W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser11866

We weren't trying to embarrass you Clara, just showing rest of the world that your so called 'selective' recruitment that you pride yourself on isn't that selective after all.

Everyone has room to learn, no one gets it right every time, myself included.

DeletedUser

As we are on the subject of laughing to ourselves about attacks, I thought I'd add my own

95e909091fa1a6633c6e5c4edf918650.png

What we have here is, a nuke that lands 10 minutes before the train..and the train is coming from a defensive village, and the train isn't even in the same minute as itself, infact there are 13-15 seconds between each noble. Better hope Yodawg is sleeping!!

3e923edcfb8bc413353e52902c13afb0.png

This village got hit by 50 nukes from Ptuidrace and he didn't break a wall, I have no idea why you would try to scout it, get a red report then attack it anyway with a defensive train and expect something good to happen

M O R A L E B O Y S

Some times there is a method in some ones apparent madness and some times there is madness in some ones apparent method.. i guess you can decide which is which when they land.. :)

Oh come on Volkan, we could both post embarrassing reports from less able members but its hardly pnp worthy is it..........

Less able? is that a euphemism for crap?

DeletedUser11866

I never yet have known someone so proud of that they spy. Your the type of player that all tribes despise. Your a *hypocrite*, and still cant win.

*hypocrite* = Change of word because we don't want to break any rules

Let me remind you of a few posts:

They have no faith in your leadership and they're all desperate to tell us

That is interesting, I guess you despise Clara as well then ?

Do you remember this post ?

Funnily enough you were the one who had photoshopped this mail weren't you. Let me remind you of how you were tried and found, then attacked those very members because you were scrambling for a way out:

Wow, that's impressive, photoshopping a mail from me?

Pretty low of you - I would have thought a well-established player like yourself wouldn't need to make anything up and bend the truth?

It's a shame that you don't know me well enough to understand that grammar and spelling mistakes are a pet hate of mine. I'll post the real mail shortly.

From a completely neutral view, I don't know either Volkan or Gixxer so couldn't comment on which is the fake, but the truth is it's a sad day when information is deliberately altered.

I read and comment on the public forums to get a view of the game world, to see what the current wars, plots and intrigues are, and to enjoy the spins and bias different posters can give to solid pieces of evidence. When we're at a stage where we aren't just taking Politics and Propaganda with a pinch of salt and instead just dismissing it all entirely due to tampered documents is the day we will lose even more posters.

Where does this end? Photoshopping reports? Editting diplomacy pages? Tampering with war scores?

Whoever is responsible, please think on the wider implications. Both tribes have lost a great deal of credibility in my opinion due to this farce.

Kilroy

either of them could forward the original mails to me who would publish them unadulterated (as am quite unable to work out how to change them)

Who will do so? .....

itwillbeoverbychristmas

Kilroy is XIII

either of us (or both for uber checks) will publish. The truth is out there (and is epic!)

Sent to both.

We shall see inferior Volcan :) Dont post crap about W.A.R without foundation again. As mails are flying around IG, perhaps i might have that extract with Sir Tolga please

I love it when the anti Gix brigade come out in force lmao. I rimmed you Kilroy before didnt i?

u so st00pid[quote said:
They have a reason you liar.

Don't you dare act superior. Especially not in this thread.

Also, what does you rimming somebody have to do with anything? It just means you eat even more rubbish than this thread shows.

Full thread can be found here: http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?23507-Tinker-Tailer-Soldier-Spy-m-lord-Part-2

Going by these quotes, I was wondering if you despise yourself as well as Clara ?

Need I remind you of the video of your Skype chat ?

Its a sad day when well established players can't put together a cohesive argument and be consistent with their remarks.

DeletedUser11866

Waaa ? Hahahaha thats hilarious.

On the contrary haven't I just proved the complete opposite ?

DeletedUser13240

This argument between you two is hilarious. But tbh volkan, if you want to piss gixxer off why don't you 1v1 the pinky and the brain account and I bet you back out of it :lol:.

DeletedUser11866

Because only an idiot wouldn't play as a team in a tribe game + if we want to get technical .. it wouldn't be a 1vs1, the account is called pinky 'and' the brain :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Waaa

Videos of our skype chats people lol. You have proved to us all, the TW community, that you cheat time and time again. You have no arguement here, you are a low life leader. You know your beat, now lose with dignity you coward

Out of all the posts in this thread.. i find this one the most ludicrous on so many levels. I haven't seen a better home goal
since this one..

[video=youtube;Feurle7qkfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feurle7qkfQ[/video]

DeletedUser12594

Are you delusional? You are a known cheat, publicly post you cheat, your branded as a cheat and will always be known as a cheat. Whatever way this world ends out, there will be no glory in it for you, only shame and embarrassment. And those spies Volkan, well they can wear the crown of the outcasts, because no one will ever let them in a serious tribe again.

Do you think a good spy shows he or she is the spy? They just disappear ;)
I agree it's a shame volkan is just 5th in the oda rankings, he should be sending more nukes at you to raise his oda :p

DeletedUser11866

I'm bringing facts to the table, what are you bringing apart from tears ?

i think we have very different understandings (to use a better word) hypocrites

DeletedUser

So you are saying he isn't spying and cheating? A yes/no will suffice now please wraith, so we can determine if you are also a liar. Liar and cheats go hand in hand. Cozy boys?

Honestly and all pnp crap to one side.. If your defination of cheating is using illegal scripts, photoshoping mails to get people booted,
and bullying players and selfish play, than no Volkan doesn't cheat.
You instantly resort to abuse and unfounded name calling the moment you either get attacked in game or exposed for the liar and manipulator that you are on the forums.
You speak of using spies.. its part of the game and our use of spies (plural) is just a sign of how dissatisfied your members are becoming.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Cheats :) Liars :) And @ Bad Company, why not just jump ship to your buddies? Ah right, you know you'll be taken out of the game overnight lol. Don't be under the illusion that you can remain anonymous at all haha! This thread is great, we all will be able to link and reference you back to your spying. You just wrote a sad outcome to your to TW future. Coward lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser12594

@ Bad Company, why not just jump ship to your buddies? Ah right, you know you'll be taken out of the game overnight lol. Don't be under the illusion that you can remain anonymous at all haha! This thread is great, we all will be able to link and reference you back to your spying. You just wrote a sad outcome your to TW future. Coward lol

Thanks for the tip now the spy will be hiding in it's shell forever :icon_cry:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Don't worry about uk 19, worry about your other servers because that's where you will be wearing your crown of shame. Tut tut :)