Voices Virus Hits The World

DeletedUser

.uk noob.

Like that kid, and no I didn't get up to snipe any attacks.

DeletedUser

Sorry Mat I know you have expressed a desire to learn the game but i just couldnt invite you ... not after ..!!! well you know how it is

And all my guys have hair .. if they havent we knit it for them ..

Funny how a world always turn out to be crappy when you lose it :)

DeletedUser8219

kieran730 Left 17th November 2013 - 18:19 437,766
BATMANRETURNS111 Left 17th November 2013 - 17:19 205,053
Ricosius Left 17th November 2013 - 17:19 229,092
bankmedg Left 17th November 2013 - 17:19 209,027
Carpe Diem Left 17th November 2013 - 17:19 203,555
New Kid On The Block Left 17th November 2013 - 17:19 655,799
tedd66 Left 17th November 2013 - 16:19 372,827
ZeroPerfection Left 17th November 2013 - 14:22 421,814

I can't see STARK recovering from this

DeletedUser12335

.uk noob.

Like that kid, and no I didn't get up to snipe any attacks.
well 200 ms after a attack a noble appeared in between my nuke and train so either you were building it and it was luck or you sniped it with it, i think the latter

Deleted User - 70854

mega rage quit at the sign of a op ;)

The ex free lot were unhappy with the merge to begin with, we always wanted to remain a small tribe and merging with a failing tribe was the last thing we wanted.

After Matt decided to barely defend against an op and then quit was the final straw.

So we left.

DeletedUser

After Matt decided to barely defend against an op and then quit was the final straw.

what? Think you should look at my Defender of the Day award.

If you're talking about me not getting up, well I had work.

Deleted User - 70854

what? Think you should look at my Defender of the Day award.

If you're talking about me not getting up, well I had work.

you posted about 3 trains, then later said you ignored the other 20 because of "not enough support"

DeletedUser

Ignored? I tagged and supported those vills. I didn't request support because nobody sent any. Including you.

Get the facts right nub.

Deleted User - 70854

all my support was on the frontline all ready, you forget your the only one getting attacked? or you just dont care?

DeletedUser12335

the end of the day matt, you didnt do your duty to your tribe, you rage quitted after loosing a few vils, very poor performance, i feel bad for stark and free members

DeletedUser

I enjoyed leading STARK and met some great players and some terrible ones but thats expected with a tribe filled with inexperienced players. I led them well despite not wanting to lead any tribe, and youll find most STARK players will agree with that. I went out oblitering a ridiculously large amount of troops which beats merging any day of the week. I‘ll just start over and play again on W18 which I will try to win.

If Tedd didn't like how I led he should remember what I told everyone from the start, and he shouldn't complain about me not asking for support despite arguing other players needed the Def, because it doesn't make sense. :)

Wonder what will happen now that you and 4a can no longer hug each other. Wonder if anyone even thought that far.

Goodluck to all the remaining players.

DeletedUser6623

yeh matt.. CF has already planned an op on tigerstripe.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I always assumed Daz would internal sup down to 10 members then we would merge to give him more targets :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Some of us in Stark had literally nothing left to send. *I always sent what I had when the Horn was Blown. *Others I can't comment on.

Matt was a good leader to a bunch of noobs and a bad leader to those who thought they knew better. *He done a good job for the circumstances but in the end frontliners always burn out due to lack of support. *We should have had him covered better.*

Good luck for the future muchacho, it was a blast.