W A R and END merge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No we don't. Go away.

I am not the founder of W A R, I'm a completely different person, and only ever come on these bit of the forums to defend myself against the internet hardmen. In your opinion I failed, and again.. I seem to be not caring about that. How strange :icon_rolleyes:. Also, I've seen your posts too and I decided before you'd even started the attacks on me that I'd just ignore you.

I really did laugh at the bolded parts. Yes Radarr I <3 Hypocrisy it's brilliant. You are caring mate otherwise you would not try and offend someone personally, and quite frankly failing. As for thew arguement, I do not know about how happy END are, but as you said if you speak for the WHOLE tribe, then I would like to see every player say that with proof or to PM me.

DeletedUser

To WETLUV: Shame you failed that recruitment effort you had on K43. On the other hand, after Rob decided to slightly change the wording of your recruitment message and send it back to your players, we had a few players that were quite interested. You mustn't be a very nice tribe behind the scenes then :icon_razz:

Check out the quotes below from one of your members. I would have posted the actual thread, but that would be giving away the name of your members who really do not like W A R as a tribe or possibly not a tribe, but a bunch of individual players hiding in a group.

I'm not sure now who is in charge of W A R, but it looks like Drebel stepped down and then had to step back up when the new leader messed it all up. Was that you OLIS? I would give odds on that it was.

****************************************************************************************

as for the support noone wants to work as a team i have stacked my own villages, no one wants to send support or nukes :(

****************************************************************************************
like i am on every day and the most active in this tribe, but you cant attack by yourself i cant take on stacked villages and mass fake by myself :(

****** and ******* would probly join, and ******* would do the same as me as we was speaking about this tribe falling apart, other than these players the good players are on the concil and wouldnt move i dont think and the rest are hideing under the name,

im up for moving, do we have a deal ?

I can get a few good players to join us that will when they see me show up as red,
drebel came back a few days ago because he saw the tribe was falling apart and has so many plans on opps etc and wants proof the players are doing everything they can or they get internally nobled

DeletedUser

No we don't. Go away.

I am not the founder of W A R, I'm a completely different person, and only ever come on these bit of the forums to defend myself against the internet hardmen. In your opinion I failed, and again.. I seem to be not caring about that. How strange :icon_rolleyes:. Also, I've seen your posts too and I decided before you'd even started the attacks on me that I'd just ignore you.

To WETLUV: Shame you failed that recruitment effort you had on K43. On the other hand, after Rob decided to slightly change the wording of your recruitment message and send it back to your players, we had a few players that were quite interested. You mustn't be a very nice tribe behind the scenes then :icon_razz:

Stop being a noob. You don't have the credentials to talk so foully to people. You are really being offensive, and even I don't go that far.

Buck up your ideas young man.

DeletedUser

Stop being a noob. You don't have the credentials to talk so foully to people. You are really being offensive, and even I don't go that far.

Buck up your ideas young man.

Haven't you quit already? god what does it take to get rid of you.

I won't buck up my ideas. If he didn't come onto a thread which has little to nothing to do with him and start trolling then he wouldn't have to be badmouthed.

It seems everyone on the W4 forums is simply rude and immature. If they would like to prove me wrong, please do, because rarely do I ever see a Positive/Pleasant thread/post about anything.

DeletedUser

Haven't you quit already? god what does it take to get rid of you.

I won't buck up my ideas. If he didn't come onto a thread which has little to nothing to do with him and start trolling then he wouldn't have to be badmouthed.

I believe he said he may linger round the forums & Skype. (? Not sure on this point)

I think you just don't like being proven wrong? :icon_rolleyes:

I simply told you it was a silly (and wrong) statement you made and you decide to turn to personal flaming and bad mouthing.

"It seems everyone on the W4 forums is simply rude and immature."

You seem to be pointing at a mirror.

DeletedUser

So you really believe that you coming onto a thread where a discussion is already taking place and criticizing somebody is going to go down well and without an argument? You were looking for some sort of reaction, and you got it. Well done

DeletedUser

So you really believe that you coming onto a thread where a discussion is already taking place and criticizing somebody is going to go down well and without an argument? You were looking for some sort of reaction, and you got it. Well done

You seriously just got forum pwned (sorry Nauz :( )in the arguement, by better players and obviously better debaters. You have been proven wrong by one of the posts where people are being quoted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You seriously just got pwned raped in the arguement, by better players and obviously better debaters. You have been proven wrong by one of the posts where people are being quoted.

whatever you say LOL :lol:

DeletedUser

It seems everyone on the W4 forums is simply rude and immature. If they would like to prove me wrong, please do, because rarely do I ever see a Positive/Pleasant thread/post about anything.
shut up, poo-face.

DeletedUser

Some people simply do not understand when they have completely lost an argument, o well makes interesting reading tho.

DeletedUser

Looks like the fighting with W A R is just as easy as the arguing with OLIS75. If he is indicitive of his tribe then it is no wonder that they are losing against WETLUV.

And yep I can confirm there was only 1 op planned against W A R so far, and that only included 6 players.

DeletedUser

Looks like the fighting with W A R is just as easy as the arguing with OLIS75. If he is indicitive of his tribe then it is no wonder that they are losing against WETLUV.

And yep I can confirm there was only 1 op planned against W A R so far, and that only included 6 players.

nice personal attack on me there. Shame you know nothing about me lol.

I ain't gonna stick around and be abused by a load of people arguing over the internet, maybe ya'll should take a good look at yourselves and realise that you have probably sunk to my level just by ganging up on me.

Oh well, you guys sicken me. Bye

DeletedUser

I ain't gonna stick around and be abused by a load of people arguing over the internet, maybe ya'll should take a good look at yourselves and realise that you have probably sunk to my level just by ganging up on me.

Sore looser really. I don't exactly think I am the coolest guy on earth - I regret my life as a gamer but meh , it sucks I get over it and then I laugh at people who don't realise the same as me and pretend they have the greatest RL

DeletedUser

You don't have to stick around and be abused onn the internet, you can go anywhere and be abused.

Instead of thowing little paddies and dummies everywhere, try and talk sense and back up your arguments with facts.

A little thought will always go a long way.

Hopefully jimmywhite will finish nobling your villages and you can crawl back into a dark hole and rethink your plans for world domination.

DeletedUser

Hopefully jimmywhite will finish nobling your villages and you can crawl back into a dark hole and rethink your plans for world domination.

sounds like a good plan for him scouse! :icon_cool:

Directed at Olis:
Having spent the last 35 mins reading and digesting the whole of this thread i have to say it's been a hilarious and eye-opening read.

You have ruffled many feathers in your pathetic arguments, which i don't think has actually got you anywhere....you've probably lost many people's respect but is that really what you were aiming for?

I can't think of any point you have made, in all of your posts, which has not been (correctly) contradicted and disproved. Your inability to accept when you're wrong is astounding, points must be made and re-made and then finally given up on in most cases with you, because life is too short to waste on someone with a mind-set like yours.

Your immaturity has frankly baffled me here and there are so many points i wish to rant on about but tbh is it really worth it on a character like you?

The fact W A R and END have/had you as a representative of the tribe (as a council member), is unbelievable. I would feel embarrassed to be represented by you and I could never look up to you in a way that constitutes respect and admiration such as i feel for the players in WETLUV for whom i declare it an honour to play tw with. I have no doubt that some of W A R are fed up and looking to move on, opting to move to WETLUV would be one of the better things I would say they could do. (If they were actually accepted) They might then be a part of a tribe with real leadership, co-operation between members, successful tribe-wide ops, a tribe in which they can enjoy the game from. They may then feel proud to be associated with the players they play with, because if every member of W A R read this post i doubt very few would want to be associated with you!

Rich

BTW, On the issue of the WETLUV/W A R war: You seem adament about the fact W A R are better than WETLUV and that you will succeed and win the war between us...... check the stats mate, not looking likely at this stage, lets see if W A R can prove us wrong (doubt it!!)

DeletedUser8202

yes it does seem he thinks W A R will win this war
but it seems all they do is talk
they cannot beat WETLUV
we had been close at one point
(at the start cause you had the upperhand)
then all of a sudden WETLUV began winning hands down
if you W A R guys could play as well as you could talk then you would last a while longer
but its a shame you cant play that well

and for the record
we have only had one offical op against you guys
the rest have been players that simply coordinated together
you guys on the other hand have probley op'ed alot

DeletedUser6726

Hmmm im quite liking this thread now.

It seem WETLUV have pointed a few of their members towards the forum (judging by the join dates).

And rightly so, it show a more unified tribe rather than the same few beating their chests all the time.

DeletedUser

sounds like a good plan for him scouse! :icon_cool:

Directed at Olis:
Having spent the last 35 mins reading and digesting the whole of this thread i have to say it's been a hilarious and eye-opening read.

You have ruffled many feathers in your pathetic arguments, which i don't think has actually got you anywhere....you've probably lost many people's respect but is that really what you were aiming for?

I can't think of any point you have made, in all of your posts, which has not been (correctly) contradicted and disproved. Your inability to accept when you're wrong is astounding, points must be made and re-made and then finally given up on in most cases with you, because life is too short to waste on someone with a mind-set like yours.

Your immaturity has frankly baffled me here and there are so many points i wish to rant on about but tbh is it really worth it on a character like you?

The fact W A R and END have/had you as a representative of the tribe (as a council member), is unbelievable. I would feel embarrassed to be represented by you and I could never look up to you in a way that constitutes respect and admiration such as i feel for the players in WETLUV for whom i declare it an honour to play tw with. I have no doubt that some of W A R are fed up and looking to move on, opting to move to WETLUV would be one of the better things I would say they could do. (If they were actually accepted) They might then be a part of a tribe with real leadership, co-operation between members, successful tribe-wide ops, a tribe in which they can enjoy the game from. They may then feel proud to be associated with the players they play with, because if every member of W A R read this post i doubt very few would want to be associated with you!

Rich

BTW, On the issue of the WETLUV/W A R war: You seem adament about the fact W A R are better than WETLUV and that you will succeed and win the war between us...... check the stats mate, not looking likely at this stage, lets see if W A R can prove us wrong (doubt it!!)

Respect? You think people ever had respect for me? All I've done is argue on these forums lol so for many people what I've done here is nothing different.

In all honesty, i can't see how I've been ripped to shreds in an argument on this thread, because I can't find anywhere where I've actually made many points.

Of course I'm adamant W A R are better than WETLUV, although I don't quite understand what you are referring to by "better" as it's a generalisation. If I didn't believe they were better then I wouldn't put nearly as much time into the tribe as I do.

People have been having a "go" at me for launching personal attacks, when in reality nothing I have said compares to the few who have said "I'd be sick if I was to be associated with you" which is frankly ludicrous :icon_rolleyes: If you really believe I act like this to people I LIKE then you are mistaken. I have nothing but contempt for your tribe simply because even in a war you lack the ability to be respectful and have honour. You may think there is no place in war for those things, but this is a game, so there is.

Oh and to Morning Star: You are correct, a lot seem to have come on just to bash me. Seems I have upset somebody enough for them to get backup in.

DeletedUser

Can I also point out: I apologise for my behavior last night. It was Friday night, need I say more =/?

Status
Not open for further replies.