Rising prices for noblemenGold coins
Max noblemen distance1000 Fields
Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack20-35
Loyalty increase per hour1
Configuration
Tribe member limitinactive
Defeated opponents rankingsactive, according to points
Account sittingactive
Account sitting restriction for permanent account sittingRestricted sitter access after an account has been sat 60 days days within the last 120 days.
Free tradeunrestricted
Select a directionactive
Victory requirementsPerson with the highest score at the end of the round
Start date2012-11-06
Version16652 8.8

DeletedUser9598

Hmmmm think ill wait for confirmation before moaning lol

DeletedUser4753

I was just gonna say, I hope the setting are nothing like that.
Limitless tribes!!!!
Unrestricted free trade!!!!

Guess it will be interesting
"Leet" premades who can all have mates as push accounts meaning super growth vs one or two 1000 man tribes :p
Now taking bets! Lol

DeletedUser9598

Im not sure inactive means as many as you like ina tribe but more no tribes at all with the victory requirements set at person with highest score at end of round (which seems more like a speed server than normal uk)

DeletedUser4753

Aye I noticed that, unless tribe member limit inactive means no tribes and its a ever man for themselves.world hence the victory requirement?

Perhaps this will be a very short world like 6 months and its basically who is the best at start up and maintaong personal growth?
Could be interesting due to the fact one does need def to stop a catting by say rank 2 and rank 3. But still needs to maintain growth.
Be that the case I'd like to see a far higher unit speed like 2-3 to keep said solo wars action packed.

It would make sense to do a world like this, the premium things have scared away a lot of reputable start up players like nauz, however a world designed to be a sheer test of who an excel of thier own back and not via tribe bashing as much could be attractive to said players.
Whilst it would be a interesting world I'd like to see a normal world at the same time, this will be a nice world to stroke people's ego but isn't the team game tribalwars is meant to be. So 2 world would be nice but won't happen due to population I think.

That said I'm speculating and don't even know where will found them settings and don't know if they are legit will they be altered.

So yea I should shut up basically :p

I dare ppl to just quote the previous line rofl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Figure would be as such, that said would people play a world with that kind of concept? Ie a one off solo world with a shorter time limit?
Goes against my standing that team work makes the game but be interesting.

I imagine you would stick to your guns to campaign against inno's premium cash pot settings and not join, but would you fancy yourself to boss it? Just curios ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Figure would be as such, that said would people play a world with that kind of concept? Ie a one off solo world with a shorter time limit?
Goes against my standing that team work makes the game but be interesting.

I imagine you would stick to your guns to campaign against inno's premium cash pot settings and not join, but would you fancy yourself to boss it? Just curios ;)

I'd join a 1-man tribe world on .net. I would "not" want every world that way, but I'd play a one-offworld of that nature and would probably quite enjoy it. If anything I'd probably find it too easy though since even on world with tribes I've often fought entire tribes by myself.

DeletedUser4753

Oh yea i think they was to do that has to be a once in a blue moon sort of thing, tis tribalwars after all, depends on who would join, though imagine such a world would attract a lot of "names" n their for add to the competition.

DeletedUser8943

Posted this ages ago... but still reckon it would be fabulous! :p

General:

Game speed - 1
Unit speed - 1
No morale
No fake limit
Research system - Simple
Growing barbarian villages - Active (Up to 4000 points)
Bonus villages
Night bonus from 23:00 until 8:00 o'clock (I know this seems long but wait until the craziness :p )
Protection for beginners - 3 days
Max. ratio of attackers : defenders - Inactive
No flags

Units:
archers
paladin (advanced)
No militia
Noble System - Coins
Max Nobleman Distance - No Limit
Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack - 20-35
Loyalty increase per hour - 1

Configuration:
Tribe member limit - 50
Account sitting - Active
Account sitting restriction for permanent account sitting - Restricted sitter access after an account has been sat 30 days days within the last 30 days.
Free trade - Active, time restriction based on the start of the individual player (60 days)
Choice of starting direction - Active
Pre-registration - Active
Victory Requirements - OKAY THIS IS WHERE THE CRAZY COME IN....

HIGHLANDER TRIBALWARS........

HighlanderLambert.jpg

OKAY after a minimum period has expired..... THE QUICKENING HAPPENS!!!

What do I mean by this... That at some random moment after the minimum time has passed:

1) All Tribes are disbanded.....
2) All troops are returned to their home villages
3) You can't support anyone other than yourself
4) No Sitting is allowed!
5) THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

Basically now on most worlds, you have loads of tribes, slowly but surely weaker tribes either get destroyed or absorbed until you have 2 or 3 massive tribes slugging it out in a long drawn out final battle!

In Highlander Tribalwars, you build up in a tribal environment as per normal, but then BANG the world is completely opened up for mayham...

Do you carry on working with your tribesmates to take out your old enemies?
or
Do you team up with former enemies to take out weak players?
or
Do you try and take down that tribesmate that you thought may have been too big for their britches?

Do you build one solid block of villages so that you have a fortress when its free for all?
or
Do you not keep all your eggs in one basket and spread your territory over a wide area so one player or small group of players can't take you out in one swoop...

Do you keep to yourself to avoid becoming a target in 'the Quickening'?
or
Do you build up a fearsome reputation to scare off people thinking of coming after you?

I reckon despite being a free for all at the end, it would force more interaction. You'd have to build up a repoire with friends and enemies alike, because in the end game you might have to work with or face off against anyone... because in the end, remember....

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
[video=youtube;VEJ8lpCQbyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw[/video]

(views expressed are the delusions of a crazy irishman and not representative of the actual UK14 settings)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

I think this would be the one world that I'd play with no fake limit on, after playing end gsme with no fake limit I vouched never again with no limit, but assuming said quickening happened not too far into the game be alright I guess.
Think difference from mine is its you from day 1. Though both ideas would be attractive as one off worlds.
I think these days settings seem very similar aimed to be popular, whilst I'm not a fan of wierd settings like magic vills secrets and what not, think mote.variety like smithies for example, then have one off world with mad settings like the above.

DeletedUser

Meh, no matter what the setting this is going to be a fun world... I just know it

DeletedUser4753

Ze taxi has spoken, everyone should join :p, I hope the settings are nice, tbh im adaptable but please please have a fake limit!

DeletedUser9598

I hope theres not a fake limit just so i can pester d1 daily :lol:

DeletedUser4753

Lol tbh all it would mean is id have something to do instead of spamming refresh :p

Likely be a allias though so you'll never find me *cough*unless you clicks on the rank 1 *cough*
may send random pm's to freak you out) ;)

DeletedUser

no hauls would be good :) when is this world opening i am bored of waiting now...

DeletedUser4753

W11 was haul restricted and another recent was no hauls.

Just out of curiosity, people in favour of no hauls why is that?
Is because people don't like farming or cannot farm to the extent to compete?
I mean if its just to slow a world down is it not only prolonging survival, either way better players will come through.

Just curios why some ppl seem to like them

DeletedUser4083

Laziness and time based really. If you don't have the time to be online and farm, then no hauls is actually rather appealing. Plus it is good fun to try out different settings :p