W1N - Mass recruitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What has happened to world 1? and even more surprising what has happened to W1N???

When i left world 1 W1N had just over 40 members, one of them me, and were going strong. Now i come back and i cry upon looking.

W1N have 97 members. 97 members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely the sign of a mass recruiting tribe.
This is the reason they are so easily winning all wars, because they have mass recruited into them most of the good players. Of the top 20 all but 4 are W1N members. And of those only 1 was there when i played with them. Luke Bishop.

This tribe has hugged there way to domination and to them i say go play this game.

So to W1N i say you have lost your way and should maybe consider going back to that "elitest" way we had at the start, and maybe just maybe this would create a better world as there would be more competition. That or you can continue to kill the world with boredom.
hug__by_Defies.jpg

DeletedUser

May I also direct your gaze towards W1N. - W1N's extension tribe.

Long may your indignation rule supreme.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Thanks Kilroy, i saw them but i went into shock at how far W1N have fallen, so much so that i couldn't bear to post anything or even look them up.
was going to post about them now that i have the anti depression drugs on hand, but Tw stats has stopped working for me.... think it might be a bit depressed too

DeletedUser

Tribes change and people change, surely you couldn't expect W1N to survive this long without opening the metaphorical flood doors to new recruits? I think you should wise up.

DeletedUser1942

i saw them but i went into shock at how far W1N have fallen

Fallen? Were rank 1, and are in no way, shape or form likely to "fall".

Kill the world with boredom? The whole top 20 (apart from the rank 6 tribe) is warring at present - i doubt it could be called a boring world right now!!

DeletedUser

@Stuzty - Thanks for proving that all W1N care about is there rank. By fallen, i was meaning that my respect for them has fallen to such low levels, as they once were a promising tribe who believed in war against the odds and coming out victorious. Now though they seem to believe that they can only win wars if they have loads of people. For god sake you have a second tribe.

This isn't a war. [spoiler="war" stats] Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FIRE F.P.B Flux TR TR. KnK AK KA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 866
Side 2: 216
Difference: 650

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,442,922
Side 2: 2,063,744
Difference: 5,379,178

chart

[/spoiler]
This is just general nobling. And you can hardly call them worth opponents, no offense meant. I think it would be boring as W1N have all the top ranked players, and there is no one close to them who can threaten them, so there can be no wars. The next best tribe have half the number of points of top 40 and about a third the number of total points.

@irjoney tribes do change and the players might change. However you can still expect the beliefs to be the same. I have no problem with them recruiting new players. My problem is that they seem to have open up the flood gates, and just left them open for whoever to join. That is why i am dismayed by W1N now. I think you should wise up to what im saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What has happened to world 1? and even more surprising what has happened to W1N???

When i left world 1 W1N had just over 40 members, one of them me, and were going strong. Now i come back and i cry upon looking.

W1N have 97 members. 97 members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely the sign of a mass recruiting tribe.
This is the reason they are so easily winning all wars, because they have mass recruited into them most of the good players. Of the top 20 all but 4 are W1N members. And of those only 1 was there when i played with them. Luke Bishop.

This tribe has hugged there way to domination and to them i say go play this game.

So to W1N i say you have lost your way and should maybe consider going back to that "elitest" way we had at the start, and maybe just maybe this would create a better world as there would be more competition. That or you can continue to kill the world with boredom.
hug__by_Defies.jpg

did you quit ? Damn I knew this was how you played the game join a world for a month or two take a few villas, paint yourself in gold paint so you look more awesome then quit. Yep your right some people do need to learn to play the game. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for proving that all W1N care about is there rank. By fallen, i was meaning that my respect for them has fallen to such low levels, as they once were a promising tribe who believed in war against the odds and coming out victorious.

Are you serious? The main aim, in any game, in the long run is to be rank one. Why play a game if your not playing to W1N? (See what i did there?) They are fighting against the ODDs, how many tribes versus them?

This is just general nobling
No, i can safety assure you it's a war.

DeletedUser589

Chomps, they didn't even noble on their own account. I can't really remember them to be honest. Name is familiar. I'll post fully when I'm not on the iPhone but first response is that they clearly don't have a clue and I couldn't care less if we have fallen in their eyes lol ego or what? Watch out W1!!! Don't let your tribe fall in 'I'm godly's' eyes!!!!! And yes we do care about rank 1 as does every other tribe as it's the aim of the game.
Check our stats and the milestone thread and show me a Tw world where a tribe has survived a year, 48 weeks of the first year being rank 1.

I'll post fully later

thanks

DeletedUser1942

@Stuzty - Thanks for proving that all W1N care about is there rank. By fallen, i was meaning that my respect for them has fallen to such low levels, as they once were a promising tribe who believed in war against the odds and coming out victorious. Now though they seem to believe that they can only win wars if they have loads of people. For god sake you have a second tribe.

Have a check on W1N's ODA/ODD/OD rank aswell, top in all of them aswell :)

Also, to say the current wars we are fighting arent against the odds shows me that you know nothing!! There are loads of different groups in W1N fighting many different wars. This is smaller groups fighting whole tribes, and definitely against the odds.

You were only in W1N for 1 month anyway, enough said really :)

DeletedUser

the reason that win have so many members is because they merged with CHE, i believe

DeletedUser5477

the luke bishop account is pretty inactive and currently co-played by a couple of noobs, i'll have a word with the council to see if we can get you the password, would be great to have you back on board :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Irjoney, im liking your puns/metaphors.

On topic - @Irjoney - the main aim of any game is to have fun. Why play a game when your not having fun? Personnally i think it is not fun to play in a world where there is no competition, who is there to challenge yourself against?

Multi tribes against one tribe isn't really against the odds. Against the odds is one tribe of say 20-40 members, original size of W1N, against a bigger, and higher ranked tribe. Since W1N are one tribe there communication is going to be much better than the multi tribes against them. Also they are number one in everything. the odds are with them.

Also this isn't a war as a war is when the fight is close, this fight is so one sided its unreal. W1N have nobled so many more villages than the other tribes. This is more the end of a war where one side is claiming its spoils of war, and the other is desperately trying to survive.
There is no one W1N can have a proper war with, all they can do is noble around until eventually it is just them and there off-spawn tribes, or they split up.

@BChomper I quit as i had SQA exams and i really wanted to do well. Normally i stay until the world is rubbish. But sadly that had to come first. I don't ever paint myself in gold, this thread is not about me upping myself at all. This thread is about the fall of W1N's honour.

P.S quoting everything i said doesn't really help your point i know what i said. It just makes you look stupid, quote the bit that you are talking about/ responding to next time.

DeletedUser

Well done for being rank 1 by mass recruiting/merging, i hope your proud. I was in W1N for first month and a half.

World 26 Pills/RT (same tribe changed name) were rank 1 for a year and a half with no more than 50 members ever. Tribe member limit was unlimited in that world. There you go luke bishop.

DeletedUser1942

Well done for being rank 1 by mass recruiting/merging, i hope your proud. I was in W1N for first month and a half.

W1N were rank 1 BEFORE players were recruited - do some research and get your facts straight!
(there was only 40ish members then anyway)

World 26 Pills/RT (same tribe changed name) were rank 1 for a year and a half with no more than 50 members ever. Tribe member limit was unlimited in that world.

Yay for you - im sure world 26 has its own forum though.

the main aim of any game is to have fun. Why play a game when your not having fun? Personnally i think it is not fun to play in a world where there is no competition, who is there to challenge yourself against?

You didnt read my post. W1N are not fighting these tribes as 1, were more split into small groups fighting our own wars, depending on what side of the map we are, and what tribes border us.
You personally thinking it isnt fun means nowt - your not in this world no more, and havent been for nearly a year, so its not boring you!

This is more the end of a war where one side is claiming its spoils of war, and the other is desperately trying to survive.

As i said - get your facts right. Flux/FPB/FIRE and the rest may have something to say about that lol

DeletedUser589

World 26 Pills/RT (same tribe changed name) were rank 1 for a year and a half with no more than 50 members ever. Tribe member limit was unlimited in that world. There you go luke bishop.

We were rank 1 before the recruitment/merge. So your point is invalid. And again I say that I couldn't care less about your opinion.
Thanks

DeletedUser6164

Thanks Kilroy, i saw them but i went into shock at how far W1N have fallen, so much so that i couldn't bear to post anything or even look them up.
was going to post about them now that i have the anti depression drugs on hand, but Tw stats has stopped working for me.... think it might be a bit depressed too

So you played a whole month and a half, and before taking a village ran off. You are not missed and I never heard you spoken of till today and TBH I can see why. Go to whatever world you are playing and act big you noob.

DeletedUser2918

Against the odds is one tribe of say 20-40 members, original size of W1N, against a bigger, and higher ranked tribe
There is no one W1N can have a proper war with
so people in w1n should just press delete then is what you're ultimately saying? errr no thanks. :lol:

This thread is about the fall of W1N's honour.
I was in W1N for first month and a half.

so lets take a look at Im Godly shall we....
Im Godly Joined 07th June 2009 - 19:00 177 points
Im Godly Left 07th July 2009 - 19:00 2,436 points

so you lasted 1 month.....and left pre academy (i'm guessing from the points).....with the sum total of 1 village and 0 villages gained and 0 villages lost. i'm sure your contribution to the multiple wars you were involved in whilst in w1n was appreciated by all...

Well done for being rank 1 by mass recruiting/merging, i hope your proud.
*sigh* this comment just sums up this poster for me. She obviously has no idea whats been going on in the 11 months since she left.

Why play a game when your not having fun? Personnally i think it is not fun to play in a world where there is no competition, who is there to challenge yourself against?

Who says we're not having fun? You seem to be projecting your view onto current players here. A word to the (un) wise - you should always challenge yourself against....yourself. Be better, faster, stonger, more intelligent than the person you were yesterday. Here endeth the lesson.

(p.s. - i'm guessing with exams finishing even more trolls will be coming out the woodwork soon :icon_cry:)
(p.p.s - i lol'd so hard at Kilroy joining on the 'anti-w1n' thread.....right up until i'm godly pronounced all the tribes Kilroy are currently 'involved' with on UK1 as unworthy opponents. Congrats to irjorney for seeing the quality of the poster b4 jumping on the bandwagon)

Status
Not open for further replies.