Voices Virus Hits The World

Deleted User - 70854

just noticed Free and Voices have same colour on map :( this saddens me

DeletedUser4221

What saddens me is the rate the grey dots are being nobled, Did no one get the memo all barbs are mine :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8097

If you show me a report where i have landed a rubbish attack in nightbonus.. then maybe we can be idiot brothers?

Notice how after the first fail someone has already half-quitted? Just like I've predicted.
My suggestion is to make all your nobles next to him, he'll be 35-free villages in a week or two.

DeletedUser

Two nobles in one attack.

In night bonus, with defensive troops.

Doesnt get much worse then that.

Btw I quit. Everyone knows. I just had to post one last time for Daz ;)

DeletedUser8097

well voices did well, thier leaders ran away :)

Remember this? :)

May i predict voices losing their minds and emotionally breaking down at the sight of the first normal war?

And a special one:

It's a painful topic for you I know (hug)

On a more on-topic note, I predict you (Matty) will be rimmed on this world as well as on absolutely all the other worlds you've played (hey! afterall, it's the "predictions" topic) + a 3-side war in less than a month.

Well what do you know. Today is exactly 1 month since that prediction, and I know for a fact Sup is killing voices and laughing at its former 2 quitting leaders, not sure if 4A WEE doing the same or not, but by all means, you have to give credit to my predictions :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

If you include all players leaving around the war from either sides (so this includes inactives etc aswell.. or just plain idiots as I heard for example in -Feel The Peacocks case) then..

Side 1: Tribes: 4A WEE, Sup?
Players: nathanb, Tupacaveli, -Feel the Peacocks, Captain Clundge, TheNobleGrape, toohuman3
Side 2:
Tribes: Voices, Free!
Players: Schtev, Cant No Life It, PureBoricua, FlukeCandy, Puh Dogga, 5x73p896b9

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 86
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 742,570
Side 2: 726,988
Difference: 15,582

chart

DeletedUser6623

Playing TW while hammered never goes down well.

Least Im an idiot while hammered and not when sober, aye matt? :lol:

DeletedUser12335

lets face it were all idiots at time, but weve all proven to be less of an idiot than all of voices :D

DeletedUser

It's inspirational comments like that that bring a tear to my eye.