W.A.R vs EvoLTR : The Conquest for UK10

DeletedUser

Nauz was 6 days late, if I recall.

Nauz acc was 6 days late but he was coing previously with some dude with the word "eye" in it or something, can't remember now, apparently he also has a huge ego. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6623

If i remember right..

he joined a couple days late to co-play with kreig. But kreig vanished after day 1 of playing.

So nauz restarted (6 days after world opening) and tom (Krazy eyez killa041) coplayed him.

DeletedUser5774

If i remember right..

he joined a couple days late to co-play with kreig. But kreig vanished after day 1 of playing.

So nauz restarted (6 days after world opening) and tom (Krazy eyez killa041) coplayed him.

This is what happened. I remember Valsoriel (Kriegs new name but I reckon I spelled it wrong :x) making a thread about how she/he didn't think it would happen in the past; but they decided to join up anyway.

Then Val left Nauzhror lol.

DeletedUser5582

I think this is the Not sure it adds anything to your squabble above but is an odd thread so worth a re read anyway.

Also look at the poem a few threads down from it. Ah those were the glory days of UK10 :icon_eek:

EDIT: Have removed the link as should have gone to a UK10 forum post till confirmed that links are taking folk to where they should.

Anyone that clicked that should run a virus scan I think as I had a virus on this laptop yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

I think this is the REMOVED LINK. Not sure it adds anything to your squabble above but is an odd thread so worth a re read anyway.

Also look at the poem a few threads down from it. Ah those were the glory days of UK10 :icon_eek:

I clicked that link Lighty, and my virus protection stopped me going to a malware site. I know I've been naughty in the past, but thats taking it a little too far, isn't it? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser5582

I clicked that link Lighty, and my virus protection stopped me going to a malware site. I know I've been naughty in the past, but thats taking it a little too far, isn't it? :icon_sad:

Lol naughty but not that naughty. sent you a PM

DeletedUser5774

I editted my above post to get rid of the link. I really was nearly sent to a malware site or something. D:

DeletedUser5774

Ah yes. Jo's attempt to get rid of me. Never forgive, new forgat.

DeletedUser

Not really mate. Almost all there active players left in one swoop around late Jan, leaving behind a few of the lesser active players. I understand there are only two active players left, who are possibly gone now too.

A poor ending to a poor world, but I certainly can't blame them in the slighest.