole speed players are below par

DeletedUser

They are top in 1 world? Someone mentioned w60 also.

Credit to the guys in twm but twm is/was a complete failure with no competition.

My generalisation is still valid there are exceptions to everything but on the whole speed players are below par

TWM was a disappointing round, and kudos to all your tribe. However, the impression Normal World players get from speed players has a large part to do with the "Speed Forums", which tend to be riddled with idiots (Matt) arguing stupid points and being trolled. But I do agree with the belief that Speed players ego's are too big. But I believe your generalization is wrong. I don't wish to fill the forums with this rubbish, but I am happy to continue to discuss your views and why beyond comprehension they are WRONG

~Will~

DeletedUser3312

Will you fail to do well in speed and in-game. You are quite possibly the worst person to argue this point.

And save us the "Me and Sam" or "Me and Miki". :icon_rolleyes: We all know you add nothing to their accounts.

DeletedUser3312

pa23olo, if anyone that was decent was playing that round. He would not of hammered by so much in start up. The Player in second is 700 points and 1st, 5k.

Current Round. I believe this is the best comeback ever pulled on this server.

Anyhow it's proof speed rounds don't end in 2 hours.

DeletedUser8157

@matt

lets not say that for sure the round seems to be a stale mate

DeletedUser

Being #1 when BP ends means nothing rly
Normal players think most speed players are a joke? For the most part they're right....
CF <3
Matt shup you suck

DeletedUser3312

Normal players think most speed players are a joke? For the most part they're right....
CF <3
Matt shup you suck

:icon_razz:
Good to see you're back and haven't changed chickle <3

DeletedUser6695

CF <3
Matt shup you suck

<3 Charlie <3

Mebbe some day i'll show all you nubs how to play speed