Voices Virus Hits The World

DeletedUser12335

Whilst we are a premade, without actually counting, I'd say we have 3 original members left. The rest are hidden gems I found

hes definatley on about me there*:icon_rolleyes: and no matt why are you launching trains on your own members :eek:

DeletedUser

Well i would not think an op on you is needed we are recuiting a few rim tribes to take you out .. seems your operational abilities are limited to sending trains with your abacus

I do have to say that all of free; ooops srry you just changed your name cos blue is leaving and the noob is in charge (hence the win will be quicker) are not as obnoxious and childish as uk-noob .. i got a load of mails from them saying well done after the recent and incredibly unsuccesful free tribe op ... the whole tribe took one vill which was recapped .. i have some respect for those guys and its a shame they have taken in so many poor players from voices, o and uktwerp sent a fair few embarrassing attacks ..

Daz internalled his way to his rank. Everyone knows this.
sup? are a pre-made of .uks "better" players. They certainly haven't impressed me, but they're better than our bunch.

4a Wee are led by an incompetent noob who is quite delusional.

I predict 4a Wee and sup? will beat Free! and then sup? will beat 4a. Unless ofcourse, Tiger's master idiot plan becomes a reality.

I'm just waiting for someone to have the balls to op me. So far I've just had Tiger mass suicide on one village. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12335

i dont even have any respect for them, theyve not shown any attempt to sup guys to even take a vil :/ not much of a war

Deleted User - 70854

recruiting some rim tribes? Really?

double the size not enough?

DeletedUser

hahahaha double what size .. i get it you feel like aloser already .. tho ted did you forget to join in your tribe op lol ..bet their all chuffed that most sent ... free did not have any front line with sup .. your choice to invite the noobs into your bed ... i was joking about the rim tribes .. did you not get that lolololol ..

I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm

do what you normally do .. panic and start shouting at everyone to support you .. me me me help me // think i have a quote of you doing it somewhere ...will dig it out .. might give the guys a laugh

gullible noob ........ BINGO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol gullible goons .. oo better name than all this game of throne pants you keep going for

DeletedUser

DO yourself a favour .. dont try and take over free .. they had some good players .. dont ruin them

You make stuff up and you squeak when you get incomming and really you are a loud mouthed pants player ..

and the worse thing is you have a massively inflated opinion of yourself with few achievments ...

Do your tribe a favour noob, and let Baz speak for you.

DeletedUser8097

DO yourself a favour .. dont try and take over free .. they had some good players .. dont ruin them

You make stuff up and you squeak when you get incomming and really you are a loud mouthed pants player ..

and the worse thing is you have a massively inflated opinion of yourself with few achievments ...

Quite an accurate description. Especially with the absolutely-no-achievement part.

DeletedUser12335

lets stop all the insult trowing , it doesnt achieve anything, all that matters is the outcome of the attacks and we all know which way its leaning towards, free wont last long and the best thing they can do is hit delete as any attempts to defend will be poor and results in uge laughs on our side :D

DeletedUser8412

You know what really deserves a laugh? The fact that despite you and 4a wee being double our size, you want us to hit delete. lol. Normally the winning side want the other side to try harder so the game is more challenging, but not you. You want to make it easier.:lol:

DeletedUser8097

1jm0.png

Hilarious. Taking the lead on a second tribe on this world.
Gosh, I really don't know how THIS will end.

Oh and I bet that the name "STARKS" is really, and I mean REALLY motivating for the tribemembers
rofl.gif

DeletedUser8097

thats the point you idiot

Uh oh. What's the point exactly? Motivation? By being named after house STARK?
Here, let me lighten you up how house STARK ended up:

NED:
300px-Ned%27s_execution.jpg

Catherine:

Catelyn-Stark-before-her-murder-in-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

Robb:
robb-stark-death-game-of-thrones-rains-of-castamere-red-wedding.jpg

Death is REALLY motivating.

Especially when even your own so-called leader doesn't believe in victory and names you "a Stark".
A "leader" that prepares his tribe for death from the very first minute he takes over is a practical joke.

Hence, we're all laughing
rofl.gif

DeletedUser8219

You know what really deserves a laugh? The fact that despite you and 4a wee being double our size, you want us to hit delete. lol. Normally the winning side want the other side to try harder so the game is more challenging, but not you. You want to make it easier.:lol:

He wants to merge with and internal you really ;)

DeletedUser12335

You know what really deserves a laugh? The fact that despite you and 4a wee being double our size, you want us to hit delete. lol. Normally the winning side want the other side to try harder so the game is more challenging, but not you. You want to make it easier.
:lol:
well it cant get any easier than it already is can it, the only incomings ive recieved was a pathetic op on me about a month ago were only a few members to part, the only other time was yesterday were someone sent 1 nuke to a stacked vil no scout report and no clearing nukes,

and if i remember correctly werent you the account that payed to win and still got rimmed? daser