W~A~R and G.F

DeletedUser

Pally's wanted war with TV forever. He could care less what you guys over in TV think.

W~A~R,DOGS,GF > TV :icon_razz:

Will just be yet another war you guys will lose. :lol:

I thought it looks a little more like this..

W~A~R > TV, DOGS > TV, GF > TV.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Teasy little fella aint he:icon_rolleyes:

Goodlu.. i mean goodbye -TV-:icon_twisted:

As ive said to many players on this world:

Im still here.
Everyone is free to attack me, when ever they feel like.
I wont ask for help off me tribe unlike *cough* Shaun1102 *cough*... :icon_rolleyes:

Doubt your gonna have the minerals to, tbh.

Oh yeah... Go ask Manosdia how hes enjoying having his farms being catted down. :lol:
Plenty more where they are from fella.

DeletedUser

right first of all TV say its there k sorry TV but its G.F k so if we want other tribes in it then its up to us now :lol: :icon_redface:

Sorry to burst your bubble, its not......................

Tribe ranking for the continent 56Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 -TV- 5,52 Mio. 697
2 G.F 4,88 Mio. 590
3 Levian 2,54 Mio. 341
4 W~A~R 215.644 25
5 H D 99.106 16
6 GDI 71.697 12
7 m/afc 69.908 9
8 STORM! 62.536 9
9 DILLI 22.672 5
10 SUI 18.666 4
11 SPRK 4.394 1
12 ADVK 3.946 1
13 I.C.F. 120 1

DeletedUser7215

yes juke you have but in 2-3 weeks it will be ours then and why make a berlin wall if yous cant def it :lol: :icon_redface:

oh and why dont yous ask quest about his farms to lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm...

Ive had maybe 30 members of W~A~R mass-mail me, in some kind of noobish and seriously pathetic attempt to work out my online times...

I mean come on!
How spineless are you lot? :icon_rolleyes:

I mean, we all know Shaun is, but the rest of you...?
Shame on you W~A~R, you really must be worried about me! :lol:

DeletedUser

You mail the world bragging all the time,and you mailed our members first with your cocky attitude. Does the shoe not fit so well on the other foot?

lol And you're too nervous,why would we be testing your "on-line time" when we could just ask GF. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You mail the world bragging all the time,and you mailed our members first with your cocky attitude. Does the shoe not fit so well on the other foot?

lol And you're too nervous,why would we be testing your "on-line time" when we could just ask GF. :icon_razz:

You nublets mailed me first.
Wanna see the proof?

G.F have done a great job nobling me out aint they...
Go ask them what you want.

Your gonna need more then nub mails to take my villages off me, little fella. :)

DeletedUser

Hmm...

Ive had maybe 30 members of W~A~R mass-mail me, in some kind of noobish and seriously pathetic attempt to work out my online times...

I mean come on!
How spineless are you lot? :icon_rolleyes:

I mean, we all know Shaun is, but the rest of you...?
Shame on you W~A~R, you really must be worried about me! :lol:

its not hard to work it out, Jaigosian :p
i said sorry

ps when we going to tell him we not working out his times :p

DeletedUser

ps when we going to tell him we not working out his times :p

When are you going to start putting your money where your mouth is & taking some villages from Jai instead of just talking the talk? (sorry Jai, lol)

DeletedUser

When are you going to start putting your money where your mouth is & taking some villages from Jai instead of just talking the talk? (sorry Jai, lol)

i need super nobles to reach him he is miles away, i could attack lol 250 hours ( just quessing) :lol:

im busy been here 5 days and seem to have started a personall war :( why me why me:icon_eek::icon_neutral::icon_confused::icon_sad::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You know Jaig I always here a lotta "Me,my,and I's" from you. We will noble you when we chose to,your personal challenges will not detour our well designed plans.

And I don't know who mailed who first to be honest,but I know it was your mails today that got us all riled up! It just seems you get so ruffled when you recieve "cocky" mails in return. It has been TV that always air-out dirty laundry on the Public forums.

DeletedUser

wait up wait up. who said they were working out his online times? I think it more likely theyre just trying to annoy him coz its funny. and woahhh they have annoyed him, and woahhhh its funny.

DeletedUser

wait up wait up. who said they were working out his online times? I think it more likely theyre just trying to annoy him coz its funny. and woahhh they have annoyed him, and woahhhh its funny.

cant sleep

bang on

DeletedUser

Please, please, please.
PLEASE!

Attempt to come take my villages.
Talk is cheap... Kinda like W~A~R's OD score. :lol:

I mean, if its that easy, you shouldn't have any problems.
Should you...? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6063

To be honest the whole talking trash TV does, it doesnt work anymore we all know your not so high and mighty

DeletedUser

It seems to me that there is a low level of respect from both sides of the fence ( and other tribes too ).

Let's be fair, both tribes are in the top spots ( 1 and 2 ), both involved in wars, and both seem to be full of good players.

The reasons for the starting of the aggression is going to be argued on the forum for a while no doubt, but no one should be disagreeing the prospect of fun and challenging times ahead.

DeletedUser6488

Well done mate a good and best post so far from -TV- long may it continue