Votes: 20 5.8%

Votes: 36 10.5%

Votes: 15 4.4%

Votes: 227 66.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I vote for 1k...
Praise to the Communitymanager, in the German servers is that, as a diktatorship.
More inquiries would be good ;)

DeletedUser

1k barbs for half decent farming hauls, 3k is terrible too many people just noble them :icon_sad:

DeletedUser1784

1000pt is plenty for a 'cultivated' farm

if n00bs dont know how to get the most out of a farm then they should learn :)

DeletedUser

More inquiries would be good ;)

World Speed: 1x........ In Germany 1.6 :icon_wink: Meaningful change for UK2
Night Bonus: Active 00:00 - 08:00...... Are for no night bonus Meaningful change for UK2

Start ever speed tribal wars?

DeletedUser

because thats just the right size but if you go for the 3k points people will be gready and its easy work but if you make it hard work just joined people will get a share if the piece aswell

DeletedUser

1000pt is plenty for a 'cultivated' farm

if n00bs dont know how to get the most out of a farm then they should learn :)

This is how to make a good use of a 1K barb:

1. Noble it
  2. Demolish all buildings completely in it other than the 3 mines
  3. Max the mines, farm and warehouse
  4. Reastart
  5. Farm it
It is simple really :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd like to see the Barbs fighting back. If they can generate resources, why can't they generate troops too? It would make farmers less complacent and make farming less automated.

DeletedUser1795

I would rather have 9000 TBH

But i chose 3000, now is it gonna be, about 300 or actually exactly 300 I know that it is possible!

DeletedUser

1k ftw, nowadays worlds are getting so easy to play with, with bonus vills, X2 speeds keep it simple and sloooow ;-)

DeletedUser

dont think it makes much odds if its 3000, if people just wanna play sim style tribalhugs that aint a problem. you let them noble it build it upand take it off them :p

DeletedUser

why not keep it at max (12k) like in the old worlds but have them growing REALLY REALLY slowly so they grow by like a maximum of 500 points per month, that way in the early game we have small barbs which will discourage barb nobling and encourage PvP and keep things exciting but later in the game when ppl are clearing continents they dont have to be wasting time nobling 1k villages and building them up

As you have stated you are only able to choose from the options you have been given but I'd like this to be considered for future worlds on .uk :)

DeletedUser

World Speed: 1x........ In Germany 1.6 :icon_wink: Meaningful change for UK2
Night Bonus: Active 00:00 - 08:00...... Are for no night bonus Meaningful change for UK2

Start ever speed tribal wars?

Bad idea? :icon_cry:

why not keep it at max (12k) like in the old worlds but have them growing REALLY REALLY slowly so they grow by like a maximum of 500 points per month

Than... The Noob's noble all the farm's

DeletedUser

I'm amazed how the majority of the players voted for 3K when the announcement went In-Game...

That's just how lazy some of us are :(

DeletedUser

i was first 2 vote on both polls and i voted for 1.5k, 10 mins l8er i looked and the were like 200 votes with 97.7% voting for 3k

DeletedUser

i was first 2 vote on both polls and i voted for 1.5k, 10 mins l8er i looked and the were like 200 votes with 97.7% voting for 3k

Lies, I voted on the scouts poll first :icon_rolleyes:

Well most of your post is right, just goes to show we're a simply just a bunch of lazy f- Oh Shiiiiiiiiii-!!!

Ahh...

Shame we can't vote the Church out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Either, 1000 points or 1500 points is what I prefer. But no matter what, I will still play against all the good players. The badbadgecko will rule the grey seas of points!!

DeletedUser904

This is how to make a good use of a 1K barb:

1. Noble it
  2. Demolish all buildings completely in it other than the 3 mines
  3. Max the mines, farm and warehouse
  4. Reastart
  5. Farm it
It is simple really :icon_wink:

you can't be serious?