Virtus Pheonix rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Looks like the Team Virtus experiment failed. As best as I can tell (as an outsider), it looks as though Virtus is reorganizing as Virtus Pheonix (VP). Discuss the world ramifications of this development.

DeletedUser

Myself and my Baron Juke Airlines left the tribe over internal disputes...

We was after-all, asked to merge with TEAM by their own leaders and help run their tribe for them...
Only thing is their members were severely put out, by this. :icon_confused:

We then decided to Un-Merge from TEAM/Virtus to start again as Virtus Phoenix.

We have a certain way of doing things, TEAM's leaders were cool with it, TEAM's members wasn't...

• They didn't interact well with their new tribe mates.
  • They didn't use or even try to adapt to our new systems that we brought over with the leaders of TEAM's blessings...
  • They didn't want us to lead them...
So let them lead themselves.

Virtus and TEAM have officially Un-Merged. :)

DeletedUser

dont talk crap jai,,,your obsessive compulsive disorder and your unwarranted removal of team members priveees due to your OCD WERE THE MAIN FACTOR! jukeairlines little spat and his unnecessary aggravated removal of p-chan was the straw that broke the camels back buddy! PURE IMMATURITY
So let them lead themselves.
we did fine before you came across we will still be fine without you! we just wanted to play not have all the work but our council is back in place and everyone is glad that your dictatorship has come to an end!

dont get me wrong you can run a forum like no other but your leadership skills sucked to no end,your a dreadfull leader and a snake in the grass imo. the stunt you had your little rat pull trying to delete our forums was just ssssssssnakey.. like your comments here

They didn't interact well with their new tribe mates.
absolute rubbish plenty of us got along ,,it was just your shabby leadership
They didn't use or even try to adapt to our new systems
templates suck lol even your members didnt use them for christ sake.
They didn't want us to lead them...
your not at all a leader ,,more a dictator like Saddam Hussein ..not our way at all

We then decided to Un-Merge from TEAM/Virtus to start again as Virtus Phoenix.
rubbish we booted you all out for your rats attempt to sabotage the tribe..

proof:
WaterWarrior has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:07 w.derek has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:07 captain spalding has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:07 Icarium has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:07 ryansquid has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:06 Vlademer17 has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:06 DazHama has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:06 Fire Blade 001 has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:06 Turner1701 has been dismissed by SamuelJW.
Nov 18
16:06 treehugger34 has been dismissed by SamuelJW.

just a taste i can have a screen shot put here if you want???

, TEAM's leaders were cool with it
rubbish again jai our leaders were not so dont fool yourself

no hard feeling jai i just didnt want you talking smack because you are good at that and forums BUT JUST NOT LEADING A TRIBE OK BUDDY..

happy gaming mate:
DARTH

DeletedUser

dont get me wrong you can run a forum like no other but your leadership skills sucked to no end,your a dreadfull leader and a snake in the grass imo. the stunt you had your little rat pull trying to delete our forums was just ssssssssnakey.. like your comments here
DARTH

Trying...?
I was the person who took certain parts of your forums away, i was sitting for Neal when i did it.

I MADE your forums. I come over early to do so.

Yes?
No?

I simply took back what i did, and left you with the rest.
I took my systems back, my templates back, my PA back, my profile back.
You guys didn't like me running your tribe, after i was asked by your own leaders to do so, so why am i going to let you use the systems i took hours to devise. :icon_neutral:

Im not going to bother getting into a flaming match with you.
Ive given my own personal accounts of what happened.

These are the true accounts.

You WAS NOT in any kind of leadership, nor were you in the Skype conversations with the leaders, when things were being arranged.

Your leaders asked US to merge with them, not the other way around...
The ONLY reason you didn't merge INTO my tribe, is that your leaders wanted to keep your ODA and ODD ranks... :icon_rolleyes:
Something i care very little about.

It was an equal merger and now its an equal un-merger...
Nothing more to say or discuss.

Regards.
Jai.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol darth with your silk gloves ill sure ask u to be my gynee wen im having my baby :lol:

gl Virtus pheonix. merge was too sudden hence it failed

DeletedUser

I believe a smaller, organised and aggressive tribe is more fun and effective than a large beast. I am in a tribe like that, and I think Virtus will be a better tribe for the split.

DeletedUser

which virtus? they are both virtus now.

But i agree with u smaller tribes generally more flexibale and fun

DeletedUser

Darth, you speak a load of rubbish.

Jai is a brilliant leader and the amount of time and effort he had put in to getting the merger to work is mind boggling. I didn't see much/any contribution from you, you seemed to just ignore us being there. We came over and helped you all out.

You say "your leaders were not cool with it"... Then why ask us to merge into you? :icon_rolleyes:

SamuelJW was again a great contributer to the tribe and i respect him but have lost all the respect i had for you Darth, we weren't trying to stir things up over there, Jai and Juke were there to help and do what they can to keep the tribe a rank 1 tribe. They did the most work there.

In other words i'm quite glad we Un-Merged as i was getting sick and tired of P-Chan myself...

DeletedUser

meh these forums should really be called flame forums. Get some facts right but Zipper redwood

DeletedUser

Jai is a brilliant leader and the amount of time and effort he had put in to getting the merger to work is mind boggling. I didn't see much/any contribution from you, you seemed to just ignore us being there. We came over and helped you all out.

You say "your leaders were not cool with it"... Then why ask us to merge into you? :icon_rolleyes:

SamuelJW was again a great contributer to the tribe and i respect him but have lost all the respect i had for you Darth, we weren't trying to stir things up over there, Jai and Juke were there to help and do what they can to keep the tribe a rank 1 tribe. They did the most work there.

In other words i'm quite glad we Un-Merged as i was getting sick and tired of P-Chan myself...

I agree...
Sam - SamuelJW is a dude.

His efforts are outstanding.
If i was Virtus/TEAM now, id strive to keep a player like him.

He's a massive asset to your tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Best of luck to all of team virtus.

Sam you're a great guy and it was a real pleasure to be in the same tribe as you, I wish you all the best

There are many people in Team virtus I like, and I hope you all do well.

DeletedUser

ease up turbo,for starters you all think you know everything about TEAM but you didnt even scratch the surface, what you dont know could fill a book !:icon_biggrin:

In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them.
- Sun Tzu

DeletedUser

ease up turbo,for starters you all think you know everything about TEAM but you didnt even scratch the surface, what you dont know could fill a book !:icon_biggrin:

DARTH

Trying...?
I was the person who took certain parts of your forums away, i was sitting for Neal when i did it.

I MADE your forums. I come over early to do so.

Yes?
No?

I simply took back what i did, and left you with the rest.
I took my systems back, my templates back, my PA back, my profile back.
You guys didn't like me running your tribe, after i was asked by your own leaders to do so, so why am i going to let you use the systems i took hours to devise. :icon_neutral:

Im not going to bother getting into a flaming match with you.
Ive given my own personal accounts of what happened.

These are the true accounts.

You WAS NOT in any kind of leadership, nor were you in the Skype conversations with the leaders, when things were being arranged.

Your leaders asked US to merge with them, not the other way around...
The ONLY reason you didn't merge INTO my tribe, is that your leaders wanted to keep your ODA and ODD ranks... :icon_rolleyes:
Something i care very little about.

It was an equal merger and now its an equal un-merger...
Nothing more to say or discuss.

Regards.
Jai.

Sorry for the double post...
Care to answer my valid, NON-flame comment...?
Or are you going to ignore it again?

DeletedUser

Wait, who said it was a noob merge that was going to fail

oh wait thats right..
meeeee

pwned.

DeletedUser

deadmax is my brother,,ofcoarse i knew everything or did you forget that ? thats right you have no memory do you or i wouldnt have to remind you that we had a 7 player council that led the tribe (incl me) your OCD prompted the removal of my (and others) privees wich began your downward spiral until you crashed,threw a little tanty and like a bad leader does YOU FAILED ! ! !

out of respect for some of your members your not going to get me all huffy and start flaming here jai so give it up ! im not the one who failed ok ! for once i agree with hefty (soap in my mouth) also council agreed to let ben and max finalize talks!
hush now ok...

happy gaming:
DARTH

Status
Not open for further replies.