Voices Virus Hits The World

DeletedUser

I'd pick a social life over being a TW sweater anyday.
Then why do you spend so much time playing...:icon_neutral:
Or do all those "wild" saturday nights getting "hammered" at 10pm make up for it :lol:

kwlkid

DeletedUser4221

Well i guess Voices wanted to break Free! of the Virus, The Virus could of arguably been Voices leadership but in this case one player was infected to the point even Free! wanted to part way of them.

Shame really i guess Horn Of Devil isn't the antidote, If the Devil can't cure you not sure what will.

Deleted User - 70854

Well i guess Voices wanted to break Free! of the Virus, The Virus could of arguably been Voices leadership but in this case one player was infected to the point even Free! wanted to part way of them.

Shame really i guess Horn Of Devil isn't the antidote, If the Devil can't cure you not sure what will.

Teddy bears clearly...

DeletedUser

Horn of Devil was probably almost certainly might have been the cause of the virus. Never have I ever watched a player tell everyone how to call for support (decent advice) and then fail miserably in his own attempts when the nukes (possibly nobles I have no premium to tag them) come rolling in.

The story goes that he gifted all his villages to "the Wee"..........I'd say poor defending and a decent op would be the real deal!!

DeletedUser

Our agent inside sup?

Side 1:
Players: 0210
Side 2:
Tribes: Sup?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 3
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 270,398
Side 2: 29,056
Difference: 241,342

chart
Keep up the good work :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12335

ll these easy vil takes are getting boring matt :eek: , keep up the good work of losing vils to sup :D

DeletedUser12335

all these easy vil takes are getting boring matt :eek: , keep up the good work of losing vils to sup :D

DeletedUser6623

Sorry wut?

Side 1:
Players: .uk pro
Side 2:
Tribes: Sup?

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 23,011
Difference: 23,011

chart

Side 1:
Players: 0210
Side 2:
Tribes: Free!
Players: jenada, sldragon08, KJB1, Schtev

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 79,907
Difference: 79,907

chart

Catch up with me in the war stats brah. And tell your leaders to stop kicking members to try save their stats.

Deleted User - 70854

none of those included in your post were kicked out...

Deleted User - 70854

so how can he tell the leaders to stop kicking people out ;)