W1N Release Magazine

DeletedUser

Front Cover

2222222xu.jpg

No hostilities are to be made towards their tribe. This includes the following:

No Nobling what so ever in K's 11, 12, 13, 21 & 22 and this includes barbs!!!!
In return they will not be nobling in any of our K's.

With regards to the north, W1N are not to noble into K3 and ORC not to noble in K4

If a member of either tribe breaks these rules then they must hand over the village immediately and additional punishment may also be delt depending on the circumstance.

If either tribe are at war with a third party, then support is not to be sent to the above mentioned tribe as this will be interpreted as a hostile act.

No recruitment in each others K's

There is to be a minimum agreed peace between the two tribes for 3 months.

Having read that lets look at some things that happend on the following pages.

Now one of our players took a TR village during the war and look what he discovered :icon_redface:
4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

So thats 1 part of the agreement broken and that is not all of them either we have loads more like that.

This has been discussed in length in another thread but includes:

K23
1 W1N 16,28 Mio.
2 ORC 2,97 Mio.
3 crunt 670.159 71
4 LRAG 278.448 29
5 ORC² 207.838 23

K44
1 W1N 11,96 Mio
6 ORC² 46.969 7

There are loads more but will be here a long time, forget the Refugee status for a min and check back on the agreement and this is clear recruitment within our K's

Now I am the one that gets personal and rude apparently while Rexxie has honour.
C-Rex on 03.07. at 23:46
Wasn't meant as a jibe but I've been dealing with your arrogant counterpart in your absence as he has managed to solely destroy any chance we had of working together. Actions have been taken off the back of his rudeness and indignity towards my tribe members. Had he not dealt with things the way he had we would not be where we are now. Right now I dont want to talk about it as I am still incredibly angry. He crossed a line and pissed off all of ORC.

She then dedicates a song to me on the publics :icon_eek:

Well that is there claim and judging by the above they sure do regard there agreements different than most but there are a few more things to show yet. Anyone that has played W1 from the start will know John Murray who was once the leader of W1N, well he came back and ORC thought it would be good to support all the barbs around him to stop him farming, this being whilst we had a NAP(have proof if I really need to show it, and someone even said they would attack him from an account they have in W1N, multi accounting for the W1N clearly.

People have been crying out for us to declare but we had to wait to allow LRAG to finish there negotiations with ORC first and we had promised to wait for this but 2 things happend.

1. Rexxie did not provide a Yes/No answer in the time frame (no surprise there)
2. Someone in ORC thought it would be good to scout a few players.

So W1N, LRAG and T4H all declare on ORC and its family ORC2 and the new line R.

Backpage
images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OO, good PnP, a possible comeback for ORC? As i recall them braging x amount of times of their stacking a frontline for a week or so, nevertheless, goodluck to both sides <3

DeletedUser7168

Love the post BChomper did make me laugh,good luck to all involved.

DeletedUser

Nice ^^

As you can tell, K3/K4 LRAG players are relishing this. They have had peace for too long :p

DeletedUser

Nice;

"So W1N, LRAG and T4H all declare on ORC and its family ORC2 and the new line R."

When did w1n speak for others?

[th][Insult deleted - Thargoran][/th]

DeletedUser

Nice;

"So W1N, LRAG and T4H all declare on ORC and its family ORC2 and the new line R."

Poor pnp based on the fact that whilst rexxie may not be angelina jolie - she is no doubt more attractive than wayne :icon_wink:

W1N were to make the PnP, as to T4H's and LRAG's wishes.

DeletedUser

Poor pnp based on the fact that whilst rexxie may not be angelina jolie - she is no doubt more attractive than wayne :icon_wink:

What has this to do with the Magazine publication Rexxie is onit purely for the fact she runs ORC, next weeks publication that will be an update will have me or Luke onit.

Maybe in a few weeks I can get FatTaff or Bask to appear, and as for speaking for others we were informed by these leaders to do it as one rather than having 3 topics running so thats since when Timmy

DeletedUser

Nice;

W1N do not speak for us directly in the sense of controlling us as you may have inplied with your comment. BChomper is correct in saying we have set the ORC family to enemy as soon as TR members were recruited into ORC. Previously no diplo had been in place between t4H and ORC. We saw fit to activly pursue those which we deemed to be refugees.

This PnP to include our Dec within W1Ns one is at the request of BaskB.

DeletedUser2722

Tough call tbh! :icon_confused:

[th]RL comments deleted[/th]
^ There were no RL comments/insults made here! :icon_rolleyes:

... an image of a snake would have been more fitting!

Anyway, good luck to ORC... you're going to need it!

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea as the saying goes.

Dubby, are you suggesting T4H and LRAG blindly "followed" W1N into this? If so, you are dearly wrong. In LRAG we respected that alot of ORC are good people and good players, so we gave them another option which they didn't follow.

DeletedUser2722

Lol, I'm loving the new "snake" themed mag cover... it really fits in well with
recent events within the ORC council!

Just thought I'd bump the thread because it's kinda dead in here... no fault
of the overly keen mods, of course! :icon_biggrin:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ORC ORC²